EA is proof that capitalism sucks

fuck the alt right too

you ranting about EA is proof that your life sucks

If capitalism sucks its because consumers are too dog-brained to make good decisions with their money.

That's nice. Now go back.

They haven't had bad publicity?

And pic related is proof capitalism rules.

>EA is shit
agree

>mfw these shitlords literally produce games that are extremely fucking similar yet retards keep getting their stuff even though itis sure as shit to ask you to make more micro-transactions (OYY VEY) to play soemthing it is supposed to be in the fucking game to begin with
SHEEEEIT

are you talking about the star wars game

fpbp

Examples Paco?

people are bitching about the new star wars game's loot box side and so on on. Canceling pre-orders but I'm willing to bet it still sells millions of copies anyways.
>bitch bitch bitch
>buy EA games anyways
>bitch more
>nothing changes
>buy next EA game
>bitch bitch bitch
>pre-order next EA game

go back to Sup Forums you retarded leaf
only soyboys and bugmen whine about jewcrates
go gamble with real money you clown

>I don't like it so it sucks

I don't like EA either but obviously millions of people do. Otherwise they wouldn't still be in business.

EA is proof that consumers are fucking morons for not spending their money else where.
>releases a piece of garbage
>eats it up at launch
>hol up this is a buggy unfinished piece of shit
>i'll never buy another EA game again
>releases another piece of shit that is even worse than the last one
>welp it'll get better I guess
>gets fucked over again
>cycle repeats

Fuck off hating on the alt right.

Stop wasting your life on video games. You can't get that time back.

KING, Jam City, and tons of others are worse. They just release one match 3 game or something else, then reskin it a dozen other times. People still download, play, and spend money on them. Forge of Empire and that shit too, from reskinning to misleading ads.

They have an excellent refund policy. Anything you buy can be returned for any reason with 24hrs of first launching it.

>most downvoted comment in reddit histroy
>it's so bad they removed the refund button from their digital sales platform because so many people were refunding
>you now have to call support to refund
>it's to the point even the support guys are asking "hey why you refunding" and people can just say "the usual" and it's accepted to get on with the next refund

>tfw you can share one of your favorite images

Well, shit.

Nu-gamers are the proof that capitalism sucks. This generation has been bought up in an age of instant gratification. Of course they're going to throw money at unlockables.

>a non-stop stream of high quality games I get to play constantly huge flat screen TV is proof that capitalism sucks, because EA did something I don't agree

KYS
Y
S

battlefield games -> battlefront games, battlefield hardline was literally a DLC they tried to develop into a full game and charge $110 for

it's not about whether it "sucks" or not, it's about whether it maximizes profits or not

>Refunded NFS because it's stuck in Polish without problems a week ago

Seems they don't want my money

EA is attempting to correct the social harm that is video games by forcing the industry standard to favor completely shit games.
Say "Thank you based EA!"

Fpbp

Ding ding we got a winner