What is your sister's favorite anime?

What is your sister's favorite anime?

My family is painfully normie. None of them realizes anime exists at all, I think.

Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon or Hunter X Hunter I think

>your sister
>your sister
>your sister

DBZ

Kyoukai no Kanata

Boku no Pico

I actually have no idea.
Probably D.Gray-Man Hallow in an ironic "it's so retarded that I just can't look away" way.

she HATES it

>mfw 3 imoutos
1. Spirited Away
2. Nozaki-kun
3. SnK

black butler i think
>real life is not anime
it is nothing like you think it would be its bad, any shit relating to imouto/oni-chan love in anime is that cringey and gross for me to watch.

I don't have a sister but I have a gay brother and I think it's because he watched Ouran High School when he was 6.

So, what's his favorite now?

Gravitation

Oh shit. I watched Chobits and Rosario + Vampire together with my sister.
She won't turn into a lesbian, rignt?

You're not alone, user. ;_;

How old is your imouto?

I have a gay brother too but I think his favorite would probably be either Re: Cutey Honey or the Utena movie.

>not wanting your sister to be a lesbian

>Rosario + Vampire
You were okay with Chobits but with Rosario + Vampire she is sure to become bicurious.

My sister is a lesbian I wonder if anime influenced it.

I think it's Ranma 1/2. She's quite a bit older than I am, and we grew up watching stuff her boyfriend in the marines would send her that he'd fan-dub while he was in Japan.

Imagine my surprise when I found out there was professional dub in which fem Ranma wasn't voiced by a guy with a whistley Jersey accent.

Watching Utena turned me into a lesbian so it's very possible.

I just want her to have children so that they could call me "aunty".
She still has that poster of Albino Moka on the wall.
Now that I think about it, I was also the one to introduce her to Touhou games, so I guess I have no one but myself to blame.

Kaiji probably but she cosplay from a lot of series she like. can't tell.

>Touhou
Yep, she's a lesbian now. No return.

I got a piss fetish from reading kissxsis. I'm not even sure what to do about it.

My whole life just flashed before my eyes. I've fucked it all up.
> gifted her that poseable Madoka
> was absolutely okay with her buying that Reimu pillow
This was some harem protagonist level density.
Well I guess will be watching Utena this Christmas.

>Well I guess will be watching Utena this Christmas.
Alternate suggestion: Candy Boy

Thanks for recommendation user, it seems really cute.
Has there been any good /u/-themed animes recently?

My oneesan loves Ghibli shit, I think her favourite is Totoro. My imouto don´t watch anime anymore but she used to like Sailor Moon when we were younger.

Working!!

I can't tell if you're rusing me, but to err on the safe side: I was joking about Candy Boy it's sister incest.
Euphonium, though at least 50% of /u/ would lynch me for saying that.

My older sister is a normie and fucking hates anime but we're brown so she still likes DBZ

Meanwhile I'm starting to realize my younger sister might be a weeb because I overheard her talk about how much she loves Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun but I don't know how much further her anime interest goes past that and ghibli movies

She's watched a few animes that I know of, of those three Ouran High School was the only one she actually finished, so I'll go with that.

Hellsing ultimate

Reading this thread, it's hilarious how much better taste normie girls have than most people here.

It's exactly like the whole "girls love Zelda" thing that Sup Forums has a complex about.

We're a family of 5 brothers and one cute little imouto, she is much younger than us so she tends to like what we like (I'm 12 years older than her and I'm not even the oldest son). She's 12 now and she's watched a bunch of stuff with me, her favourite is probably FMA:B.

Cowboy Bebop.

Your little sisters are gonna make some virgin NEETs very happy. My sister's girlfriend and I managed to push her into watching Host Club but the girl is still a massive fucking normie.
>mfw

>My sister's girlfriend
Have we found another lesbian sister?

My sister is such an enormous faggot it makes OP do a double-take.

Highschool DxD.
I told her to make a mal the other day and we share like a -20% affinity.

She should watch Utena with

Youngest imouto likes K-On! and the older imouto likes Hanayori Dango

I have no idea. My sister watches anime because I watch it. She has decent taste, she could pick a part shit with the best of them here (she saw season 1 of SAO and couldn't stop telling me what was wrong with it), but she would never watch anime on her own volition. I think one of the major hurdles is she has dyslexia, so subtitles are impossible for her to deal with.

If I asked her, I'd probably get an "I don't know..." or something that before school when we were kids, like Pokemon or Sailor Moon.

>his sister likes DxD
I've got some fucking news for you.

Ohayō! Spank

Then get her to watch dubs. They make my own life easier because I live in an extremely noisy and distraction-riddled environment and can't focus on reading the subs.
>4 sisters
>2 fighting parents
>granny lives with us, fights everyone
>so much screaming

There's literally nothing preventing a lesbian to have a child. Either adopt or sperm bank. Welcome your future sister-in-law with open arms.

What is it, I've never seen the show and your insinuation intrigues me.

Shokugeki no Soma.

DxD is a harem/ecchi anime full of boobies, panty shots, and nudity. The main character is a massive pervert and so are some of the girls. I'm saying your sister is gay for Akeno Himejima. Or Koneko- no judging here.

Every time this gif is posted, someone picks it up. ;_;7

This. Never met a straight girl who could stand that show.

I wonder what it's like for straight girls to watch ecchi anime. Do they feel uncomfortable?

Because in spite of legitimately interesting characters and story, it's still ecchi at heart and its primary appeal is tits. Or loli. What use have straight women for such things?
>those same straight women have nothing but praise for inverse harems like Host Club

I'm not a girl or the sister in question, but maybe she likes it for the comedy and finds all the nudity funny?

>Do they feel uncomfortable?

Do you feel uncomfortable watching fanservice involving men?

>liking DxD for the crude humor without also liking boobs
A prerequisite of enjoying humor is understanding it. It's difficult to understand boob humor without liking boobs. Or to understand why Issei is funny if you're not Issei internally.

I've seen exasperation more than anything.

Fairy Tail or FMAB
She hasn't watched that much anime to be honest

I can tell she doesn't feel any desire to watch anime. She'll sit down with me and half pay attention to whatever I'm watching, I've offered to swap language when available, but she's always declined. I've swapped it over once or twice anyway, but it never snared her interest.

I also live in a noisy, distraction-riddled environment. I like to joke that I have industrial deafness from living with my family, but the older I get the more I realise it not a joke. We're all half deaf because we're all too loud.

It'd be like sitting a straight man down to watch Magic Mike- he'd be bored and uncomfortable.

Are you me?
>my hearing loss also comes from listening to and making music, gunfire, and working in a noisy environment to boot

In my country prejudice against lesbains is strong enough to complicate adoptions or stop them from finding partnes and having families in the first place.
Being gay is not officially forbidden by law, but it's still not socially acceptable.

In anime not really.
I guess I can relate to this.

It's the best example I had, since I swing both ways and Magic Mike probably wouldn't be any more uncomfortable for me than DxD.

That sounds like me, but they're not the primary cause. I'm from a large family of Italian immigrants. "Small" family gatherings involve at least 30 people, large ones make My Big Fat Greek Wedding look like a joke. I don't think anyone in my family has said anything quietly, ever.

Find your sister a gf from a nicer country and export her.

Sweet Christ.

>this entire thread
Go back to /r/anime you fucking cancerous faggots.

Nice dubs. If only they could cure your terminal autism.

Probably Black Butler or Hetalia. She watched Ouran once before but I can't remember if she liked it. I know I didn't.

You know, I'd watch an anime about a girl trying to find a nice gf for her sister.
Maybe if I find fer a gf she will stop groping my thighs.

FUND IT.

Umineko
Yes, the anime

slam dunk

So would I.
On second thought, maybe you should watch Candy Boy

Are you Chinese?

half. other half is Canadian

Weird, all the people I know who like Slam Dunk are Chinese Canadian

AoT
fucking dissapointment to humanity

I watched shit like Aki-Sora, Oreimo, Koi Kaze, KissxSis and Yosuga no Sora because my younger sister (17 y/o atm) recommended them to me

I don't know if she was trying to tell me something or just teasing me like usual

onee chan's favorite anime is Code Geass

What a fucking pleb

Slayers

Not sure, either Detective Conan, Sailor Moon, Pokémon or Card Captor Sakura.

>things that never happened: The post

I'm a straight guy and I loved magic mike

She unironically likes Evangelion, we rewatch it together sometimes

I don't know because I bap my sisters.

Are you implying that you don't enjoy Eva yourself?

I guess it's the one she re-watch the most. Spirited away.

is kiss x sis your sister's favorite anime? you must have a great imouto

>tfw only otouto
>he's a normal fag who only watched Digimon and Yugioh.

Something by Miyazaki I'm sure, she has all his movies.

Bapping should be considered a god damn war crime.

Cardcaptors, but she's only seen that Digimon and Medabot along with a handful of Ghibli and Detective Conan movies.
She's ten and there's an eleven year age gap between us. And I've probably ruined her life with anime too early.
Now that the damage is done any suggestions for what to watch after we Karen Rider Fourze?

boku no pico

My onee-chan's favorite anime is Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

I've never seen it and I know it's good but fuck that shit is long. I prefer animu that is 12-24...