FUCK THIS MOVIE ITS SO PROGRESSIVE ITS BASICALLY "I HATE THIS COUNTRY TRADITION AND I WILL REBEL"

FUCK THIS MOVIE ITS SO PROGRESSIVE ITS BASICALLY "I HATE THIS COUNTRY TRADITION AND I WILL REBEL"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVcLIfSC4OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf? The entire movie is about protecting your homeland at all costs.

It's arguably one of disney's most nationalistic movies.

Don't let your kids watch disney.
If you are watching these yourself I can assume you won't have kids.

this is more pol related

>t. Godless Hun

Lion King is the best Disney movie.
>Hyenas voiced by minorities
>Hyena niggers let into the Pridelands (the west) by Scar, the Jew
>White Simba must end his decadent ways to save his homeland

women cross dressing ,she hates that only men go to war

I've seen people complain on Sup Forums how Marvel and other Hero Comics are too Liberal and Commie

Agreed, someone post that redpill about how Lion King is about embracing your destiny and the natural order.

>women cross dressing
But women who wanted to fight have done that for ages. Let exceptions be exceptions. While traditional roles are good for 99% of the population, there's always gonna be that outlier, the problem is when you apply the outlier to the majority.
>only men go to war
Don't remember this scene

and this is a problem why? calling out commies is never off-topic. no haven for commies.

It's close, but you're forgetting the biggest flaw of the Lion King.

>BLACKED

Did I say it was a problem?

I actually haven't seen Kimba the White Lion.

just go to the wiki its says she had to cross dress because she had to stay at home and do work

doesnt she get herself and her entire family executed by the emperor in the real story?

I consider Mulan pretty sane on the feminism. Rather than saying that she's a better man than the men or that women are just as good as men at everything it just says that a woman's touch can be just as useful as manpower every now and then. The movie acknowledges that men are men and women are women. Rejecting this is the main problem with feminism today. Mulan doesn't do anything crazy.

And as for tradition, she's not good at it but I wouldn't call her a rebel. She's willing to risk humiliation and a painful death to save her father and honour her family's obligation to their country. She was struggling to serve China as a woman, so she decided to try and fill the man's role. And funnily enough in the end she's able to use her femininity to save everyone. At the end of the movie the men all try to brute force a solution but she comes up with a shrewder plan and it works. At worst the movie's suggesting that bending the rules can be necessary to get stuff done.

If I remember right in the real story she's just a side-character to the real main events and at the end everyone's just kind of like 'oh shit, you were a woman? Damn we're retarded.' and then everyone goes home because she never really did too much to distinguish herself positively or negatively.

Fuck off

i am a believer that women are worse than men in iq and everything else so all feminism is bad

Fuck off Mike “closeted faggot” Pence

Are you better than women at birthing and raising children?

If scar is a Jew, that would make Simba a Jew

did a quick wikipedia look. time to LARP as a historian.

>Xianniang's father is vanquished after siding with the enemy of the Tang dynasty, and the two sworn sisters, with knives in their mouths, surrender themselves to be executed in the place of the condemned man. The act of filial piety wins reprieve from Emperor Taizong of Tang and the imperial consort who was birth-mother to the Emperor bestows money to Mulan to provide for her parents and wedding funds for the princess who confessed to having promised herself to general Luó Chéng (zh)[11] (In reality, Dou Jiande was executed, but in the novel he lives on as a monk.)

>Mulan is given leave to journey back to her homeland, and once arrangements were made for Mulan's parents to relocate, it is expected that they will all be living in the princess's old capital of Leshou (Chinese: 樂壽, modern Xian County, Hebei). Mulan is devastated to discover her father has long died and her mother has remarried. According to the novel, Mulan's mother was surnamed Yuen () and remarried a man named Wei (魏). Even worse, the Khan has summoned her to the palace to become his concubine.

>Rather than to suffer this fate, she commits suicide. But before she dies, she entrusts an errand to her younger sister, Youlan (Chinese: 又蘭), which was to deliver Xianniang's letter to her fiancé, Luó Chéng. This younger sister dresses as a man to make her delivery, but her disguise is discovered, and it arouses her recipient's amorous attention.[12]

>In the novel, Mulan's father was from Hebei during the Northern Wei dynasty while her mother was from the Central Plain of China.[13] But "even a Chinese woman would prefer death by her own hand to serving a foreign ruler," as some commentators have explained this Mulan character's motive for committing suicide.[14] Mulan's words before she committed suicide were, "I'm a girl, I have been through war and have done enough. I now want to be with my father."[citation needed]

Crime statistics of people raised by single mothers says yes.

t. incel brainlet

Any child raised by women will be some sort of freak, such as criminal, or drug addict, or slut, or NEET, or soyboy, whatever. Affinity with culture inherent only in men, and only they can share it properly.

> Women raising children
Women are shit are raising children. Feral dogs do better at raising human children than women do.

>teenage angst is conspiracy

>the virgin tiger
>the chad lion

Watching my gf berate the child now, can concur

THAT *BURP* SZECHUAN SAUCE THOUGH AM I RIGHT?

mulan is a retelling of a classic chinese story, with remarkably little social bullshit.
it's supportive of the chinese culture, not against it.

but that's incorrect in the chinese culture, there are many stories of women going to war in chinese history/mythos.
I suppose next you plan on having a fit about the amazon women in the mythology of heracles, right?

The movie portrayed it as her stepping up to take the place in conscription because her father was too ill to be a fit soldier and she didn't want him to die due to it.

Obviously women can't raise kids alone, but they're better suited for caretaking. Upbringing/education are different.

>"I'm a girl, I have been through war and have done enough. I now want to be with my father."
Based irl Mulan.

Again, I'm distinguishing between caretaking and upbringing as a whole. Men raised by women tend to be not too great, but no man will ever be as well suited as a woman to taking care of a room full of babies or small children.

People raised by fathers will be freaks like toxic masculine freaks.

I think you're not remembering the movie correctly, Mulan felt ill suited for the traditional female role in her society true but knew that it was wrong for her to pose as a male soldier and even worried about how upset her ancestors would be over it. She chose to do so though because her father's health meant a campaign would kill him, choosing family over societies rules or the lesser of evils.

Hollywood jews love to run that Asian stereotype, in the hopes to shitwash the Asians in burgerland.

If you watch the "The Hangover 2", it's about a bunch of tourists destroying the country they tourist in.
The asian girl is superficial as fuck, and rebels against her father because she would rather have a trash boyfriend she picked herself and has known for 5 minutes.

That's what the jews want to instill into white people as well.

Except there is a stories in Mongolia of mula or mulan a warrior woman who saved a village and marries a hun captain. She never killed herself. She did it to escape.

>toxic masculine

Into the trash you go.

Wasn't it based on a sort of true story or something like that?

>Has opinions on film
>Didn't watch It, just read the wiki
Your a fucking retard mate

Nigga its about deleting the huns. There ain't nothing more patriotic than killing horsefuckers.

>nationalism
>femminist bullshit pick one

Listen here you dirty fuck, Mulan only pretends to be a male to save her father's life. When discovered she is willing to die if it means maintaining her families honor, she doesn't run like some coward, she doesn't want to replace men in the army, REEEE fuck off.

All modern Disney movies are about rebelling against fathers and traditions. Except Lion King, which says the opposite and is basically a far right movie.

Nigger what are you talking about, I agree on the Hangover 2 but Mulan isn't about defiance because "muh gurl powah" but to save her sickly father.

Mulan knows what a woman is and wants to be that, not everything is a jewish ploy.

So is this part of the film propaganda or redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=TVcLIfSC4OE

I consider Mulan Bogpilled. Rather than asserting male or female supremacy/superiority it takes the third option and states that both are different and necessary, with limited potential crossover between their roles/functions.

>Rather than saying that she's a better man than the men or that women are just as good as men at everything
She beats all the men at the training tests.

based on Chinese legend/poem "Ode to Mulan"

>not singing be a man to yourself

the training montage shows all the main character soldiers becoming better.

The only thing I'd say she actually 'beats' the other recruits at is climbing the pole to get the arrow. And she does that with ingenuity, something which isn't particularly masculine. Pretty sure most of them could still kick her ass at arm-wrestling.

Here's the true redpill:

Disney was okay when it was actually Disney running things, and not the Jewish machine that runs it today. In fact, I'd argue that Disney was a good thing. They introduced American children to their heritage by taking European folktales and re-imagining them for kids. They taught little girls to be polite and chaste while they taught boys to stand up for themselves and be chivalrous. Disney wasn't always jew'd.

That's my go to for new PR's

I won't completely trust you, but I guess I should reserve judgement until I have seen the thing myself.

I assure you they intended it differently. Scar and the hyena were meant to remind the children of the evil nazis marching.
Never trust Disney.

No, scar and the hyenas were communists. They wanted to make everyone equal and overthrow the natural order

It has the most MANLY song. Dunno what are You whining about fag

Chu talking about OP.
Mulan is one of the few female character that isn't a "YAAASSSS QUEEN SLAAAYYY!"
The difference is that today a female character will kick ass, look straight at the camera and say "Can't keep up silly men?"
Look at Mulan, Ripley, Kim Possible, Powerpuff girls.
They just happen to be female. No yass queen bullshit.

If Disney is so jewish why aren't there movies more subversive.

You guys tinfoil hat the Jews constantly. They should have the Princesses slutting it up on IG and taking BBC.

I'm gonna make a man outta youuuuu!

>Posting fake statistics...

nig hate thread now

Taking that allele is more prevalent among african americans and IQ is genetically inherited (about 50-70%), would you say a solution to this would be the black culture needing to change to value more intelligent, less agressive partners?

I'm fairly certain this is something they could even out over only a few generations.

Pepe posters < Niggers

I really mean that too.