Sup Forums approved books

ITT: Sup Forums approved books

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/09/060911-zion.html
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That book is trash and you know it you faggot.

since when is anything by (((diamond))) Sup Forums approved? fake, gay, and sage.

He oversimplifies some things, but the book is basically sound. And thought provoking reading.

This book runs the fuck away from the obvious and central reality of race. Its pure cuck apologetics.

A better book is the devils guard. The ending was the best.

How come I usually see leftest site this book when it is basically saying Europeans evolved to be superior due to geography? Doesn't that contradict the idea that every race is exactly the same?

Seriously it is actually sort of sad that these guys devote their lives to understanding things they will never understand because they refuse to acknowledge the extremely obvious.

Guess he made lots of money though.

Read it over the summer
>tfw can't imagine any better form of government

He devoted his life to being paid to prove what his jew sponsors wanted.
It's that simple

na

Generation of Vipers, by Philip Wylie. The original redpill book.

That book is horse shit. Completely ignores evolutionary genetics.

Read
>the bell curve
>culture of critique
>where black rules white
>March of the titans
>Hitler’s war - David Irving (just look up his speeches on YouTube)
>stuff written by Jared Taylor
>Starship troopers
>Storm of Steel
>Gulag Archipelago
>The Protocals of Zion
>200 years together (of you can find a translation, some Sup Forumslacks have one, I’m on a phone, so I do not atm)
>the Clansman
Reading the garbage OP suggested is pic related

approving a book that won a Pulitzer? He was a Jew. Sup Forums knows better, bluepiller.

nigga what are you doing that book is trash

Kys

I love you

Here is a list I put together:
>the bell curve - herrnsten/Murray
>gruesome harvest - keeling
>where black rules white - Hesketh
>culture of critique - MacDonald
>the clansman - Thomas Dixon
>rules for radicals
>devil’s guard - George Elford
>the count of monte crispo - Pere (unabridged)
>March of the titans - Arthur kemp
>democracy: the god that failed - hoppe
>Gates of Fire - pressfield (because I fucking liked it, not super red pill but manly)
>Fame of a dead mans deeds - Griffin

Yeah, it's basically: whitey dindu nuffin to the red man: it wuz diseases 'n sheit, and then the injuns shot each other to shit with the guns whitey sold em: look at Africa, still chock-a-block full of niggers.

That's because we ain't afraid of diseases. When we get pozzed, we just have fun spreading it around.

Judaism 101

>whites perform better on standardized tests because this potato made them better at math than magumbu, but race is a social construct because although whitey is better at engineering, magumbu just never had a chance to be an engineer and is better at tracking deer in the jungle, but don't forget goyim, whites aren't superior, just their food is and because food affected how early cultures formed, blacks are still at a disadvantage in tests because of rice

It’s not complete but it has fun novels and heavy academic books. The full list is on my computer and I’m in a library at school so I’m not opening Sup Forums.
>they are on a witch hunt here for white male heretics
But really that list is pretty solid. It has all sorts of interesting stuff from light reads to 600 pages of evolutionary psychology reading.

I love you too user.

kike slider thread

that book is trash

Is there some good critique of this jewish book?

That book is 'dindu nuffin' on a continent wide scale.

well I was just going to post dis

This idiot is the same man who thinks agriculture was the worst mistake for the human race.

Fuck this schlomo faggot.

with that books logic the Native Americans should've been more advanced before they were colonized

LOL!
That book is pure jewish bullshit.
Niggers never developed a civilization because they don't have the required brainpower.
That's all you need to know.
More truth in that statement than in that entire book.

Nah that's far too simple, and simple explanations are for idiots. Only an educated and intelligent person like myself can perform the necessary mental contortions to understand that race isn't real.

Stay mad, brainlets.

No the argument of the book isn't we evolved better, it is that the only reason our civilizations are more developed is because od geography, and that therefore evolution had nothing to do with it.

But its funnier just to make fun of the fact the books argument hinges on the idea that zebras cant be tamed.

It gets about 75-80% of the story as we know it. Some of what he misses is because the book was written 20 years ago.

actually, GGS argues that evolution provided the white man with the germs that decimated the americas...

But Diamond is a jew, so he doesn't state the obvious: those that evolved in some way (immunity to germs) just might have also evolved in other ways (planning, abstract thinking, etc)

at least as compared to crioulos

Required for understanding the international system. He predicted Ukraine breaking in half 20 years ago, and warned against Mexicans in another book

pic related

>the bell curve
Obviously you haven't read it cause they meant the cognitive elite wil rule via intelligence when demographic barriers like race are removed.
>The Protocols of Zion
Proven to be horseshit a long time ago.
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/09/060911-zion.html
>the Clansman
Is the 2nd of a trilogy, the 3rd installment is The Traitor where a KKK chapter shuts down only for a new one to start up by the protaginist's jackass rival to much dismay.

the original paper for that one is somewhere on the web.

Also, The Norwegian Magnun Opus.

I dont care if its a good book fuck you for posting an image like that

>Indians were so supposed to trade with other continents that had no idea about them

Should be easily available, if not on scholarly databases then definitely something else.

I read it freshman year in an intro to international relations class, along with Fukuyama's Death of History. Day by day it gets more apparent how wrong Fukuyama was and how right Huntington was

triggered, nigga?

He is mad cuz he cants read

Garbage book.

Author is a liberal shill who asserts that differences between races is because of environmental conditions and not intellectual superiority.

Lysander Spooner - No Treason, The Constitution of No Authority

Anybody knows what happened to the user that was supposed to scan this book and leak it to pol?

that book is shit. fuck off faggot.

>Scroll through thread
>No Mein Kampf

I am so disappointed in you /pol

Just finished the audiobook

200 year translation pls? Been dying to read it.

Hope you lurkers save this pics.

What? You wanted Blacks to come up with a chariot? Don't you know chariots have WHEELS?

Get everyone you know to read this immediately

why the fuck is it so expensive?

Caesars Colum: a based utopia-dystopia book similar to 1984. They flat out say in the book that in the future the majority of the global oligarchy are Jews and that civilization is in the verge of collapse

>Starts with GG&S
Not one of you fucks will remember to sage replying to this nigger-tier slide thread

I dont know user. But there was some user that had it and was gonna upload it to the net. Hoped someone here knew if he had finally done it.

do i continue?

>Remember to sage
Now the shills make sage threads with content that would be considered true board culture. The board is overrun. And they know it. The shills and newfags overpass us. The only option left is to subvert the slide threads with actual content.

pol hates it because it proves its not their magical white genes that made europeans a dominant force in the world its the fact that they had the best land agriculture and location for trade

If you want to know what communism is really like, listen to the survivors.

reading this one right now, i love it

Very interesting book these days. I remember when that first came out (in response to The End of History by Fukuyama), it was considered ridiculously controversial, almost crazy-talk. It seems REALLY close these days, 20 years later. I doubt anyone is laughing now. Broadly, it isn't far off.

Checked. Now you have to. Please do user.

Hume is where it's at. Also look into Thomas Hobbes

well said

bro 500 years or even 2,000 years for that matter are fucking blink of an eye when talking about biological evolution.

there hasnt been almost any evolving that is noticable in 2,000 years . this book isnt about evolution its about modern human history

Not well known fact, Lovecraft wrote on society and race

The Quran is approved

I hate that fucking book. I had to read that for High school World History and I wanted to slit my wrists

don't be a nigger.. oh wait..

everyone but me gotta learn that's a non-sense book.

Footfall, book about less intelligent aliens that invade earth but have far advanced tech. Highly recommended read written from the 70's

Adam smith- Wealth of nations
Saul Alinsky-Rules for radicals
Dale Carnegie-How to win friends and Influence People
Alasdair MacIntire- After Virtue
Plato-The Republic

solid list Conquistadorbro

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Where is part 2, guinea-pig-man?