The establishment isn't just afraid

The establishment is not just afraid, its pissing in their pants. They are pulling out all the stops and throwing out any pretense that they are not in open collusion with the Democrats

cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/rnc-roy-moore-campaign/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html
democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1709387
dailycaller.com/2017/11/14/moores-wife-spreads-fake-news-about-restaurant-where-alleged-assault-happened/
jesusnorepublican.org/ Reasonable/gopimmorality.html.
jesusnorepublican.org/ Reasonable/gopimmorality.html
biggerfatterpolitics.blogspot.ca/2016/07/most-child-molesters-are-republicans.html
salem-news.com/articles/october172007/repub_scandals_10_17_07.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bruh im fucking glad I never gave them money and unsubscribed from the mailing list

Pretty much revealed they are owned by Soros just like the Democrats. Bannon will make sure Moore gets funding though so its all good.

___Handwriting mis-match and spelling is off

___Yearbooks don't come out in December - they come out in May

___ 2 different color inks

___He was not a DA at that time, he was a Deputy DA. He wouldn't have called himself a DA

__If he dumped her on the side of a rural Alabama gravel road in the dark -- how the hell did she get home?

>Cell phones weren't even INVENTED back then.

___Who took her home and how did she get to the person to take her home and where is their testimony, if they even exist?

thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html

>RNC sucks so bad. I thought Trump was the Daddy of the RNC and could tell them what to do.

Reminder that the establishment RNC niggers would have done this same thing to Trump if they could've.

This is only going to make him more popular in Alabama, which is all that matters.

Good fuck the GOP.

>Reminder that the establishment RNC niggers would have done this same thing to Trump if they could've.
They DID attempt to do this. Remember all those false rape claims that came against Trump? All the same "Republicans" bashing Moore and telling him to drop out are the same exact ones that were telling Trump to do the same thing.

So what if he's a pedophile, he's OUR pedophile!

I just heard on some nazi podcast that this is an empty move since they didn't ever finance his campaign in the first place.

So you have undeniable proof he is one or are you one of those guilty until proven innocent people? I suspect you are a pedophile. Where is your proof you aren't one?

14-16 year old girls is not pedophile.

Have a (You). Top work, user.

Isn't weird how all these conservatives are mysteriously racists, sexists or sexual predators? Like Clarence Thomas, he gets accused of sexual harrasment when he's being confirmed as a Justice or Herman Cain, he's a sexual predator too, Romney he's a sexist who has a binder full of women, Trump has a life time of public scrutiny, all of a sudden he is a sexual predator, Roy Moore has been a thorn in the sides for leftist progressives for over 2 decades, suddenly after he wins a run off and a month before the special election he gets hit with these unverifiable claims with zero proof, outside of any statute of limitations so no one can make a signed complaint that would put them in danger for perjury or filing a false report. Its such a obvious pattern, the playbook is old and plain to see

Thanks, user.

gadsden mall
Alabama Mall Banned Roy Moore in the ’80s for Pursuing Teens

google "gadsden mall"

You sure got that dirty kike, now we have to find the 30+ Republican coworkers that corroborate the 5+ victims' stories stating that Roy Moore hung out in high schools as a 32 year old man trolling for underage pussy, and that he was known to do the same at the local mall, then this dirty lying liberal is in the same standing as Roy Moore.

See how easy it is to turn the tables on you, libdem??? aren't you fucking embarassed

They really are terrified of Moore, I think McConnell must be 1-2 votes away from losing the majority leader position, for fuck sake Menendez is on trial for fucking underage girls and the GOP is sending senators as character witnesses for him, you can't convince me they actually care about these Moore allegations.

theres another one too but it's called something else.
democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1709387

RNC didn't fund his campaign like they were supposed to and practically endorsed hillary.

even daily caller is going after moore linking to CNN libs. wtf?

dailycaller.com/2017/11/14/moores-wife-spreads-fake-news-about-restaurant-where-alleged-assault-happened/

jesusnorepublican.org/ Reasonable/gopimmorality.html.
jesusnorepublican.org/ Reasonable/gopimmorality.html
not these but it might be called long list of christian sex offenders

biggerfatterpolitics.blogspot.ca/2016/07/most-child-molesters-are-republicans.html

Gas the Uniparty now!

Ah republicans the new face of rape. Sorry pope the worst branch of the government is ran by creeps.

Republican Sex Scandals Dwarf Those of Democrats Oct-17-2007

salem-news.com/articles/october172007/repub_scandals_10_17_07.php

The Establishment Republicans will hang first. I want each and every one of you fuckers to remember that.

there's no difference between republican and democrat pedo fuckers. pedowood, pedo island, bohemian grove, franklin coverup, barney frank, dennis hastert. you see some kind of difference? because i don't. both parties need to get the rope.

if moore really were a pedo, they'd let him into the club with open arms because they could control him. it's obvious moore isn't one of them. that's a good thing.

I say let the courts sort it out

Why do they fear the Judge?

when are the charges coming for pizziagate?
let the chips fall where they may right?

>RNC didn't fund his campaign like they were supposed to and practically endorsed hillary.
He "claimed" he was funding his own campaign, REMEMBER!?
Sorry, I forgot you trumptards don't remember anything that shows donnie wittle orange hands in a bad light.
HEY, look over there its uranium.....

I'd vote the fuck out or Roy Moore now.

When nothing else works the bankers come out to play

He's a Christian. A genuine Christian. Listen to the man quote scripture, its not robotic or done in a pandering way. He sincerely believes it to be the word of God.

>I'd vote the fuck out or Roy Moore now.
um, what?

I found the thread with the Kool Kids Klub in it.

This. This makes me want to see him win even more now.

Lol guy literally touches kids and its a big Govt plot to not get him elected. come the fuck on.

life will be a little simpler not having to ever vote again. seriously, fuck the republican party.

hey shill, i don't give a crap about your left-right nonsense. trump was about overthrowing BOTH parties. the establishment may have trump contained and bottled up, but they're scared shitless about losing control of the republican party. then they're fucked.

Hope cia checks your computer.

Fucking child molester.

>reportedly

You guys are missing the point. Moore IS a bad apple, which is why Trump didn't support him. He tried to tell us it's a bad idea and we listened to Bannon instead. Now a democrat will be winning.

Trump didn't like Luther Strange either, but Trump knew he had less dirt and actually had a chance of winning.

If any of this shit were actually true it would have come out during the nomination process to let strange easily coast to winning the nomination. The fact that its conveniently coming out after proves its fake.

>Fucking child molester.
I'm confused. you say child molester but no picture of trump or moore?
you must be a product of the Alabama school system, or donnie boy himself

if someone wrongfully said you were banned from a place because you were hitting on lil kids you could sue.
truth is the best defense tho

YUP, everything is a conspiracy, there jethro

Day of the rope is for traitors

The only conspiracy going around is everyone is secretly a Russian agent.

Why would the democrats release the dirt BEFORE the primary? They held the dirt and waited for Moore to win the nomination so that the democrats can easily defeat him.. Trump knew exactly what was happening Seriously, Trump doesn't act randomly. Everything he does is calculated.

if there really were a ton of dirt on moore, why'd they resort to false accusations and forged signatures? it's a political hit job.

so called "victim" forged the signature, shit is fake and moore is going to win

>worth every shekel

trump is sealed off, spoon fed info and kept distracted with other issues.

washington post got caught again. what a shitty liberal rag.

I hope ur daughter gets sexually abused by her boss user, and then no one believes he put his dick in her mouth.

keep sucking orange donnie dick there junior

i bet you would like that you pedophile democrat

>pedophile democrat
moore is a rebublican, try to keep up goober

They never gave him a cent to begin with. Look it up. This is fake news.

bob menendez is on trial for diddling kids

last I checked he is a democrat and not a single democrat has told him to resign

>last I checked he is a democrat and not a single democrat has told him to resign

checking infowars isn't checking

is it possible to believe Roy Moore is a creep, but this story coming out now is an obvious coordinated attack. The Senate majority leader is literally trying to give the opposition a seat right when a vote on the tax bill is coming.

>defending a kidfucker this hard
democrats everyone

you faggots are the worst

they never were helping him

>bob menendez is on trial for diddling kids
he is on trial for bribery. you fucking inbred retard douchecanoe

and diddling kids

keep defending a pedophile, it looks really good on you

What do you people see in Moore? It's like he's straight out of the movie "Deliverance"

the uniparty has been exposed. any american that doesn't see through the facade at this point should just go join the #resistance and scream at the sky

at least republicans are fighting to take back control of their party. democrats retained all of their corrupt and incompetent leadership.

its really easy to get banned from a Mall in Alabama, plus, who the fuck listens to what a mall cop says.

look up his immigration stance you cosmopolitan faggot. im willing to look past his bible thumping baby raping ways as long as he helps undo the damage that the trots started in 65

not "defending him", never voted for him. dont give half a fuck about him. but google his name and its all about bribery. if he did ANYTHING to someone underage, I hope he gets raped and murdered in prison, JUST LIKE ROY MOORE should be
The only "side" i'm picking is right or wrong, unlike you who is picking right or left

HEY MCCONNELL AND YOU DEMONIC WASHINGTON POS GOP AND DEMS I HOPE YOUR READING THIS....THE PEOPLE OF ALABAMA DONT NEED YOUR DIRTY MONEY NOR ARE WE SWAYED BY YOUR DEMONIC POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!
WE'RE (((STILL))) GPING TO SEND MOORE TO WASHINGTON YOU LOW DOWN WORTHLESS EXCUSES FOR HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN KISS MY ALABAMA GRITS WHEN EVERYONE I KNOW GOES AND VOTES FOR MOORE ON ELECTION DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU KNOW EVERYTHING YOUR DOING IS 100% HIT JOB AND ONE DAY YOU WILL MEET YOUR MAKER AND ACCOUNT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!
YOU WILL NOT STOP THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck em. swamp is draining and half of them will die poor and alone in jail.

Did.....you just call someone a fucking goober?

look at the coverage and the coordinated message by the establishment GOP people. this is a timed release. they could have brought this out during the primaries, but this was their insurance policy to keep that an establishment seat. Democrat and Republican doesn't matter anymore.

they did that to ron paul too they are shitting themselves.

>at least republicans are fighting to take back control of their party.
they can't even get on the same page.
>democrats retained all of their corrupt and incompetent leadership.
That would be an opinion. An opinion from an ignorant fool at that/

you defended him

you are a pedo lover

>Did.....you just call someone a fucking goober?
yes I did.

pedo lovers like you need to hang

>this much of a faggot

That's horseshit and sexually mature teens aren't the same as prepubescent children.

Look at the first line "To a"
The second letter in the first name looks closer to an "a" than an "o". Who was Ray ?

and you are a roymooretrailertrashdumbass.

Maybe you will understand life better after you get out of 9th grade. probably not. But we can only hope for you son.

no one cares what you think pedoboy

grassroots republicans are trying to topple mcconnell and ryan even with majorities in both houses. what are dems doing despite losing? pelosi? schumer? maybe figure out how to trick the rust belt into thinking the dems really care about them this time?

At least I think for myself, unlike you, Fragile wittle sheep

>democrats
This is obviously the work of the GOPe, just like the pussy tape.

go buy some more children with Menendez childlover

>even
wht is that supposed to mean?