Why do numales make this face?

why do numales make this face?

Because they've been so desensitized that they can't be surprised.

ready for a benis

they suck dick

They lack the self confidence required to smile in photos.

no confidence. ugly. out of shape. can't pose and smile like normal because he's a beta faggot loser. poses like this because a serious pose looks like shit on this cock sucker.

Absolutely degenerate.

Because they're perpetually getting excited over some shitty soulless movie/game/show

DUDE I'M SO WACKY AND OVER THE TOP LMAO

mentally 12 years old

This is the Male version of the Duck face that chicks would make.
Some women would make the duck face to make their cheeks look flat/hollow and their lips bigger, both features models and attractive women have.
Now for the nu-males this open mouth posture masks (often in combination with a beard) their weak jaw lines and chins.

Those are pretty good reasons desu famalam

Every Youtuber does it in their thumbnails, and nu-males were raised on the internet. My guess,

giant lips is ugly on a girl

Why the fuck is it always over video games? It's fun in doses, but damn.

this guy is on to something

It's the male version of duckface.

>if I look bad in the picture I can just say I was joking and was making a goofy face

Like everything that has to do with nu males, it's a lack of confidence.

they have to stretch their jaws out for the bull prepping

Because they are generally either overweight or skelly skinny. Usually have no self-confidence as well. They thus have no attractive side to take a pic from. So they have to make some silly face so people don't notice how ugly they are.

because they are faggots

to hide their jew noses?

Social signal meaning they are in need of their next Soy/ Fluoride intake

They are trying to catch cum.

to look like a chick to get their boi pussies fucked by their bull.

they're virtue signaling that they're faggot cucks and want someone to fuck their faghot face as shown by the gaping mouth and the eager expression woth the backwards lean showing submissiveness to the pozzed load for their negholea

It's because of the irony movement that originated in the 90's. Because everything turned nihilist, it no longer made sense to take anything seriously. So instead, you make fun of it. Do it ironically.

Liberals still live in the 90's. Perhaps because that was when they were the strongest politically. It is also the reason they don't understand modern Trump. He does not fit into the 90's mindset.

These numales you talk about (why not just call them what they are? They are jews, not 'numales') think it is too serious and formal to take a photo, so it makes them uncomfortable. Therefore they do an ironic pose, a satirical satire of the serious man, one who is in distress, perhaps shouting 'help, something serious is going on!'.

Male equivalent of the female SJW fish face.

estrogen

I heard on Sup Forums before a theory that they make this face to appear as nonthreatening as possible. Betas like this are so cowardly that they can't do something like smile because that could be perceived as contentedness or self-confidence, which are both things that can lead to conflict. They want to appear as the silly person in the room so no one will mess with them for any reason.

it is the cock recepticle rigidity of tolerance

Why does any "man" take a selfie? That's gay as hell.

tfw you need a selfie stick to compensate

I think its more to make them seem zany and interesting. of course they are not.

Do the cuck mouth!

>why do numales make this face?
because that's were the cock goes.

sounds about right abbu habibbi my friend, I'll fukken save this post for later thanks mate

>silly person
you mean semi-ironically appropriating retards?

Pretty much. Most people wouldn't mess with/ get angry at a retard so I guess they figured it could work as a defense to act like one.

even when he's bein a proper lad you gotta lay on the banter eh?

Yep.
>I'm silly, goofy, and fun!
Society has taught them that the best reproductive strategy is to set themselves apart from 'jocks' and other types to take themselves 'too seriously'. Women see them as 'shallow', and they don't like shallow men because society has taught them that they need a man who's in touch with his feelings - and therefore in touch with her feelings - and therefore in touch with her needs, and willing to meet those needs.

So the guy just tries to look as goofy and non-serious as possible to appeal to the type of women who resort to fucking that type. Media has spent decades pushing nerds and underdogs to the front, while pushing jocks, rich boys, and successful men to the back. Well, they do it in fiction, and these people base their worldview on fiction. Both the women and the men do. They're both selling one another an image derived entirely from fiction.

decent men don't allow their picture to be taken