A PRAYER OF SALVATION FOR THOSE WILLING

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

Preach

Hey jesus
whur'd you go at?
childrens getting hurt down hyaaa...

ok, as an atheist, I can't just flip a switch in my head and go "ok, now i believe it, now it makes sense to me."

i prayed the words, but how can this work without actual belief? and how can i actually believe when you all seem so batshit crazy?

This is an illuminati thread. The people who posted it are jews.

They didn't mention God. They are specifically calling Jesus God which is idolatry. This is a kikes trying to get meme magic.

Read God's word instead of lurking Sup Forums.

isn't the whole point of christianity that they worship jesus as god?

doesn't your point of view make you jewish?

yeah, doesn't help. i've read the bible. not exactly awe inspiring or faith inducing or even verifiable in any way...

protip:
It was never a book about an external god, it's clever writing in cave man picture language.
It's meant to hide itself from those who don't want to be god.
A tree is when you think about something complex for a very long time.
A blade of grass is when you notice the color of a mailbox and never remember it.
Animals are behaviors and personalities.
We made it all.
There can be only one.
Good luck.

your post reminds me of the bible. incomprehensible gibberish pretending to be wisdom.

Catholicism is jewry.

He's right. You're supposed to look inside yourself to find God. You dont need man made religions that are used for control to find God. Do any religions have a monopoly on God?

>pray to Jesus so he'll save you!
>from what?
>from what he'll do to you if you don't!
Makes sense.

>You're supposed to look inside yourself to find God.

what does that even mean? because i take it as "make shit up, whatever feels right to you."

Meditate you fucking faggot.

i have, god has never revealed itself to me during those moments.

Because you're consumed by ego.

Well memed, OP.

and you're not? isn't it a little self centered to believe god has revealed itself to you because you're special and above normal human failings?

Im not above anything. I can however cast my ego aside and observe the silence.

isn't it more likely that by "observing the silence" you simply see illusions based on your own mental state, not unlike how one would react in a deprivation tank?

so in other words, you see god because you want to see god.

Black-Nosed Buddha

A nun who was searching for enlightenment made a statue of Buddha and covered it with gold leaf. Wherever she went she carried this golden Buddha with her.

Years passed and, still carrying her Buddha, the nun came to live in a small temple in a country where there were many Buddhas, each one with its own particular shrine.

The nun wished to burn incense before her golden Buddha. Not liking the idea of the perfume straying to the others, she devised a funnel through which the smoke would ascend only to her statue. This blackened the nose of the golden Buddha, making it especially ugly.

cool