Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOANOYwbg5s
youtube.com/watch?v=xcrLigp3yxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

caesar will rescue him

Most of them would go down if he uses conquerer haki

>What about the tooth?

>implying
They're heavyweights. CoC isn't as powerful as you think.

Even half of the fishman fodder were unaffected during FI arc.

>tfw remember it's on break

Yes

>inb4 bobbin jobs
how mad would bobbinfags be? they kept meming him as a sweet commander

Wedding soon

Next Nakama

could someone seed the special editions?

Yes.

the what?

Big Mom has, like, 60 daughters, and Sanji gets the most boring one? There better be a twist cause even Rebecca is more interesting than Pudding.

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

Why can't Big Mom just let Sanji go after he gets married? Purin gets his seed, Vinsmokes get Big Mom's army, Big Mom gets Germa's tech - all of this can easily happen without Sanji staying in Totland for the rest of his life.

agreed

post best girl

I love that panal

Slut.

He could totally leave after the marriage but then the Strawhats would have to be allies under Big Mom and Luffy ain't about that life.

>sanji goes through roulette
>loses hands anyway

>top left
cute

The fact the tooth was absent last week was confirmation it's a permanent scarring on Luffy.
Toothfags got BTFO.

I really NEED Nami saving the day right now.
She has a great chance of doing so, ith the 4th iteration of the damned clima tact and all the weather instability going on.

Oda please.

That looks like a man who got on the wrong boat.

>Oda has dropped the pink suit and shades uniform ideas
>The 4 big guys with the same face
>80% of big moms crew will be fodder for luffy since he already beat a top 3

Time skip Robin is shit

I want cowgirl Robin back

Okay, what exactly is Bobbin's epithet? In the version I read, it was just "Thrifty", but in this it's "Thrifty Assasin" and in the wiki it's "Sweeper"

>The 4 big guys with the same face
probably twins, or at least same father.

there's other "sets" as well

She is a baker, sanji is a chef.
I think somebody tried to do poetry.

I immediately read chapter 496 after I saw the clock in Chapter 845. I searched for anything that may be relevant to the current arc especially for Luffy and Sanji. The only thing I found is that it is the chapter when Duval gave his DDM number to Sanji. Did Sanji made a call for help from Duval? If he does, is he strong enough to be od help against BM and Vinsmoke? Or did Sanji call Duval to protect Baratie?

And Chapter 469 is the moment when Sanji attempted to save Nami from marrying Absalom, but Nami was taken away again

Chapter 649 when Jinbe promised that he will join Luffy once he takes care of his other obligation.Probably about time for Jinbe to save Luffy and officially join the crew and cut ties with BM.

Unfortunately, I cannot see anything related to the current event in cjapter 694. Except maybe for Caezar mistakenly stabbing Monet’s heart which unintentionally saves them. So I just hope Caezar will play a role against the fight vs. BM or the Vinsmokes.

But there is a famous theory that says Nami or maybe carrot will find Monet’s DF. So it may happen in Totland and can be a help against the enemy.

Can't beat Demon Lady Amande.

Boyoyon will save him and join the strawhats

Oda be doing numbers!

Do you remember a moment where this kind of "research" bore fruits that was not stated in a speech bubble?

luffy will get btfo

Is anyone else afraid that we won't get to see much of these guys? This panel really piqued my intrest in them

yes

Can't beat thrifty Bobbin.

Depends how the next chapter goes down.

I don't want to just see Luffy Gatling them all down.

Tell me.

"Girl with really really big hat" is probably his weakest design in fucking years, jesus

Slim tall girl with big hat. He should drop this "katana supreme sword" thing though.

He can actually beat Mont D'Or

始末屋. "Thrifty" is the only correct translation.

read city hunter

Just a reminder that Bropper's got this.

387 Luffy teases G2
783 Luffy teases G4

It's like female Kung Lao on steroids.

Wouldn't you want this nice lady as your mother?

What the fuck are you using to translate?

the hell are you talking about

in city hunter, "sweeper" (始末屋) is basically a hitman taking out the trash

does the kanji have any other connotation that might be hard to translate, or is it literally just "thrifty"?

Yandere Pudding reveal when?

>Go on youtube to watch one piece anime
>turn speed up to 1.5x normal
>It fixes all the slow pacing issues

It's like i'm reading the manga again with shittier art

Except they're in even deeper shit than anyone else.

Luffy and Sanji got it worse, and Brulee isn't even a great fighter. They probably had not knocked her out just for the sake of the plan.

Yeah, I can see a couple of chapters of Chopper and Carrot fighting Brulee and finally incapacitating her.

And they're obviously not in the mirror world for nothing. There are three huge fucking mirrors in Pudding's room, even.

They're gonna get inside that room during their wedding night, when Pudding is showing Sanji her third eye.

Whitebeard Jr. will help him, Luffy will be the first one who believes his story about being Whitebeard's son, they'll become instant friends and go after Big Mom together.

shit now i want pudding to join the strawhats

There's most likely something more to her beyond what has been shown so far.

I think she's ultimately good, but I can see her third eye being very important to the arc. I'd honestly like if she was actually a fighter, although that would imply that everything up to this point has been an act.

Watch the third eye be something irrelevant (her father's race, something she's self-concious about...) or a gag. Or both.

I mean, if they somehow managed to use Brûlée's powers, they could make a Sanji double attend the wedding while the real one escapes via the mirror world. Probably not how it will play out, but logically that would be a swift solution.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

what is all this shit about a third eye, i have never seen her eye or even heard it being mentioned

During the Fishman Island arc when Big Mom was shown the first time there also was a girl identical to Pudding but with a third eye where pudding has the lock of hair covering her forehead.

Since Praline is only half mermaid, does that mean she has a vagina?

youtube.com/watch?v=dOANOYwbg5s

People are making the connection between her and the girl shown alongside Big Mom during her introduction.

Pretty sure Oda confirmed that mermaids have a scale they can move...

I miss the user who used to redo the Nedroid comics as One Piece comics. Those were great.

So who else is gonna join Buggys meme crew of failed Strawhat villains?
So far we got
>Buggy
>Mohji
>Cabaji
>Alvida
>Mr. 3

Who will be the next?
>Foxy
>Caesar
>Absalom
>Spandam
>Gedatsu

Absalom, Spanda and Gedatsu have jobs/people they're working with. Foxy has a proper crew already. Unlike Alvida, who lost her crew. Mohji and Cabaji were always part of Buggy's crew. They didn't join because they were failed SH villains.

To answer your question, probably not one person on your list.

Youre boring

Doffys twink boy

He's right dude. But you can see see he has no argument for Caesar. Caesar is a possibility. It could be fun he would fit perfectly in Buggy's crew.

Sure, but you just wanted to increase your list to make it seem more popping. Fuck that.

Daily reminder that Asura exists

Is the tooth meme really what these threads have fallen in to?

>fallen
The Tooth meme is probably one of the better memes in these threads nowadays. Stick around for about 3 weeks, when new chapters come out, and you'll know why.

Guys, Shonen Jump will never end One Piece right? Oda seems to be ready to end his manga (given 5-8years). Naruto ended too but imo it was more of a common agreement since Boruto took his place. I hope they will not make him end his manga prematuraly or make him expand it too much.

One Piece will eventually end, but it's probably got another decade to go before it ends. I don't know if Oda will want to write a new manga afterwards though - he'll have more than enough money to just retire.

I'm pretty sure Oda said that One Piece will be his final work.

>Already confirmed tier
JInbe

>Strong candidats tier
Caesar
Carrot

>Still within the realms of possibility tier
Pedro
Kinemon
Kanjuro
Momo
Pudding

>Meme tier
Monet

>No
Everyone else

You forgot the title. I go with "might die soon". Monet being in the meme tier because she's already dead.

She's only my best girl because Vivi isn't nakama.

Spot on user.

Big Mom did nothing wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=xcrLigp3yxQ

Thanks for this, it gave me big smiles

Thing with Pudding is that as of now she's useless in a fighting sense (not that she needs to be strong, but has to be capable for a crew like Luffy's) and has a design too similar to Nami (at least as female hot characters in OP go). Also, baker as her position? It's Luffy (and, well, Chopper) we're talking about, but I can't see that desu.

That said, we still haven't seen her third eye beyond the post-FI chapter where BM was first actually seen: it could grant her powers or even a new personality for all we know.

And I guess she could have a traumatic enough past in regards to her eye and/or her mother/family.

He can but SHOULD NOT beat cute butter Galette

Lol this motherfucker. It's crazy how he can't just accept he's wrong. Rarely seen a youtuber being that deluded.

Smiling from this as well... goddamn it gushing like a groupie will shut it fully my bad.