CBTS #338: PYTHON APPROACH EDITION

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend TEMPLATE? Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW 11-13 11-14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
youtu.be/_c24Xar2NRY
twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/930583638982451201
youtu.be/L3br0klRqF4?t=19822
youtu.be/YAHbBqeaHGA
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41254
youtu.be/3CTsGievjMU?t=152
youtube.com/watch?v=g70XbYd0bZ8
i.magaimg.net/img/1u9a.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/1u9m.png
i.magaimg.net/img/1u9y.jpg
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/930587922172141573
earthquakenewstoday.com/2017/11/15/strong-earthquake-m6-quake-has-struck-near-merizo-village-in-guam/
wwd.com/eye/parties/glamour-women-of-the-year-awards-kicks-off-with-barneys-cocktail-party-11048435/
investors.morningstar.com/ownership/shareholders-major.html?t=TWTR
archive.fo/1m2Iq
domain.dot.tk
freenom.link
archive.fo/ajMWG
youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0
omaha.com/obits/rich-seth-c/article_957ece9b-67c3-53d6-b88b-0c78d813b299.html
thehill.com/homenews/media/360323-new-poll-majority-disapproves-of-medias-coverage-of-trump
qz.com/1127984/eu-army-bloc-forging-ahead-with-its-military-integration-to-shake-off-us-dependence/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS >"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline

Older Event Log THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.

Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 slight repost+NEW CRUMBS
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ Sheet HiRes Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps Limo license plate starts with Q Position of Flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q InfoGraphs
Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

bless

you are a leaf who shall not be raked,
for this wonderful bread you did bake.

U make the sexiest bread

The best bread is made with maple syrup and hockey

Will this be the bread that will save mankind?

GreatMaple leafBRO,
my grand kids' great grandkids will speak of your baking for MAGA and MEGA

So, what’s going on with Guam?

Kurt Cobains wife, Courtney, was molested by Harvey Weinstein at a Hollywood party according to her comment on Access.
Courtney, as a result, had dirt on Hillary’s largest donor in Hollywood.
The Podesta brothers were part of the deal to get the Uranium out of the US via Canada so that it could be used to fund the DNC - which is the statement of Donna Brazile regarding the reason for the Hillary take over of the DNC.
But remember how the DNC went bankrupt?
That’s the lynchpin. Where did the money go and who used it?
It was either Obama or it was Kaine. Most likely Obama.
Weinstein knew and realized Courtney found out - remember she made her second album with Billy Corgan (from Chicago.) Billy is not a leftist. So, Courtney needed to be silenced. But she made the comment about Harvey on Access so she was too close.
So, they sent Courtney a message via her husband.

@user in last thread- Decent stuff from AGSessions today. Pretty much said a special council wasn't need for Clinton because they are already investigating. And called out pedos/child sex trafficking. Happenings

I know The historical SC decision that Q was referring to! It's regarding the July, 4,2017 decision changing parameters to declare ML in the Philippines!

youtu.be/_c24Xar2NRY

Trump doesn't get back to the white house until 10:45est tonight

no happening until then

Sessions SLIPS UP, possible CONFIRMATION that Mueller is /OURGUY/

Read This thread: twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/930583638982451201

While watching this clip: youtu.be/L3br0klRqF4?t=19822

Kyle Talks about some stuff before this clip occurs, but I clip the video at TWEET #10.

PLEASE WATCH GUYS

6.0 eq just hit

Thread Theme: youtu.be/YAHbBqeaHGA

>Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now (11/02/2017)?
Yes, undoubtedly so.
>Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missile capabilities?
The administration wanted them nuclear capable, a possible (controlled?) threat to surrounding nations.
>What deal was done with Iran under BO?
Iran Nuclear Deal: U + $
>Why was the deal sealed under top secret classification?
Prevents interference of underhanded/dangerous deals.
>Why wasn't Congress notified?
Congress largely owned by bad actors in SA; deal with Iran would've caused conflict. Moreover, a goody-two-shoes would've blabbed and spoiled the game.
>Why after all BO left office, all of a sudden NK has nukes and the tech to miniaturize for payload delivery within the U.S.?
U+$+scientists transferred from Iran to NK, or directly transported to NK itself if multiple planes (hinted in future Q lines).
>What about NSA, CIA, DI etc all confirming tech won't be in place for 5+ years (statements in 2016)
3-letter faggotry; deep state more in control of the situation/NK than anyone, especially after arming them.
>Why is all of this relevant and what does it tell you?

Assuming the flight image is correct and US operators have indeed flown over NK in the past several days... That suggests either that the 3-letter fags are letting this slide and holding back from overt war, or that the Clowns had no idea this was happening.

If the Clowns got duped, that suggests either they're sloppy (as demonstrated by their lazy shilling) and nothing happened, or they got duped and action took place in NK involving US intervention. What that action is... I have no idea, but it would have to be big enough to justify risking a flyover deep into NK during an already tense situation.

>Big picture is rare

tl;dr Kurt Cobain's Producer from Sub Pop who has been a subject of controversey regarding his death, it appears his relative or brother worked for Clinton/Obama in DoE and exports.
tl;dr2 - Poneman worked as Energy Secretary for Obama admin, then became CEO of the only domestic company that enriches uranium, then the centrifuge project in Ohio was defunded right after the Obama admin gave Iran the right to enrich uranium, then Poneman emailed and called Podesta to tell him decisions relating to the project before he notified the public, possibly contributing to insider trading.
Jon Poneman and Dan Poneman both played in bands when they were younger, in Toledo. Brothers in a band?
Dan plays in a band called "Yellow-cake" at DoE events.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41254
You know you can count on Ernie and me to do whatever we can to advance the ball.
Kurt was "suicided" Clinton style
How did he get into this danger? What did he find out?

This quipquip thing is still bothering me. We're there more codes run the first time this was mentioned? I feel like we lost part of the picture when everything 404d the other night

youtu.be/3CTsGievjMU?t=152
Is this the response of his own? or is he telling a story about others?
Why does he attribute the origin of "Grunge" to Jon Poneman, yet there's no real definition to it outside of the music movement?
What connection does Poneman have?
Finding the histories of both Jon and Dan Poneman is not all clear on the net, but it appears they were born in Toldeo within years, like brothers would be.
Different mothers?
Dan Poneman just happens to work in DoE for exports. and worked with Clinton/Obama admin then went on to work for as a principal of The Scowcroft Group.
founders of Sub Pop. Bruce Pavitt and Jonathan Poneman.
2 Prinicpal members of the Scowcroft Group.
Daniel Poneman, born in toledo, has an older brother just years apart born in toledo
James Pavitt
Is The Scowcroft Group involved in the Uranium One deal??
what is grunge?
Can Kurt Donald Cobain melt Uranium Ones??
youtube.com/watch?v=g70XbYd0bZ8
i.magaimg.net/img/1u9a.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/1u9m.png
i.magaimg.net/img/1u9y.jpg

I'm genuinely interested in the top 10 share holders of those companies. Anyone got the deets?

IDK, but other mini habbenings
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/930587922172141573

If I am thinking correctly, Q is not here to convince us. Q is here for us to convince the rest of the US.
For the uninformed masses, combined with the misinformation of MSM, it will appear as if DJT is the corrupt one, arresting all of the previous politicians.
Sup Forumss job is to teach the masses that the president is the good guy

Bless this bread, our baker, and our work.

Bless all anons...

Magnitude 7–7.9
Strong World Earthquakes Magnitude 6–6.9
Moderate World Earthquakes Magnitude 5–5.9
Light World Earthquakes Magnitude 4-4.9
Minor World Earthquakes Magnitude -3.9
Earthquake Magnitude Classes
Earthquake Magnitude Scale
Earthquake breaking news, Strong World Earthquakes Magnitude 6–6.9
Strong earthquake: M6 quake has struck near Merizo Village in Guam

earthquakenewstoday.com/2017/11/15/strong-earthquake-m6-quake-has-struck-near-merizo-village-in-guam/

How are those Tony/Huma indictments coming? Any day now, right?

>
relevant?

>New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta?

Thanks based leaf baker! I've dropped that a few times hoping it'd get picked up.

What would put 90% of people in the hospital if they knew the truth?

Thanks for the tasty bread, my fellow Canuck!

HE'S HOME! HE JUST LANDED! SAFE AND SOUND, PART AND PARCEL.

I know The historical SC decision that Q was referring to! It's regarding the July, 4,2017 decision changing parameters to declare ML in the Philippines!

youtu.be/_c24Xar2NRY

This is referencing question 22 on spreadsheet!

Are we still looking for Huma? Here she is in NY Sunday, pictured with Arianna Huffington & Cindi Leive.

wwd.com/eye/parties/glamour-women-of-the-year-awards-kicks-off-with-barneys-cocktail-party-11048435/

twitter shares also not interesting.

investors.morningstar.com/ownership/shareholders-major.html?t=TWTR

That's quite a jump there saying that they killed arguably the "Elvis" of his time, just to send that whack job wife of his a message.

Be careful Trump, who knows what the swamp did while Trump was gone.

Link?

Been Mapfapping
closest I could find.
Still NORK

Shouldn't we at least be looking into this? Anyone who tells you NOT to investigate anything pizza related is a fucking Clown!

Thanks Satan!

against the corrupt MSM and everyone that listens to (and believes them) how does this place stand a chance?

This really bums me out

Sessions SLIPS UP, possible CONFIRMATION that Mueller is /OURGUY/

Read This thread: twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/930583638982451201

While watching this clip: youtu.be/L3br0klRqF4?t=19822

Kyle Talks about some stuff before this clip occurs, but I clip the video at TWEET #10.

Thoughts?

CNN

Woo Dad's home!

Either mass satanic rituals, showing elites on vids molesting, killing, eating babies or aliens

In thread #328, someone posted a really logical decoding. I think this person understands the code. Please save and pass along:

_DGB79FTWA-0ZjBT_19-T_yes
_Conf_13_pre-lau_yes
_HTzD09BA_conf_yes
_^yRTPCCA-7^DFWTAb_yes
_green1_green2_green3_green4_conf-ZDjTwT9Ry

Current Connection-User_terminal_acknowledged
Configure_action code_pre-launch_acknowledged
Target Device_Configure_acknowledged
Target Path-Path Mask_acknowledged
Secured_Transmit_Receive_Synced_confirmation-New Connection

Love everyone's hard work.

I have hope in the future for us all.

Faith is a different matter entirely.

Everyone should have a plan B.

Because your life and the ones you love deserve your best. The best course of action would be to make a game plan in case this all goes very wrong. Ill leave it at that

10+7,
The key is in the last loaf.

Actually looks like a fairly nice place. Is that the NWO master plan - overcrowd and pollute the rest of the world, while they go hide in NK?

>Assuming the flight image is correct and US operators ... flown over NK in the past several days

What flight image?

From DJTjr twitter exchange we found out about wlsearch.tk
web.archive.org shows changes to the the last three
Do these snapshots let us know if today is legit wikileak connected or larp

SEPTEMBER 22, 2017 (last capture of Podesta emails)
archive.fo/1m2Iq

OCTOBER 18, 2017 redirect to domain.dot.tk
NOVEMBER 8, 2017 redirect to freenom.link

NOVEMBER 14, 2017 (My Name Was Seth Rich landing page)
archive.fo/ajMWG

The same way reality got so damn outta whack int he first place; by easing the frogs back out of the nearly boiling water.

Didn't Q mention that Trump left the Philippines Early? If things are as real as we think they are, I don't think any of the current itineraries are to be taken as gospel. Having different schedules between what is announced and what really happens is a good first line of defense against treachery.

P
R
A
Y R E V E Y A D

You mean the phonies who framed Nixon for the CIA?

Mucho Gracias

Last night there was some discussion of whether we might have missed a Q post in the graphic.
Reporting back in, I've spent the day grepping my offline archives of threads 243-273 (most but all downloaded within 24 hours of initial post).

I have not been able to find anything that looks like a missed Q post. The posts about a missed graphic took place during the severe shillstorm 2 nights ago. My money is that there is no missed post.

WHEELS DOWN MUTHAFUCKERS

TIME TO PAY

Umm.. What’s going on there?

Let the ass-whoopin's begin!! KEK!

See The upper right hand image is from a video posted on the President's twitter today.

>You mean the phonies
Not in the eyes of the general populace.

Make the enemy live up to their own standards.

Confirmed.

AF1 has landed

youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

how about telling them the catholic church has an always been the synagogue of satan that jews started with the romans using the talmud as a guide

Any seed of doubt will grow the curiosity for truth.
That is why the questions are important. Give someone a question they don't know the answer to, they will search for it.

Also, we should probably archive any sites that have answers to the questions.

once & for all folks, drop the seth rich skool play. he's not dead. interview w/parents & bro was robbie parker 2.0. READ THIS & see if you can figure out what's wrong.
seth rich is a school play. READ. what's wrong with this pic?
omaha.com/obits/rich-seth-c/article_957ece9b-67c3-53d6-b88b-0c78d813b299.html

Dad is home.

>New poll: Majority disapproves of media's coverage of Trump
thehill.com/homenews/media/360323-new-poll-majority-disapproves-of-medias-coverage-of-trump

Deep state shitters r keeping GEOTUS busy

Something is happening

Thank you....exactly how it was intended...thought we were redpilling

Where you get this? :O

Rhodesia when?

Ahhhh shit, big statement INCOMING.

The Eagle has landed
mmhmmm ya'll in trouble
itsacoming

Wait who the fuck is this and why do they have a pic of AF1 flight plan?

qz.com/1127984/eu-army-bloc-forging-ahead-with-its-military-integration-to-shake-off-us-dependence/

Posting this here because it's related to global-governance and I don't think most people understand the danger of this.
We already know that the EU has no loyalty to the people of Europe. It's simply a means for globalists to bring more countries under their control. The EU militaries will be arranged as an internal security apparatus, not to protect against external threats.
It will work in the same fashion as the Varangian Guard of the Byzantine Empire and the Swiss Guard of the French kings. Royalty would often take foreign mercenaries as their personal bodyguards for 2 reasons. 1) They would not have any loyalty to any local factions conspiring against the throne. A Varangian from Scandanavia would have no loyalty to the Duke of Epirus, so the Duke of Epirus could not use them in a plan against the Emperor.
2) The foreign guardsmen had a language barrier that further inhibited joining a conspiracy.
This is important. If the EU Army is fully realized, there will be Polish troops in Italy, and Spanish troops in Poland, and German troops in Portugal etc etc. They will be more willing to engage in suppression of the local people because the troops won't be suppressing their own people.

Check this out...

Look at the last line (before the Q signature) of that post and tell me you think it's real.

Yup

Dude. Insider af

And this one

Local time is 5 hours off from DC / Destination time...

Weather in DC -> currently 46°

So... what the fuck?!

I exist in this lovely bread.

Many already think catholic church is fucked up. Remember people believed Da Vinci code was legit and it may have been

Huh????

No it's on twatter

Yea, that’s what I posted. Something is going on there!?!

Hello Barron

totem
> totem
totem
> totem

Praise kek + djt