You idiots don't even know the Titanic was a hoax

Other urls found in this thread:

rothschildarchive.org/collections/treasure_of_the_month/treasure_of_the_month_april_2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rothschilds did it. Just like MH370

ice(((berg))).jpg

It was filmed on a Hollywood set. That's a fact!

Ok

Of course we do, newfag.

Based off a fictional story, the elites sure are sick bastards.

underrated

I would call it a half hoax. The whole thing went to shit for their insurance fraud and they had no idea so many people would die. Since then they tried to cover up that it wasn't the Titanic but her sister ship the Olympic that sunk.

rothschildarchive.org/collections/treasure_of_the_month/treasure_of_the_month_april_2015

>In 1911, the Rothschild controlled firm, Alliance Assurance Company had refused to insure the 'Titanic', Nathaniel, 1st Lord Rothschild (1840-1915) claiming it was "too big to float".

this

It happened. The Titanic never sailed. Captain Smith wrecked the Olympic on a test drive so J.P. Morgan and J. Bruce Ismay concocted an insurance scam to let a coal room fire burn out of control and have the Carpathian(Carthage?) rescue everybody. Instead Smith got drunk and wrecked it into an iceberg.

>You idiots don't even know the Titanic was a hoax

ALL navel disasters were hoaxes. OP is the most redpill of us all.

The Jews sank Titanic

I know - the olympic was traded with the titanic.

I actually called out a titanic expert on this and they got really really pissed.

There was a great vid from the workers in belfast on this that has been scrubbed from the internet.

And why would they have flied the longest possible route? Fuck you, you goddamn CIA nigger.

>titanic (((expert)))
Please, what did he say user? I'm dying to know how he kvetched.

Partly true, except you are ignoring the high valued targets on the vessel, which was the Olympic painted in Titanic Livery, and David Sarnoff's involvement and RCA development and the treason committed.

That photo you posted is something that disproves that idea because it's pointing out the differences between Olympic and Titanic.

That would be a cool theory if it wasn't for the fast that Titanic had a closed promenade that is clearly there at the bottom of the ocean.

t.titanicfag

I dont think you understand that it was POORLY "painted" in Titanic Livery...It's not the Titanic at the bottom of the ocean.

there was no switch,its tinfoil hat shit,i know alot about the titanic and its also been debunked by all note worthy experts,there is a game being made called honour and glory and even they know its a fake story they also have help from alot of experts to recreate the ship inside and out.

it was just a sad thing that happened and a series of unfortunate events,it wasnt ismays fault or the captains,it was a series of failures

its just that people NEED to blame someone when sometimes it was no ones fault,was it the guy in the crows nest? the captains for telling the ship to speed up? was it the coal fire? (was a common thing at the time for coal bunkers believe it or not) there was no grand conspiracy.

pushing this sorta shit makes us look dumb.

> it was POORLY "painted" in Titanic Livery
What?

Titanic was an Iceberg job. Water can't shear steel hulls.

Yeah, knowing about the ships makes the conspiracy theories a lot less fun and interesting.
There's also differences to the interior layouts.
As well as a hotel with woodwork taken from Olympic, which has the number 400 on the pieces. That was Olympic's yard number and Titanic's was 401.

the olympic and britannic had different layouts than titanic small changes such as 2 electric baths where the titanic had one,also the layout of the turkish baths floorplan is different,the one on the sea floor is titanic.

anyone who actually studied the matter and not just looks at memes would know this

ICE CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

Actually it was a hit. There were elite rich families onboard that were against the progressive policies of government mandated education and a Federal Reserve Bank. Elimination of these families deleted serious and competent opposition to these policies. Next year, 1913, these policies were enacted by progressive Globalist Woodrow Wilson.and America has never been the same since. He also got us into Europe’s civil war a few years later.

All part of the plan folks.

> part and Parcel.

>iceberg
>berg
Every fucking time.

no it wasnt sure some rich people died and sure some dark forces filled the void but it doesnt mean it was done on purpose,it was an accident that was exploited

The most noticeable differences from the exterior would be the promenade decks, the bridge wings, and the windows on the front of the superstructure.
Interior differences are a bit hard to point because few photos of Titanic's interior exist.

Why would three Jews oppose a federal jew bank?

I mean look at the similarities to other suspicious events like John F Kennedy Jr dying in a Piper Saratoga off Martha’s Vinyard.

The nearest ship to Titanic shut down for the night and the captain ignored his lookouts sightings of distress flares from Titanic. A ship that could have saved thousands of lives.

In JFK Jr the coast guard wasn’t allowed to search near the crash sight for 15 hours even though the radar data indicated where the crash sight was in 5. This allowed somebody to get tot he crash sight first and remove evidence...

Typical deep state tactics. Titanic was a hit.