wew buddy an app that turns hot milfs ugly kys

FUCK THAT APP
SHES TE QTIEST GIRL EVER

>misspelling Mummy
HOW DARE YOU

She is still beautiful, retard

JUST

Can someone do a Pepe one?

I think this app just runs under the assumption that every woman wears at least seven layers of foundation at a time. It makes everybody have awful looking skin.

my life is a lie

Do it

The app is intended for non-slavs. RHS is not any slav complexion imaginable, she looks Irish.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She would look prettier than that

I feel so violated. I want my semen back.

Not really though. I'll still fap to her. Also that app seems to give kind of odd results. It would be surprising if it were truly accurate desu.

Why did it thin her eyebrows?

>Not liking girls w/o makeup

u might b gay user

heh

>no eyebrows
>no eyelashes
Should just go ahead and make them bald to complete the chemo therapy transformation.

JUST

I had a dream last week that I killed Ron Perlman in a bar fight.

I'd still smash.

(((he))) needs no app to get ugly as fuck.

from typical russian to typical german, the app

I would walk right past two mummies for the porcelain skinned grl in the back

Would you take her, or Ivanka?

This.

it wants $1.5 after 5 pictures fuck that shit

would still smash desu

A FUCKING LEAF

Mummy's always perfect!!!

DELETE

Still her, ivanka is a jew and I don't want my dick to fall off

The Haggening would be an improvement

Stilll looks good , for her age

>is intended for non-slavs.
It was made by literal Russians, wtf are you talking about

This app is amusing but it's a lie. It doesn't remove the makeup; it sucks out skin tone and makes people look like they've been dead for 48 hours.

>white

>intended

back to your English lessons Vitali

Don't know why roasties are so upset about this. The ones that are actually pretty stay pretty even with the filter.

Like removing lifts from a manlet. Are there any features of the human face that are generally the same size regardless of height? Basically take a small facial features and use it to compare to the size of the face then use that to estimate height. Would there be outrage over outting a manlet?

Just to follow up on my point -- OP pic of Mommy. Look at the shoulders. She doesn't have fucking makeup on her shoulders. That *is* her skin tone. Changing her skin to cancer-patient pink is a total distortion, not a revelation of what the woman actually looks like.

She has literally said in the past that she uses her looks to deceive her enemies. Makeup is an important weapon for her, no shit Sherlock. Beta Sup Forums faggots fall for it hook line and sinker.

She looks like a white goblin.

OK it was made by Russians, but somehow intended for non-slavs
kys

How old was this 'kid' in the movie? 32?

request