Why does Sup Forums like Rodrigo Duterte?

He said he wanted to kill all drug users. He killed about 3 million so far. This is cruel and inhumane. Guess what my brother just got out of rehab he was a crystal meth addict. This guy Duruto wants my brother dead because he was a drug dealer. Trudeau called this dude out but Trump didn't

Druggies deserve to die
They voluntarily became slaves to an object

Your brother should have received a single bullet to the head instead of rehab.

Addicts should be given a chance to reform, but the truth is most can't or don't want to. Wastes of human life and drains on society.

He hate niggers , like all of us

Only 3 million more to go!

based duterte

There is a difference between druggies and someone who has a bowl or a glass of Scotch after work. There is a problem with drunken degeneracy but that's what college is for. Towards "spiritual" pursuits intoxicants can improve the personality and even calm the temper.

He’s a monster plain and simple. And sadly Trump loves brown nosing these kinds of fuckers. It’s a Shame really.

Incorrect, he's arrested 3 million and killed Cruel and inhumane
Don't do drugs. Don't hurt society.
>my brother just got out
nobody cares about your sob story
>wants your brother dead
your brother is a degenerate and will probably relapse and hurt people around him.
>he was a drug dealer
correction, already hurt the people around him
>Trudeau called this dude out but Trump didn't
so what? that has no bearing of whether he's doing the right thing or not

The sight of someone being uncucked must hurt you so. You are probably be reliving your cuckening and it hurts you that you didn't need to turn out like this, some fucking cuckistani.

He’s killing dealers and users. No matter the level of use.

>killed 3 million
At the most it's a few thousand from what I've read. Once the country's purged it shouldn't take that long for the lack of drug deaths to make up for it.

He did give them a chance to reform. Look up his 'mass surrender'. He got a million crackheads to publicly denounce drugs and swear off of them for life.

World wouldn't be worse if your weak bro died

I was other there for Christmas last year and on tv they played a version of the twelve day of Christmas solely about duterte and how great he is. Although there's backlash due to the support of vigilantism a lot of people over there love him and think he's one of the best leaders in a long time.

>killed 3 million
bullshit, someone would have cried genocide by now

Drug user here.
I don't care who he kills. I'm not a flip and I don't live on that shithole island.

It wasn't really voluntary but keep believing that.

Fuck you

Fuck you

>Don't do drugs, don't hurt society
Maybe society shouldn't have driven them into drugs

>nobody cares
You do

And for the record my brother went to prison, didn't help him reform, he spent time in rehab, fully changed person.

Not cool, man. It's cool on Sup Forums but not so much irl. Hard drug dealers should be killed though.

>This guy Duruto wants my brother dead because he was a drug dealer.

Me too!

This. Fuck drugdealing cartels and the fags who consume drugs. Duterte did nothing wrong.

Cause he doesn't give a fuck.

I abuse my drugs responsibly, sir.

Your brother might not have went down that path if the consequences were as clear cut.

He's a degenerate slope who's addicted to fentanyl.

Did someone force your brother to take the drug? If no then it was voluntary. Society doesnt drive people to drugs, our media likes to make it look like its cool. But having a hard life or being Rich are not reasons to be a degenerate. And no, he doesn't want your brother dead. Your brother isn't a flip and doesn't live there. Just another attention seeker trying to feed their persecution complex and make everything about themselves.

Isn't he cleaning up the Philippines massively?

You can cry and shout all you want, but you can't argue with the results. No solution in politics comes without sacrifices.

How is having a hard life not a reason. He had nothing in life that made him happy due to socioeconomic reasons that made him seek out drugs

I'd kill my brother if he was a meth addict

Keep in mind Trudeau also marches with fags and sucks China's cock

Not a reason.

Three million?
Where'd you get that info?

Yeah it sort of was for him.

Drug user here, again.
Stop blaming others for the failure of fucktards.
Using drugs is a personal decision. If you can't take the heat, play bingo instead. If you can't handle the responsibility, die.

No one has an easy life.

Normies do.

Answer me and don't try to even hide your flag you coward of a faggot.

this, what a waste of time and money

Are u trying to tell me a meme flag user is a drug user? I don't believe it

Duterte is the only leader on Earth whose country has some degree of democracy (real).
Look at burgers who pride themselves in being democratic, while the only thing they vote for is which shabbos goy will go to Israel to blow Bibi's dick.
Now look at Duterte who gave common people real freedom to kill their enemies who plagued them for so long right on the streets. This deserves to be called democracy if you ask me. Yes, he is not even about killing drug dealers, he is about killing enemies of the nation. It's like if US president allowed US citizens to kill kikes and niggers on sight.

Fuck off you idiot. A drugdealer deserves the risk of death for choosing such a harmful path that puts others at risk.

Your brother had no soul when he agreed to poison the country and tear families apart.

No they don't.

I know man. Crazy shit.

He also said he "should have been first in line" in response to an Australian missionary who was raped and killed while volunteering in a flip prison.
The guy is criminal scum.

His family deals smack. He doesn't like competition/meth dealers.

I bet your brother would suck my cock for a picture of meth

Duterte is a fucking BOSS.
>praise be

Meth addicts generally don't do this unless they already like doing it anyway.
Meth is too easy to make to extort people for.

Sounds great. I hope your degenerate criminal brother dies soon before he can cause anymore harm to innocent people.

The drug problem in the Philippinnes is a lot worse than in the US

Your have a junky brother so you know how to run the Filipines. Got it.

dont take duter war on drrugs so fucking personally u fear for your brothers life why for no reason FOR NO FUCKING REASON he doesnt live in the philippines he isnt peddling millions worth of black tar herion or anything sketchy hes just a run of the mill drug addict. duter says he wants to kill all drug users. that means he also wants to kill my brother. this is personal now.... this ends now.

you TOTALLY no more than human rights lawyer

i don't fear for my brother, rebah cured him.

I like him a lot.

Try 3,000 Fanta breathe

Your sorry excuse of a brother was ruining potentially hundreds of other lives by selling harmful substances. He should be executed. Drugs are degenerate.

Rehab replaces one problem for another.

*breath FUCK dude kill me

I like how he acts like a tough guy on drug users but does absolutely nothing about the child sex tourism industry in his country. He's a corrupt piece of shit

This user gets it. OP seems to think he's among his druggie friends here.
Drugs are degenerate.

I want your brother dead too, he's actual scum. If you're low enough to deal meth then you have no honor or concept of morals and you should be hung, you're perpetuating instability.

>Duruto wants my brother dead because he was a drug dealer
>drug dealer
One: nice meme flag, faggot
Two: I want your brother dead. Drug dealers are one of the worst degenerates because they spread degeneracy

Degeneracy is LIFE!

keep swallowing faggot.

another massive dicksandwich for u faggot.

Ok I'll take your bait. Who cares about your dissident brother? Another one bites the dust.

Nah dude he's memeing, read that again. Opinions on meth dealers are fairly universal I'd say, except for Jigaboo Jones and Meth Maddy living below the poverty line voluntarily, but who listens to them except for themselves right?

philipines total shit tiered 3rd world plutocracy faggot. hav family in Baguio, Manila & Davao City.

and he is a lying schill lawyer faggot

OY VEY, REMEMBER THE 3 GORILLION INNOCENT DRUG DEALERS GOY.

No, trust me they don't.
It's the normies who take one look at reality and off themselves.

Serious question. How can anyone actually hate meth?

>This guy Duruto wants my brother dead because he was a drug dealer.

Boohoo, go be degenerate somewhere else.

at least he's not letting the organized crime run his country like most of the spic countries do.

Because he is Judge Dredd incarnate.
The hero we need and do not deserve.

EVIL? HE IS NECESSARY

Why do you hide yourself behind another flag, my countryman?

>killed about 3 million so far

>muh 3 million
>mfw is going to be 3 GORILLIONS now

I can't blame you guys for wanting to clean up street dealing riffraff and assholes doing their shit in public. Any good speed freak stays at home or rocks out at a music event.

But BE CAREFUL of men like Duterte. He's got a massive ego and that's always a sign of deviousness.

Good luck, men.

>Blaming society for your unsound personal life decisions and choices
OP a fubar retard

back to /r9k/

>slaves
get back to us once you stop being a straight edge faggot making assumptions about what using drugs is like

I support the anti-drug campaign but let’s be realistic, Duterte is all words and no action and I only see corrupt government officials only over a year of his term, even the crime skyrocketed in my area and the police aren’t doing anything about it.

Duterte should have been a mayor of his city, I regreted voting a brainless dirty talking monkey for making politics much worse in the Philippines, it’s full of tantrums everywhere here

That's the thing user. He's been in politics for more than 20 years and it's only recently that there's been "dirt" about him. If the dirt surrounding him was legit, then his political opponents should have brought them up way back.
Not to mention that every accusation thrown against him either flops or has no basis.

Dutz was accused of shooting a criminal 100+ times. Yet he didn't die and Dutz fired the last shot? Who was he shooting, Neo?
He was also accused of killing a businessman. When asked where, the "witness" replied McDonalds hotel.
His son was accused of billions of pesos worth in drug trading. The evidence? A dragon tattoo on the son's back is the evidence that he's part of the Chinese triads. Apparently a tattoo is enough to be part of an international syndicate.
Dutz was also accused of corruption. The evidence was a bunch of MS Excel spreadsheets that added Balance + Withdrawals + Deposits. You don't add withdrawals, you subtract them.

Go back to /asean/ you clueless college student.

What kind of a fucking retard chooses to try crystal meth in the first place?

Seriously, knowing what everyone knows about smoking crack cocaine, are you still stupid enough to smoke crack? And is it wrong to rid a society of people that look at crack or crystal meth, and despite knowing the dangers and risks of addiction they are still so completely fucking retarded that they try it anyway?

They jump into the game of Darwinism by using drugs and turn into societal leeches and criminals, then society has to pay for their rehab, and then everyone has to babysit them for life so they can fight their own retardation that makes them want to use the drug again.

Your brother is a genuinely weak and unintelligent person. Stop talking to him.

>I'll settle for the Punisher.

>He refused to pay for the criminals' casket and buried them in a single grave.
IIRC there was also water in the grave site, and he told them not to remove the water so they could cool off on the way to hell

Blame society for your mistakes true nigger behaviur

What if we didn't go to other countries and tell them what to do? I think its worth a shot.
Just tell them don't fuck with us and fair trade when you're dealing with us.

>Trudeau called him out
>implying Trudeau is taken seriously

low quality bait.

>That's the thing user. He's been in politics for more than 20 years and it's only recently that there's been "dirt" about him. If the dirt surrounding him was legit, then his political opponents should have brought them up way back.
>Not to mention that every accusation thrown against him either flops or has no basis.

Maybe he and his friends control more than you realize. And have for a while. Maybe he's CIA.
NEVER trust a cult of personality. I'm warning you. People who seek positions of power rarely have your interests at heart.

Please watch old Videos of this Country before the gangs owned the streets!
Robbed everyone in broad daylight, Murders!

Now, they don't and its safe again!
President Duterte has done a wonderful job for his country.

>going back to /asean/

I don’t participate on some incels discussing trapfaggotry.

And I have yet to gain a fruitful discussion with a diehard Duterte supporter, most of you are the typical facebook jejemon tier who blindly follows Duterte because he does edgy things to people he doesn’t like. I would have been fine with that if it was only criminals but ever since he sat as a president there are way too many riding in tandems that the streets became unsafe to walk past 9.

Thanks doc.

It’s been the same shit ever since he sat as our president, what the fuck are you talking about? Nobody even follows the anti-smoking law here

Don't OD here fgt.

You guys must be poor or a small time drug dealer. Only rich people can enjoy drugs under his administration. Drugs are still openly traded in high end bars and call centers.

Pdut's economic plan is to kill all poor people.

cia destroyed philippines for decades with their drug trade. a guy comes in and ends it and they fucking crucify him in the (((media))). (((isis))) invades and takes over random towns and kills thousands of people and the media doesnt report it. but they report any drug dealers duterte kills or any comments about him killing these monsters. fucking kikes lost their drug trade and are upset and duterte eats it in media for it.

>He killed about 3 million so far

>hurr cia

jesus christ Shut the fuck up tinfoil man

A year and a half before, his influence extended through a city. If he had friends everywhere, then the media should have been on his side from the beginning.

Sure and I'm the Queen of England.
Why don't you run along back there and stop falseflagging? Tangina mo, you have the umbrage to say Duterte's policies aren't working or acting like riding in tandems weren't a thing before Duterte gained power.