Donald Thump and adorable rabbits #3 BACK TO LOVE EDITION

Still updating Thumps. I really liked baiting out the Europeans with them! There were even Euros who were saying the spam was getting really bad which means I accomplished my goal! (Though the second time I pretended to be someone else who was really mean to drag people out...) It was funny seeing so many waste time on such a wholesome thread but in the end I hope that wholesomeness infected them at their cores! If you're gonna spam mutt memes I don't really care just keep the banter civil, please?

All Thump posters- we should use this meme as a way to combat mutts. After all, if mutt posters get replies with Thumps there is nothing inherently bad with that. So instead of saying soothing snarky back just say a compliment or something just as equally fluffy!

I will be re-posting everything I have for the real purpose of not-baiting this time! I s-swear! I also stick the statement that I, in fact, am not a hyper-intelligent rabbit pretending to be a human online.

I forgot last thread! Oopsie!

T-this one! This is very rude... Still it's my obligation to post it!

I wish there was a better version of this! But the only one thats a png is this one, sorry!

Now posting non transparent background pics!

I wish there was a better version of this, but alas this was the only one I could find!

Ooooh a new one. Thx thump buddy. It's me from last thread. Before we were so rudely interrupted.

I think I'm possessed by something.

I don't think mutt memers will be back

It's ok, friendo! I got revenge by wasting their time! In the second thread they though I was mad. In reality I made a second thread right after the other just to bait them so they would waste their time spamming. KEK. I even had screenshots as proof that it was just one big bait!

I would like to see a Jeff Sessions

You can always hope!

I checked back in after awhile but saw it was still just mutt craziness.

New one for my collection! Thanks!

No probalo! Here's an off topic one

I like it!

Not trump but topical

This one is my fave. Something about bunnies giving the smack down

Very
Image not related.

My daughter and I used to make outfits and props for our bunny. He was a good sport about it, mostly.

I made a little hat for mine. He looked at me, thumped his foot, then licked his mouth in disgust.
Needless to say his hat fell off.

We had a Rex, he was a very great bunny buddy. I miss that hairy bastard. Some nights I swear I still hear him tossing his tubes around

>wp.png
LIM NO!

i really like that one

Limited edition run. Check the twitter

Dang, I really want that buddo!

I think that Lim and company are finding out the market for these items are YUGE! I expect lots more

We need to start getting fan renditions up in here!

Only if I could find some artists who like both rabbits and Thump. We could send him them to show our support!

You mean like blonde toupees on bunnies?

Anything to show our support, buddo!

I will get the bananas and a glue gun

For example I'm going to start making png versions of Thumps that people can use. I'll do that to show my support until I get the book!

Oh no don't hurt the poor rabbus, please?
Time to use basic eco guys! The more the demand the more the supply. AND I WANT MORE THUMP. Kek.

Thanks, I didn't have that one yet!

...wait is this what they call a in-group?

Ok guys I've now set up 7 VPNs so I'm save. Please give me a rundown of what's happening here~

Hello German Buddo! I'm sorry you have to go to so much trouble just to post online! We are sharing our pics and discussing making fan made ones to send the creator on Twitter!

Idk about in group. Warren maybe?

Wait a sec.... warren... Watership down. WE NEED A CROSSOVER

From now on we are a warren, buddos!
We must prevail to protect our kits!

I've officially ran outa pictures! Post whatever you want now!

I need a cuphead version of Thump stat!

Marlon Bundo (the First Rabbit) just got a book deal. Pic related

I accidentally checked myself thinking the no was actually someones else. What a crucial mistake, opo.

Omg that is so adorable!

Another Pence/Marlon Bundo photo

Hm. I wonder why are there so many rabbits spreading throughout everything. It's almost like it's some sorta message..

Just to clarify I mean I've been seeing a lot more posts about rabbits recently on all on 4-chan than usual.

Oops. Posted a selfie on accident

>Shhhhhh
Don't tell anyone I'm really a Roo. Hiding out from the Emu gangs.

Kangaroos kinda remind me of an overgrown rabbit desu. If that's you I wanna tug on your cheeks!

It's ok. I'm hiding from hunters. You keep my secret I'll keep yours!

No probalo. Have you ever heard of bunny island?

Yes but I have no way to get tickets to get smuggled outa here!

I found a cuphead thump for you

(Omg so cute!)