Women are inferior

Women have to wear makeup because they bleed for days causing them to look anemic. Women have to wear perfume because their cunts stink. Women have to wear dresses to air out their snatch and to prevent yeast infections. Women have to sit and piss. Last but not least,women get fucked by men.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/kfg58yag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot women expect to be honored and cherished for being fat slobs

>women have absolutely no personality or humor
You forgot that.

And the 40 Year Old Virgin has spoken.

Yes. And also:
>women want absolutely nothing to do with me
Why are they so awful?

I threw up in my mouth. My God man! What a delusional barnyard animal.

Then you'll love this one, user

Want some cake?

God damn. If bees understood what was going on and what they were tolling for they'd suicide.
Much unlike our very meaningful human existence.

Ok, but this post makes it seem like you're promoting dudes fucking each other instead. Are you gay and conflicted about it or something and need validation for being a degenerate piece of shit? Consider this your validation, faggot.

women are beautiful and bringers of life and should be worshipped as goddesses

yep. except for the last sentence. enjoy my poll. strawpoll.com/kfg58yag

I take it you're a faggot?

pol is such a friendly place

The guys making all of these anti-woman threads are who are really inferior. What's with this influx of beta-ness?

How does that thing even bathe or wipe itself after shitting?

I'm sorry man, I pity you for whatever happened to make you this way.

Some are, indeed, but most American women are simple-minded fat fucks who falsely see themselves as goddesses when in truth they're selfish, emotional children with an inflated sense of self-importance and a wet hole

all humans need to wear perfume because they all stink

>>/out/

Sage

>tfw no gf to save the white race with
even if your cunt does stink a little bit and you do have to sit to piss, i will find you one day princess, i promise

Yeah I wouldn't want a wife like that. Glad my personality got me an attractice successful woman.

I hate women too but that sort of goes without saying. No need to go on a tirade against them when it's in their nature.
write women hate and post something funny instead, faggot.

I have fucked many women. I am a Chad. I am just pointing out a few of many reasons why women are inferior. You are the faggot fucking nigger bitch!

your face doesnt contort when you smell the smell of the strange? you dont even need to get em naked to do that. thru concrete walls it goes. we all learn this at a very young age. what is it about their shit personalities that you like? you havent been failing long enough? gays help you get more pussy but nobody cares. they dont want it. confuse everything. and whine instead

Such a waste of good honey.

here come the jewpedos and the widf. op doesnt need to be a fag this time. only truthful and ballsy. you two are probably projecting anyways. rather than forcing him. how about cut your dick off? WOMEN ARE AMAZING! pardon me while i gag. maybe in the next 6000 years youll get something right. use turkey basters. use truvada

literally everyone here feels this way OP, next time make a thread that has alternate opinions so we can have actual discourse.

t. """(((alt-right)))""" soyboy
Your woman will spread legs before your enemies right on your corpse.

no worries. the shills got that part. marrying Christ is sufficient for me. there are no vaginas in heaven so i stick with men. answer my strawpoll lol

I lost my webm of the fat girl sitting on the toilet washing her body with a rag on a stick. It's actually very sad. So sad

google the shekinah hoax. you will understand both "him" and isis better. i call them salt right lol

No. We that are men drill women. We use them and throw them away. We even do this if we are married. We keep one cow to have offspring to and do our shit. We have many pieces of ass that we use and dispose of.

OP is actually responding to his thread, you retard

Show your flag you coward

Kek the guy on the left looks salty as fuck he’s got that thing in front of him

i dont like sorcery. sorry you evil occultic fuck

Chads don't call themselves Chad, faggot. Are you sure you're not confusing the many times you jerk off to Chads?

>muh vaginas

I am a alpha male. I am old school viking like. I am sick of seeing the growth of the feminist movement. Women need to stay home and raise kids and do a man's chores. That is respect to us men who provide a home and put food on the table in addition to keeping our families safe.

The problem with women is not really women, it’s us men. We want to treat them as equals, we want to keep them as partners and friends, the problem with women is that we elevate them to our level, a place where they simply do not belong.

For example: we men talk about our hobbies amongst men, cause women are not interested in what we like. Can you seriously discuss the differences between a 3.0 litter straight six and a 3.0 litter V six with a woman? Can you have a conversation on how that favorite tool of yours makes your life easily when pulling engine valve covers? But let’s move on, can a woman grasp your thoughts on abstract ideas or how the universe works and give her own ideas on the subjects? The answer is no, we want to believe women can do this but they simply are unable. Not for fault of their own, but simply their brains can’t handle these ideas and process them and then throw their own ideas and have a stimulating conversation.

The fact is, we want women to be something they are not and when we see them handling tools, dropping diffs, and talking about things that stimulate us. We fall in love with them but then we find out that all of their doings, all of their effort is wasted because it was never there. They were merely acting, they were pretending to know, they memorized lines from other great men and spewed it back at us, just so we could believe they are like us. And this is the most disheartening thing about women, they prentend, that’s their nature, at no real fault of their own since this is how they’ve survived.

Idon’t blame women for their shortcomings, blame men for beliving they could accomplish anything to being with.

>>/r9k/

Go and don't return.

why not transition you fucken peterson tranny

meanwhile

Who commits most of the theft?
Men

Who is prone to physical violence?
Men

Who cause the most homicides/murders?
Men

Who are the ones doing all the rapes?
Men

Who are the people doing other petty street crimes like vandalism?
Men

It seems to me that it's men that sound like niggers.

Women flew the planes into the World Trade Center

>>women have absolutely no personality or humor
speak for yourself

Because that statement is bullshit. I tend to hang with other women and they seem great to be around. Maybe you were just unwanted.

and then you wake up. you're not fooling anyone, user.

I am above and beyond what you will ever be. I am a man. Go eat your tendies cause Momma is callin ya from upstairs. Got that Barbie?

nah, men are just held accountable for their actions.

and like 90% of those men are minorities

Feminists despise polite neutrality, they demand praise for doing nothing

what makes you think that? I'm pretty sure everyone is accountable for their actions

I also see men more prone to drugs too.

I never said they weren't.

It still stands, that men in all nations/cultures are the ones prone to crime.

>I'm a Chad
Beta virgin confirmed.

She is well on her way to becoming the wicked witch of the Wizard of Oz.

Chad here. I don't hate all women. But women in general in their attempt to prove they're confident and strong have lost their natural femininity. Yes, they're free to do as they please. I'm also free to criticize and taunt

I am not confused. I know that a women I love and choose to marry belongs in my home taking care of my stuff and nurturing our children. She is also expected to be ready and receiving in the bedroom when ever I want pleasure.

The same reasons you don't see many female einstiens is the same reasons you don't see many female jack the rippers. Men contain the best and the worst examples of the spieces.

This.
Treat women like children

Men commit violent crime because they have testosterone, testosterone is also one of the things that allows men to build civilizations and create enough surplus wealth so that fat cunts can completely forget about the easy lifestyle they're afforded as a result

Black dude on the right just took a pic to jerk off to later

Is that dude on the left holding a trigger in his hand?

Jesus Christ, black or not, have respect for the guy.

Then it's time we genocide half of the males then. Men are a big problem in society and we only need the good ones.

Holy fuck I just did a jewgle search for this app and wahmen are not happy lmao

>advocating for eugenics
>thinking anyone here would disagree with you
This isn't leddit, cunt

unfortunately all of the ugly women also need to be killed if we do that, as monogamy is necessary to maintain a stable society.

its not that bad she probably ate it afterwards

>Last but not least,women get fucked by men.
except you

Intelligence build civilisations. Acting like an ape and having your excuse be ''muh testosterone'' is not what builds civilisations. That's what rears it down.

Also, talking of civilisation contribution. More and more women in America are getting good jobs while men are dropping out like losers. Every woman I see has her laptop out and is studying while men are the ones wasting their lives away on vidya.

If you have many women friends, but are fucking none of them you are a cuck or a homosexual.

It doesn't work like that. You can't artificially select for chromosome.

Women are equal if not better.

Get.
Over.
It.

>Women are inferior
YES THEY ARE

but all the men are niggers

>everyone on Sup Forums is male
okey, dippo

also there's nothing wrong with having female friends if you are male anyway. what are you, insecure?

haha

what is this from?

Four years active duty during Bush administration. Bachelor's from state University. Home owner. Vacation condo owner. Business owner. Wife. Two sons and a daughter. Eat shit maggot.

>women are on their laptops
>civilization contribution
oh man i am laughing at you

also my condolences that you're British (i'm assuming at least, given the incorrect spelling of civilization)

women's humour is only funny to other women if we're being honest
almost every time i have ever laughed at something a girl has said it's a fake laugh

I find girls funny in the same way I think dogs are funny, they're silly and cute. They don't say witty and clever things, which is usually what people mean when saying someone is funny.

I would call myself a feminist, and I believe in equality: I love men (contrary to the beliefs of a lot of my ex-boyfriends); I don’t want to put them down.

Some men think that if you’re empowered and sure of yourself then you’re a man-hater, but it’s like, ‘'No, I’m just the same as you are, but maybe just a tiny bit more confident'' to be honest.

Obviously not her bike! Does she realize how diseased she is?

Name one civilization women have built and successfully defended. ffs a stadium full of women probably couldn't build a shed let alone draft a meaningful and lasting constitution because theyd be too busy tearing each other apart with petty cat fights

The same user. who said this
also said this.
Really makes you think.

Putting aside the use of "genocide" as a verb, and also the two-facedness, yes, males are the ones that are easier to outright do away with, through death penalty and whatever. Doing away with women has has to be more subtle or else the population will come to regard the State or whatever other institutions are participating, or even presiding, as intolerably oppressive.

Men are the nigger gender.

>tfw ywn be pure like a woman gets to be

Nothing says confident like desperately trying to convince anonymous people online that women are in any way equal to men

he said that ''women have no personality'' which is totally untrue. I have great times with the girls just as much as I see with men.

Utter disgust

bitch is this you're first day here?
take that shit to reddit

It's not a woman, it's a MtF british tranny

user., haven't you shown your timestamped tits yet? Get out of my thread until you do.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

well this is what old retards said pre-1950s. But over the years, women have come out of their shell and started decreasing the differences between men and women.

Always remember that women have always been told that they can only be housewives. But times are changing, and this is a good thing.

Did you know that women earn more than men in Sweden?

. . . No . . .

A healthy person does not stink if they bathe regularly.