JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP

How cheap are plane tickets to Poland lads???

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/kfg58yag
youtu.be/IbGS6jb4WfI?t=196
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 abbos and a stick of dynamite. Sorry bro. I hear they accept spoons in the Bongland, so maybe you should try there.

>my country is fucked up, I wanna flee somewhere else!

You sound a dirty commie. Stand and fight for what's right. Christ won't be defeated by a few faggots.

Should I hang some 'It's OK to be white' flyers around town? Shitposting isn't going to remedy the cucked state of this nation. This place has no fucking backbone.

South sea Convicts are not permitted in Poland.

Why not ;_;

Do whatever you have to do, but don't give up. Take heed in the fact that no matter what happens , they will know that we were right. Even if we lose in this era, the whites of the next era will know that not all of their ancestors were cucks who sold out their own people for material gain.

>leaving the country when shit gets bad.

You're literally just as bad if not worse than your average fucking mudslime or somali refugee.

Fuck you. Cunt.

Cry me a river, at least you cunts had a vote.
In Britain and America, the government just imposed it out of the blue.

Nope. he's smart.

I'm actually going to move to Poland myself. What we need to do is help australia collapse and speed up the happening so it's rapid and not just a slow thing that time forgets. It needs to be fast and sudden. "White flight" needs to now take place in Australia. Just abandon it, return to Europe and let the hoard consume it and set an example. Australia can then be the containment island we send all the shit to die with the snakes.

strawpoll.com/kfg58yag

>had a vote
Wasn't much better than a straw poll.

Idk mate. Seems pretty much futile at this point, and like I give a shit if a couple of kids generations down the line think I was on the "right side of history" or whatever. I think the leftist "you cant stop progress" mantra rings true, and will continue heighten itself as long as the media is predominantly left-leaning.
I implore you to tell me how I could fucking make a sizable positive influence in this pozzed country mate. How is relocating to a nation that has solidarity in conservative values worse than a unassimilated shitskin coming fresh off the boat into a country they have no inclination of supporting or adhering to their culture and values?

This absolute lad gets the point

As a roach, I'm afraid of poisonous spiders. Why would people go to Australia?
The bugs would kill me there. What's wrong, cunt? Is everything ok?

Yeah mate if you see a pest just give Jim's pest control a buzz and they'll sort you out.

south africa. rhodesia. united states. its already been done and no one learns. stay there and dylan roof a synagogue

What's your ethnicity?
Being 'white' isn't an all powerful, all encompassing standard

Polish language is a bitch to learn though.

Millions of responses equalling 76% (or was it more?) is not a "straw poll" - or if somehow it can be construed as one, it is a good one. Be well.

How do we fix this?

>a non compulsory mail vote
A strawpoll would be harder to rig

I already have a friend in Poland who I've helped with language exchange, so I'm sure she'd return the favour to me if I was inclined to pick up the language.

Okay. I'm just saying it's pretty difficult.
Good luck to you (unironically).

I'm disappointed no didn't win because I would have had a good laugh but yes winning doesn't mean the end of Australia, serioudly though fucking grow up poofta it was inevitable anyway.

cheers
BUT MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE!

all I know about australia is the trip to australia from anywhere is the most expensive ticket to buy

ABOUT FUCKING TIME WE JOINED THE REST OF THE WORLD

EAT SHIT BREEDERS

I'LL BE ENJOYING ALL YOUR TEARS

MY BOYFRIEND IS GETTING A SEX CHANGE AND WE'LL BE MARRIED BEFORE CHRISTMAS

P.S WE WIN BREEDER CUNTS

>How cheap are plane tickets to Poland lads???

You are too stupid to use a search engine, so instead of leaving (you won't, nobody really does) just suck more cocks.

I was hoping for the well rounded citizens of Sup Forums to whittle down the best offer for a plane ticket

Stay the fuck out of Poland, don’t ruin the ethnostate you kangaroo nigger

look at what's been going on in America since gays got gay marriage. They won't stop pushing their bullshit down other people's throats.

We warned you.

Hopefully Poland is welcoming to refugees

what material gain? no one paid me to vote yes

Welcome to a life of pain faggots

>we warned you
no - you are the global empire that pushes this shit on other countries
youtu.be/IbGS6jb4WfI?t=196

Sucks man
What can you do

How will this even affect any of you? you aren't going to marry anyone of the same sex? Some people in Australia who love each other are finally going to be able to get married

the problem is, aus is one of if not the best countries demographically for whites

wait barring poland and probably other based eastern european states

but the point is, we're around 75% anglo celtic and then on top of that theres a significant chunk of east/west european stock padding the immigrant numbers

by rushing to europe en masse dispersed over different countries we wouldn't significantly help the overall picture there, just destroy what we have here

what we need to do is get smart about it
realise that politics and voting systems are run by people
and that we need to get more influence within the "mainstream" sphere so as to counter this kind of shit through voting

the system is there
they just present it to us as an inherently impossible task to dissuade

.>fag enabler

A literal slanneeshi deamon jesus christ just call for exterminatus already

our goal now is to say "okay, you got your state recognition of marriage, now leave the kids alone"

the fight isn't over yet - we can still make sure the bill has something that protect parent's rights and the children

gay parades are okay but letting them marry is too far?

have a downvote and a sage for being so fucking retarded

there are places around the country where kids can start transitioning with the help of the school and not tell the parents
legally
they have been doing this shit under the radar and the complicit mainstream media under reports or suppresses it from the masses so as no to actually provoke a rejection

>the absolute state of reddit faggots on Sup Forums

Y'all are a bunch of faggot poofers m8.

good argument against those gay parades, faggot.

i'm bi and i hate these fucking rainbow fags. fuck gay marriage.

>fuck gay marriage

why tho?

We have no problem with white people, just don't bring any cucked shit into our country. Only true Western values are allowed here, no postmodern degeneracy

>How cheap are plane tickets to Poland lads???

You assume that you are welcome in Poland?

Who is this trap?

Just come here, promise to not eat you white boi ;)

your mom

I am only interested in marriage, dumbass. Keep your fag parade and keep importing muslims into sydney, what could go wrong kek

why are you interested in fags marrying? you should be more concerned with them parading around sydney with their cocks in our childrens faces.

Why, because it would serve your argument? Kys, go back to redit, queer

>This absolute conservacuck meltdown today

Seems like a cool country

>you're a cuck if you dont want fags to marry
kek, shills are fun

You win what? AIDS? contempt of normal people? of God? Hellfire forever?

Faggots are extreme retards, they shouldn't even be allowed to be given a chance to ever think, the second someone is discovered to be a faggot they should just execute him in the manner most expedient, like the 5 second rule for food, but you have to muder faggots within 5 seconds

>mfw churches will be forced to marry gays or get shut down

BASED

Faggots molest children you fucking retard, other than being people who literally eat shit and stick their penises in shitholes, use your fuckig brain for once

Do you get extra shekels for posting gifs?

>muh degeneracy

Today is a win for the good guys

>if you don't like gay marriage, don't get one

Fuck I hate this argument. Surely it has to be a fallacy of some sort.

The material being your boyfriends cock.

>mfw the right side of history won

>being this butt-blasted because of something that doesn't even matter if you're not gay

literally don't be gay and your life won't change at all.

You have 10 seconds to convince me to move to your gay cunt continent

You realise straight people have anal sex as well right?

>wanting to go to Europe because it's more white
>Europe
>white

marry your m8 for bants

>breathes in
>ahahahahahahaha
Get fucked roo niggers, day of roo barbeque will be soon upon you, naw that's too much work. Enjoy becoming chink island where you all become gay fuccbois for chink cock.

but it does matter even if you're not gay. it defines what our culture is now and where it will go in the future. today was not so much a victory for a tiny, tiny minority of gays, it was a victory of hedonism over sexual restraint. it won't stop at gay marriage is all im going to say, I think polygamy will be legalised within the next 10 years, and then after that who knows. the same tactics used for gay marriage such as "love is love" could be used for incest for example. after all, it doesnt effect me right, so why should i care?

Land of the gay
Home of the Emu

America:
>faggots
>but guns

Australia
>faggots
>no guns

you know what to do...

>be australian
>get fucked (by men)

Vote for The conservatives.

Is there any anglo country left that's not poz'd. Does the South stand alone, redpilled on the gay question but cucked by yankees?

Yep, I'm gonna vote for Pauline's candidate.

>straight guys stick their dicks in women's asses when there is a pussy right their
wrong, they are secret queers

Now you can legally marry your faggot boyfriend, fag.

Says the 56% er who probably jacks off to traps daily.

vote for a literal retard who can't even run a party?

ok

>Canadian
You people aren't even human. Literal frozen giant landmass with meme cities. Couldn't even secure Alaska cause Russia and we took the land for ourselves. Topkek at your "borders". Literally two things that come out of Canada people could give a shit about, insulin and trailer park boys.

>le one hour as a senator in your party leader

lol

Yeah ok Fuzzy

Nah, fuck it. I'm out. I'm not going to watch every death by a thousand cuts imposed upon the West, nor am I going to waste any energy on trying to steer or reverse this suicidal, shallow altruism. The system is too strong; too stacked against us.
>Train. Prepare. Gather allies. Live your own life well.
We will rise from the ashes in fury.

I realize people burn Australian flags frequently at leftist protests, however if someone burnt a rainbow flag, would they get charged with some hate crime?

Well, at least now I can see where all the cucks are

Please don't bring any spiders.

BASED MUSLIM NEIGHBORHOODS

So does this mean you guys can finally marry your emu boyfriends?

ABC and BBC are really rubbing our noses in it.

people here are unironically saying this, it's pathetic

real australians say welcome :^)

I'll use more english, awesome

im personally considering putting up some posters around the place. perhaps statistics or some other rational information that is palatable to the more liberal types.

Australia is not doomed. a lot of the men and women here have a strong sense of truth in a non-PC way, it's just hiding in the shadows. Basically what I'm trying to say is that we aren't completely asleep yet. The propaganda and brainwashing hasn't taken full effect yet. We are at a pivotal point In australia, I feel. therefore we need to take every action NOW in order to bring things back to the right side.

We need to STOP bringing in all these immigrants. We need to STOP advocating for sexual and social degeneracy. We need to be smarter, stronger and more serious about these things.

I believe in Australia. One of the greatest things about us is that we say it like it is and we're honest. let's not let PC and liberal bullshit ruin us. Let's not crumple in the face of judgement from our peers- of being labeled a "bigot" or a "racist". Let's allow facts and evidence to empower us. It's an information war. Let's get the message out there, now more than ever!

Not checking my kikebook for a week