ROY MOORE FORGERY

uh ohhhhh

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/930610950956204032

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/930610950956204032
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3-5 days till even the likes of FOX pick this up.

wider

The rightwing blog The Gateway Pundit pushed a single-sourced rumor from an anonymous Twitter account, @Umpire43, claiming that one of Roy Moore’s accusers was offered $1,000 by The Washington Post to go public with her claims.

That rumor quickly made its way to InfoWars and the top of r/The_Donald, the most active pro-Trump community on the web. The pro-Trump cable station One America News Network even aired the news, citing a “report.”

But the source for that viral accusation is a serial fabulist who has been using the identity of a Navy serviceman who died in 2007, records show.

Umpire43, also known as Doug Lewis or DJ Lewis, has repeatedly invented stories in the past—particularly about his own background. Lewis said he was a 22-year veteran of the Navy, a pollster at Ipsos/Reuters, an expert on rigging voting machines, a source who was feet away from Reince Preibus, a man who speaks six languages, a beleaguered soul who needed time off after the 9/11 attacks when he saw Muslims “dancing on rooftops,” the owner of a polling company who claimed Trump had a sustained lead in California, and an actual baseball umpire with 50 years experience. Oh, and he worked at the American consulate in Calgary, where he claimed to obtain proof of a forged birth certificate for Ted Cruz’s father.

look at the other As in the message, (to a, beautiful)... that does look like it could be Ray

it was the 70s and also he was on LSD so both of those things caused the pen to change color idiots

Is that different colored ink?

>twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/930610950956204032

Folks, DO read the link, which has multiple posts deconstructing the likely forgery.

Or as the "victim" referred to him before being corrected by her handler "Ray"

It's obvious the original note ended with Love, Roy...someone else wrote Moore DA the date and location. Obvious!

Is this related to Bernie Bernstein, which is trending on twitter

that says Ray...

Ha ha ha. Gateway Pundit.

Get a job goober.

wow good point, i should have voted for hillary

Yes!

And quite possibly the name signed was "Ray" not "Roy." When READING the yearbook inscription, the accuser said "Ray" and was immediately corrected by Gloria Allred.

Smear jobs are always sexual abuse. Never DUI, public drunkenness, simple assault, shoplifting, cross dressing. Any of myriad of other indiscretions. SEX ACCUSATIONS CANT BE DISPROVED. Its word vs word. No public record.

Sorry, the left can't meme.

Honestly I think it is Ray, and I think it's supposed to rhyme. Take out that Christmas 1977 and read it again.

It goes "I could not say... Love, Ray"

Also, who signs a high school yearbook in DECEMBER?

People sign them at the end of the school year -- in May or June.

Very good point.

Imagine trying to shame a man with no shame.

Note WaPo has not denied offering money to these people for their stories, as is common practice today and has been forever. All the information contained in this post is completely irrelevant and intended to imply a point that does not actually exist.

Why mention 1977 twice?

This thread is being slid hard.

I'm glad someone is working on this because no way is this a hill I would be willing to die on.
t. new englander

Shill

two totally different hand writings lol

I know you are.

Oh, I wasn't addressing that. That part in lighter blue was obviously added later. I was just saying the name is likely Ray, as it would make the quote "To a more beautiful girl I could not say,
Merry Christmas
Love, Ray"

They made an incredibly poor error by involving Gloria Allred. that women is poisonous.