/auspol/ - Real shitposting hours edition

As you probably all know by now, the postal survey came back with a YES majority. This got me thinking: How do we play this?

The time is now to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and shitting up the catelogue, and do something. We should NOT begin with the autistic screeching; attempts to protest, petition or "write to our MPs" will obviously do nothing, we need tactics a little more sneaky, jewish tactics you might say.

I thought this up on the way to work, we do what we do best: LARP. I reckon, we should do the following:

>Create posters saying "WE WON"
>go around at night, taping them to the doors or religious institutions (churchs, mosques) and also businesses owned by and within muslim dominated communities

Now what does this achieve? It creates friction. We LARP as the smug, passive aggressive, liberals amd we wait for the muslims to make the first move. Potentially, could force the progressives to choose a side.

Important:
>I'm thinking a simple design like the IOTBW campaign, but obviously distinct from it (don't want people figuring out the same source). A rainbow design and/or symbol would be good.
>If be some miracle my idea isn't panned by the board and we can get some numbers keen to participate, not getting detected is key. Avoid being caught or seen, stay safe.
>DO NOT target residential addresses, we don't single out individuals, we want community on community fighting, not individuals feeling attacked.
>No memes or being edgy with the posters. No bacon, no burning the Quran, no throwing feces. Just be a passive aggressive gobshite as I explained, we want THEM to be the ones to start the real aggression. Not us.

Thoughts and suggestions welcome. Leafs not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oB55VG3PUYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6szE_qmzavQ
strawpoll.com/kfg58yag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for the Ausnon

I love Australians and I think your posts are usually pretty fucking funny. Moot was a faggot for not getting Aussie humor. I for one support this thread. Please post funny things now, Aussies.

Here's a contribution.
youtube.com/watch?v=oB55VG3PUYQ

>two posts in
>a fucking leaf

I knew I was right in making it clear your kind isn't welcome. Any other aussies workposting?

Pls b...b...bump

Bindi is ours now, you poofters don't deserve her.

>only replies I'm getting are one fucking leaf

Might as well kill myself desu

I think your idea is good australia-kun :3 i also think yew is cute ^.^

#ichangedmymind
#notmycountry
#nevergettingmarried
#helicoptermarriagenow

or you could pretend to be pedos and overwhelmingly support gay marriage

Separation of state and religion means most of the religious literally won't give a shit. For all we know, yes voters are prevalent in the religious community. My local parish priest's only comment on the issue is to just let them have it because social progress is inevitable.

Another leaf reporting in. I'm here to shit this thread up. Where do I start?

australia's new national anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=6szE_qmzavQ

OP confirmed as a massively butthurt whining faggot with a tiny impotent little dicky.

Just to remind you, you fucking lost.
hahahahha
Hahahahah
ahhahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahhaahhaha

I like this idea OP. Make it look like the yes side is a bunch of children who treat politics as a game.

bump

Cunts are all at work mate

Only big canadian cock can satisfy aussie women

electrical eng how do I get hired

but they are.

Spray paint "Love is Love" on churches, with a clearly adult figure holding the hand of a clearly child figure alongside the regular ones.

fuck off cunt she's ours, even if she's tainted with a bit of seppo

Islam is not like Christianity in this respect. The Muslim world executes homosexuals, remember

In the Christian community, sure, but Muslims sure as hell didn't vote for this, and then reacting with fagbashing is the point of hanging posters on mosques

engineering job market is a bit fucked, sorry m8.

there is literally nothing wrong with gay marriage

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

Finally, there's a solution!

discord gg/zamwgsS

Speak for yourself, some of the religious crowd dont give a shit, but some of it will. My aims are to simply catalyse the religious outrage, create a divide which we can exploit.

Mate, I realize its totally inevitable. Doesn't mean we can't create and enjoy some lefty infighting.

lemme smell yo dick. strawpoll.com/kfg58yag

Aussie with a meme flag, figures you went gay, after the leaf cucked your prized sheila

>my dick

b-bruh
steve hold me back

She's pretty average desu.

Thanks for the boner kill

I guess thread is kill, thanks leaf.

all i can say is that australians aren't white

This is gay sounding. Only way to undo this is to re-Christianify the whole country. And frankly if you aren't a Christian why do you even care?

How long do you think before all the normal families who voted no get sick of being force fed faggotry?
How long before the people who voted yes realize they fucked up, and get sick of being forcefed faggotry?
>What right does the government have to overturn what churches have been teaching for 2000 years
They don't have the right.
>What gives the government the right to teach your children about radical gender theorys and sexuality teaching?
They don't have the right to teach faggotry, teach boys to wear dresses etc, when they aren't even old enough to comprehend or understand complex words let alone have the maturity level to process this information correctly.
Learning minds are about to be fucked 10 times as bad as they are now.

You think its bad now with a generation of snowflakes??
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW FUCKED THE FUTURE IS.

Australia just officially labeled itself a bunch of skirts.
We are now the pussy boys of the world. We are weak.
Look at Penny Wong.. She fucking cried when the vote was read out.. Just pathetic.
Where is the fucking professionalism.

Anyone who voted yes obviously has no common sense, no family morals or values.
seriously, they are going to add gay subjects to classrooms for kids. not teenagers. kids.
You want your kid to come home telling you how he TOPPED HIS CLASS IN HOMOSEXUALITY?

Why couldn't faggots just lick shit off dicks behind closed doors?
Gay people are always loud and obnoxious people who try to draw attention to their faggotry, they try to impose their faggotry on others.
Why do they need special rights??

Now straight people are a minority, Do we get special rights too?

they would of voted yes for faggotry, they have no family values.

I'm thinking we should organize a mass migration to somewhere?
Lets leave Australia.

don't EVER call me a leaf again

Based NSW pushing under 60% due to western sydney

The government has no right to tell the church to change their thousands of year old teachings and traditions.

>calls others snowflakes
>cries so hard he has a stroke when he loses a dumb non-binding vote
lol

While there is a gay madis gras and pride marches in Australia they will NEVER be legitimate. If they want to be treated like equals, start acting like equals.

chill out, leaf

>faggots on Sup Forums
pls kys

>social progress is inevitable
And that's why Christianity is a failed religion. Who deemed this progress? The fags because they say it is? Who even said progress is a good thing if you end up with Weimar 2.0?

Poofter

People aren't going to realize shit. Popular culture and social standards are only getting better at stupefying people. As long as sodomy is considered normal, we have ready access to 100 different numbing chemicals and infinite entertainment at our fingertips nobody's going to mad enough to do anything.

Sex is unironically the biggest problem. It's not a coincidence that Sup Forums is full of virgins. Sexual liberation is the ultimate tool of social control. You see pic related? He's probably the single biggest enemy of common decency in human history. He single-handedly turned left-wing politics into the sexual-deviancy lobby that it is today.

I'll just screen cap this

You won't succeed ever but it you get even sone media attention I'll be sure to send in the screen cap to harpoon your plan and show its just another Sup Forums troll by edgy teens.

Here are your shekels, go buy some weed/coke/heroin/whatever drug (((they))) dish out to keep you docile.

OP, your idea is solid. We need to put some backbone into this one

And christians don't do gay con ersion camps where torture and murder happens right?

Oh wait

Islam and christianity are both Abrahamic religions, both barbaric, only difference is we beat christianity into submission a long time ago and they have to follow social law. Islam will be beat into submission as well soon enough.

you think everyone here's an edgy teen?

i've been coming here for over 12 years.

> Waah! Gay people now might be able to maybe get the same rights as me!
Get a fucking job you leeching shits, I've got to get back to work but don't let me catch you here again or I'll push your shit in like the little butthurt faggots I know you guys are.

So instead of "It's okay to be white" it's "WE WON"?

If you think I shouldn't be allowed to marry my 15 year old sister you are a bigot who needs to clean the shit of his diapy-waipy, put on his big boy pants, and do some growing up so he can join the real world. Love is love.

Love is love, consent is consent. A child can't consent like a gay/straight adult. Don't you know we don't uphold child rights here? We cut off their dicks, beat them, take away all of their freedoms and force all decisions on them, at the very least let the parent do it not a creepy pedo. Nice try but you're still on the wrong side of history.

hear me out penal colony cousin. My plan is to clone AC/DC with DNA from living members and clone Bon Scott via whatever we can dig up, filling in the missing pieces with sections of Brian Johnson's DNA. We then have the clone band do a double album followed by 10 year continuous national tour of Australia with Airbourne as the opening and closing act.
Furthermore we storm the remaining Holden factories to begin producing a modern V8 DOHC 6.5L supercharged engine powered coupe capable of 600 horsepower at the wheels free of charge for every australian.
Lastly every able bodied male australian from the age of 12 and up will be forced to creampie bindi irwin to earn the right to citizenship, with the Sydney Opera House serving the venue for these so called Bindi Games. Females may also volunteer as tributes to these games.

serious question for you aussie cunts:

why are Australians are, objectively, the best shitposters?

What happens if we vary the situation slightly. Why should a brother and sister, both sane, mentally competent and in their 20s not be allowed to marry?

I dare someone to hang a rainbow flag at the Lakemba mosque

>A 15 year old can't consent
You only think that because the government told you to.
The government one told us the fags can't get married, yet here we are.

Depression and alcohol. Not even joking. My best posts are made when i'm intoxicated.

I think it's natural. I can just post my opinions on any given topic and people think I'm fucking with them.

Because our authoritarian culture is into eugenics and we can't abide by possible abominations like in the middle-east. It goes against our culture for now. I'm sure when the mozzies outbreed us their decendants will legalize one day and ban gay marriage again, not from any logical deduction I mean that would be evil Randian objectivism.

>being a Leaf
>having sex with attractive women
Pick one you bunch of moose fuckers

>eugenics
A sound argument, but even heterosexual sex is 99% a sterile act in our enlightened time. What if they agreed to either use protection and abort any children or be sterilized before the marriage? At that point it's just two adults committing sodomy, which has been cool for decades now.

I dare you to suck a big creamy log out of Andy Sixxess asshole.

Because we don't take it to heart.

I love posting Amerimutts because I know Americans are going to get asspained from it.

I recall a year or two ago in Sup Forums there was a massive attempt to bant Aussies off the board with the KHAN'D meme. All we did was play along and it wore off quickly.

Somebody has to, aussie men seem to interested in the same sex. kek

So I hear on the news you're all big gay bender poofters now right?

Welcome to the club m8s

>All we did was play along and it wore off quickly.
This. I can think of a way for Americans to turn around the mutt meme but I won't tell.

Local Sydney mosque offers gay couples rooftop wedding ceremony

Crikey shes a spunky sheila, i'd give her a root fair dinkum

Is this it lads? I saw a photo of a no voters car smashed up and it was filled was lefties saying 'lol deserved it'. I guess violence is now acceptable in pushing your politics?

Personally couldn't give a fuck because they do it behind closed doors anyway. The stigma is social & cultural. The question is around legislated marriage and the benefits/drawbacks rewarded for it.

Gays needed certain legal rights, however society has to weigh up whether those legal rights are necessary for brothers & sisters and whether they can be abused or should be necessary for any loving couple, depending on how we define and use couples in society since they're no longer for reproduction.

Again personally couldn't give a shit because they're fucking anyway, it's the legal question that needs answering and the alt-right is correct we need to discuss the point of marriage and couples if not for reproduction but even hetero's are abanonding reproduction so it's a bit grey.

What do you think?

No it's just the beginning. Now we just wait for even more degeneracy to be legalised and normalised.

Something to do with religious protection.
>inb4 it's just protections for islam

lay off the glass barbie bro

take a xanax and a nap, you get skitz when you've been tweaking for 10 days straight

Australian leftists seem more vicious than those in the US. Seems like the US has a good balance as well, we seem to be large majority of hardcore SJW

The only way that this can be won is turning liberals on diversity by pointing out that ethnic communities, particularly Islamic and Chinese communities in western Sydney voted overwhelmingly No.

good job though

SJW thought relies on doublethink. Don't expect that to be so easy.

You'll have to endure the LGBT parades every year m8 like we do, because we need to be reminded every single year about LGBT via obnoxious parades and have the main roads closed in the city every year, just to remind us incase we forgot since the last time they reminded us.

Unless you already have the parades every year already, to remind you anout LGBT.

cheers m8

Why do people on here think Poofta marriage is the end of Australia?

I kekked

We should have told the boomers that gay marriage would decrease demand for family homes and threaten their millionaire retirements. They’d have voted no in mass.

That said OP your plan is retarded. There is a few districts in Sydney like the Muslim/Asian western suburbs where morals and reason won. There is potentially enough electorates that voted NO to put pressure on the MPs to sink the legislation and kick the debate down the road giving us time to take on the ((ABC)) and uniparty establishment

>Gays needed certain legal rights
You're going to need to elaborate here. Which rights specifically and why was marriage the answer?

And as for the reproduction/couples issue, I'd honestly be in favour of full-blown anti-sodomy laws and banning contraception as insane as that sounds. Make being a bastard genuinely stigmatized again, sterilize those who have children out of wedlock, shame sluts until they become nuns and spend the rest of their lives repenting. As it currently stands marriage is a pointless and worthless concept. I'm 100% in favour of bringing the fear of god back to Australia and all of the baggage that comes with it.

Without god marriage is pointless. The only reason the gays want marriage is because they're endlessly searching for something to soothe the shame that comes with being a sodomite. The mainstream tolerance isn't enough, the loud, flamboyant parades aren't enough, subverting Christian standards of decency and the institution of marriage won't be enough, there'll never be enough because we're hard-wired not to like it. Deep down they don't either and this won't make them feel better. They'll never be able to feel accepted because deep down no gay person accepts themselves.

It's just Melbourne. It's our San Francisco.

It's another nail in the coffin, but not the end.

We should all be talking MPs right now. From the sounds of it the Coalition are mostly in on it and Labour will obviously be 100% for it. The issue needs to be raised electorate by electorate. Surely at least a few places if pressed on the issue will say 'vote no or we'll vote you out and bring in someone who will'.

So why were lefties so butthurt about this vote??
I thought that was a sign they were gonna lose?
If they weren't gonna lose what's their problem? It's not like they hate spending money on frivolous shit.

you just contradicted yourself. Supporting the argument gay marriage is wrong.
>A child cant consent to being taught homosexuality and radical gender theories.
Learning minds do not need that sort of interference.

Brehs i voted yes for shits and giggles never thought it would pass
>mfw on the winning side for once
Feels good cunts

after todays result, that will be nothing out of the ordinary. try harder.