KEIJO 96

GET IN HERE BOYS

I thought this was a fanservice series? This is starting to read more like a sports manga.

It's both silly.

My brothers, continue

This is my fetish.

Wait, is that a boner? How unprofessional.

END

Thanks user.

Disgusting misogynistic trash.

>ywn dick a keijo player
thank god

>I know EXACTLY why I have this boner

Lucky guy

Was that supposed to say "major injury"?

Yep, but they needed to spend more time adding the begging for shekels mommy shit to notice.

Weak bait

doujins never

>>**1,039位/***,985位 (***,306 pt) [*,**3予約] 2016/11/23 Keijo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welp

I DREAM of the DAY

the DAY when there would be mixed Keijo battles also available for men, and that men are allowed to use their dicks.

the DAY when I, anonymous, would rest my dick in between Sakuragi's tight butt cheeks

DICK
MUH

This whole season is low energy.

We've already seen a mixed keijo race.

>starting

it was always a sports manga from the beginning

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Reminder that Aoba can defeat Chrollo in a fight

Post ASSCALIBUR

Why is she so perfect?

I have never seen something this stupid.

T-Trips don't lie?

Haven't seen much anime?

She has a severe need of screentime.

I know your existence is hideous and the mere sight of you will cause a man to go blind but you should at least look in the mirror once in a while.

yeah that's pretty much the point. the author is a genius

THICC

she's actually one of the elites that gets the most screen time

She will get it in due time.

She only has like 3 pages in that match, does barely anything.

You haven't seen anything yet.

The anime feels rather bland after reading the manga. Nozomi's a lot more fleshed out in the manga because of her siblings, Taichi and the coach. Was it worth dropping all of that in the anime just to get to graduation by the end?

You mean you haven't tried looking in the mirror?

Yes, because people just want to see ass and tits battle it out.

Fuck you I need Ass of Babylon animated

DELET

I still can't get used to her with purple hair. I'd always thought she was blonde.

Anyone have the sword ass page laying around?

I need it for science reasons.

I agree those parts are good and it's sad it was skipped, but till think they made a good decision. With 12 episodes they would either have to rush everything to reach the end of school arc, have the whole season be the entering school arc, or going up to the elite class exam.

By outright skipping the start they can start at the essence of Keijo is, the actual sport, and go up to the end of school arc without needing to rush things too much.

Another reason the skip worked is because there is a big gap between the exam and the school arc. Besides Miyata and Nozomi, almost all characters with focus on the exam arcs won't appear ever again or will become background ones afterwards. Nozomi and Miyatas struggles and development during that arc are things that get resolved by the end of it (Nozomi deciding she actually want to win, Sayaka facing what happened in the end of her last Judo match), and in the future they have different struggles. The whole development between the two to become friends also is concluded by the end of exam arc.

Thank you kind user.

Up in the ass or in the pussy?

In her ass pussy.

Keijo is 100% serious sports drama

You never saw a cover from the manga?

I guess I should have paid more attention.

>Sup Forums calls Keijo!!!!!!!! misogynistic trash
>tumblr flooded with the your ass is thick posts, wishing they could participate in keijo too
>anime feminists love the straight ecchi premise of buttfights and criticise the unnecessary tentacle fanservice in Flip Flappers
>Sup Forums fell in love with fujo
Do we live in a bizarro world?

I need sauce on like half of those

>One example I’d give is Flip Flappers. It’s beautiful. It’s a really beautiful fairy tale anime about two young girls. It seems to be headed down a queer route. Women will find that really appealing.
>But then you have a scene where a root picks these girls up and starts grabbing at them with a mechanical tentacle-like extremity, grabbing at her skirt to get at her thighs. And she’s screaming “No!” and looks tearful. That seems gratuitous to me.
>We have two sports anime featuring women this season. One is Keijo the other is Scorching Ping Pong Girls, which literally has a character named “mune-mune,” which translates to “chest-chest.” If you were to localize that, it’s be “boobie-boobie.” I know Japanese. She shows up on screen and it says “Third-year mune mune sempai.” It would be, “15-years-old boobie-boob.” That is horrendous. I find that much more difficult to deal with than Keijo, which tells you up front what it is. In Scorching Ping Pong Girls, they’re wearing normal school uniforms and then you have the close-up to this girl’s chest. People respond, “That’s just Japanese culture.” But Japanese girls shouldn’t be named for their body parts like this.
>Would anime lose viewers if women were only gratuitously sexualized in shows like Keijo rather than in shows like Scorching Ping Pong Girls? I don’t think so.

>tumblr

If those sumo guys fought Kotone their dicks will be bitten by Cerry-chan Dino in the manga now

>You will never slap that ass
;_;

Just go to tumblr and animefeminist com
>Take Keijo!!!!!!!!, my guilty pleasure of this anime season, in which girls don skimpy swimsuits, study “asstronomy,” and use their ample buttocks to knock each other out. I love comedies and over-the-top action, and I knew instantly that I’d find this entire premise hilarious. I love that Keijo!!!!!!!! knows itself. It knows exactly why we’re watching and doesn’t try to be anything else.
>Keijo!!!!!!!! does some things better than anime with less fanservice. For example, episode one features a very muscular girl and a fat woman, both of whom are assumed to be skilled in this fanservice sport. It’s not a lot of body type diversity, but it’s more than many anime manage. It also reads very much as a sports anime, with determination, secret techniques and a ranking system. That’s pretty rare for an anime about women.

And the love for fujo is only natural, she's a cutie and I'd kiss boys in front of her just to see her smile.

>anime feminist
When will this end?

Wait there are men in my feminist manga?

They're only a plot device to show that women are stronger than men. Defeated by a butt, how pathetic.

Setouchi also has male students. They dont play the sport but belong to the engineering department and learn to design, create and set up the lands.

>you_are_already_dead.jpg + fabulous pose

I sure recommend reading the first arc for those interesting in series beyond the fanservice and muh dik,

jojo reference?

So this is the power required to save anime... not bad...

Aoba is cutest girl!

Is Sumire best onee-sama?

is that a JoJo reference?

I love Nozomi's reaction.

I love Nozomi

I made this meme :)

Nozomi was just so adorably confused.

Aoba a cute CUTE!!!!!!!!

A S S C A L I B U R

S

S

C

A

L

I

B

U

R

~From the united king, I'm looking for him.
Truely Keijo is one of the few things that can scratch the Jojo itch while waiting for more.

That's nice, but can you keep up with her? How long does it take for you to run a mile? And how many pull ups can you do? Better leave Keijo waifus are to the /fit/izens, their butts would hurt weakass like you.

I know, awesome right?

Worst fetish.

Swimsuits?

Landwhales.

>anime feminists love the straight ecchi premise of buttfights

Didn´t feminist bitch to no end about keijo and even wrote articles?

Their heavy butts would give them an edge in fights.

I guess if Keijo was real, I'd become a pro wrestler to train with the racers
Also, would you marry a Keijo player? I can't think of any cons, they're athletic, skilled with tits and ass and are loaded as fuck because of the infinite gambling money

>tell me about asscalibur
>why does she wear the poncho?