Rip California

Rip California

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1819580358
dailywire.com/news/21897/flashback-reporter-tries-prove-buying-assault-ryan-saavedra
redbluffdailynews.com/article/ND/20170202/NEWS/170209960
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

California revolution/revolt when

thanks for the third thread on the event

>throw In more and more gun laws
>shootings still happen
Guess Cali just needs EVEN MORE GUN LAWS.

B-but shekelstein said....

This doesn't belong here. Take it to

I hope you get carpal tunnel.

everyone has carpal tunnels

Inb4 illegal immigrant.

Image of the suspected killer

Guy claiming to be his neighbor says he was a felon.

So not a white guy then?

Obviously California laws aren't restrictive enough.
Either that or they'll blame surrounding states and start demanding their neighbors change their laws.

theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1819580358

No one cares.

>several dead
>several
who gives a fuck? call me when someone reaches Utoya numbers

>no way to stop these statistically meaningless events without stripping the public of their rights
ftfy. Smug pieces of shit.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

How many dead?

3 dead, 5 wounded.

5 plus shooter
Literally nothing

>3-4 dead

Who fucking cares. it was domestic related.

>the onion

Bitch and moan about trump some more.

Kek

>California
>Felon
>mfw he turns out to be a sanctuary city illegal

Well, get busy making a murderous thought detector so we can do something about it then.

(You)

If he fucking passed a NICS check I'm going to pop a blood vessel.

>police know the race of the shooter, but it is undisclosed
>neighbor says he was a felon
hmmm, reminds me of that spic that did one a while back, felon with a huge wrapsheet and got the gun illegally

lmao this literally can't happen they banned guns

his name was kevin according to neighbor

Kevin Rodriguez

How many more times until we realize we need to ban Sam Hyde?

Supposedly the police knew this fuckup was living there shooting off his guns but did nothing

inb4 regardless of all of california's gun bans "If other states did what we did this wouldn't have happened"

remember that one reporter who tried to ship a ton of funz over the border to show how "easy" it was and then got caught? i dont remember much of the detail I just know it happened.

>children wounded
>near school
so it's not a school shooting. a bunch of gangbangers shot each other and the news is spinning it.

I remember one reporter who said it was easy to buy a gun, he went to get one, got denied because he was convicted for domestic violence then his boss made him publish the article on how he got stopped from buying a gun because the reporter didn't want to publish it.

Freedom ain't free. The tree of liberty gotta be littered with the dead bodies of 5 year olds. Praise Jesus

>california
bahahahaha even the leafs have better laws
>domestic related
forgotten about in two days

this. dumbass gangbanger fucks probably had a chimpout next to the school and a few kids running from the gunfire tripped and twisted their ankle.

That sounds delicious.

dailywire.com/news/21897/flashback-reporter-tries-prove-buying-assault-ryan-saavedra

lmao

>cuck your gun laws to hell and back
>still get some fag shooting you up
lol

Oh please, post the source.

see

I don’t want to fuck it. But I also want to fuck it.

> “It does not surprise me that it happened in Rancho Tehama,” Pflager said. “There is violence there … The whole area is just cluttered with marijuana gardens, everywhere. Pretty much when we went out there on patrol, you’d have to have two units at least. There is not much law enforcement presence out there. We don’t patrol there often.”

> Plfager also said the area around the school was known to the department for lawlessness. "If you are trying to pull a car over, one out of every two cars would run,” Pflager said. “That’s the type of community out there.”

Man, I thought NorCal was supposed to be idyllic. Sounds like some of the meth places down south.

Other than Redding and a few other places, Norcal might as well be the Appalachians in terms of fuckery.

>Literally fake humorous news

Damn sounds like a nice place if it wasn't Mexicans growing the weed and liberals

If he was a sanctuary then the new will try to make this disappear as quickly as it came.

"hurr durr le pot is bad"

"dude weed lmao"

It was.

Grow your own you lazy fuck, instead of making society carry the burden for you. Rolling brownouts, water shortages, being menaced by Mexican bangers, and having your neighborhood shat upon by weed tourists is the price we pay because you're too fucking lazy to grow your own weed in a pickle bucket.

I just don't like Mexicans or niggers growing my grass. Learn to read.

>you're too fucking lazy to grow your own weed in a pickle bucket.

Sometimes you're an alright guy, Phil.

Not even riverside county is that bad if thats an accurate description of the area

My CA ccl would have to disagree with that lol.

>It was.
Heart still gets a little heavy every time the people at a gunshop near me talk about the gun stuff from before my time like a beautiful sounding outdoor range near San Francisco that got shut down because some retard built their house there and had the gall to complain about the noise followed by more complaints about lead contamination even though the place got that cleaned up.

the pot grower neighbor said he was convicted felon, how did he get a gun?

also good job assholes for disallowing ccw on school grounds.

suspect was involved in domestic the day before, stole 2 cars during this and there are 7 separate crimes scenes according to local radio.

which of course linked it to Sandy hook and needing to sue remington for allowing too dangerous a gun was sold to the public.

i thought they took all your shit if you picked up a domestic. reeeeeeeeeee.

Well, we could update the system we have that catches and prevents crazy people and convicts from buying a gun, but that scares the black helicopter crowd.

explain how a felon got a gun

>Grow your own
A mandate for this should have been a part of every weed law. Make trading seeds and growing the plants legal, but don't allow any seeds to be imported, and keep distribution of the leaves illegal.

I know this is to be met with "why can't I do what I want with my own property" but the reason for this is to actually cut off the flow of drugs from outside the country and to demotivate users from trying to get non users into using it. The stuff still generally isn't good for you.

Why didn't anyone think of this when the Marijuana craze started?

You're an idiot. At the very least people, especially along the border, will be able to get firearms from Mexico. And, surprise surprise, California doesn't want to have a wall between it and Mexico or insult them in anyway, so much so SHIT literally cascading waves of fucking shit are coming into lower California and people are swimming in it and getting hepatitis among other things because they can't insult the brown hordes.

I'm all for better reporting by PDs, courts, and the military. I don't think that sets off most people's tyranny detectors.

If you're talking about a registry coupled with lock down on private sales, good luck. It will have to be at the state level as a federal registry is explicitly illegal, the majority of recovered firearms used in crimes are reported stolen, and as the other user pointed out, the Mexican border's going to make your life miserable.

If you goal is to control the flow of illegal arms, the US is geographically and socioeconomically setup to fuck your dreams over.

>Gee our super strict gun laws didn't prevent yet another shooting
>I know let's make our super strict gun laws even stricterer

>Neil Steinberg
>Steinberg
Fucking kikes

That's the biggest over bite I've ever seen on a beaver.
T. Leaf

More like RIP Oregon and Washington

lmao

>Leaves

Nigga only retarded Mexicans and sheltered white guys try smoking leaf

It's Sup Forums. 8/10 user's post from their parents' basement.

Or a Muslim

California has 5 less people to tax to death. Bummer dude I'd be pissed too.

>shat upon by weed tourists
Those weed tourists probably bring in quite a bit of support to California's economy.

Because the war on drugs isn't actually to prevent people from doing drugs. I mean it's pretty obvious.

What is this? A jagermidget?

this is the shooter according to local facebooks etc.

totes normal yall. id let him off on bond after stabbing a female neighbor

and this is the police log apparently.

redbluffdailynews.com/article/ND/20170202/NEWS/170209960

>that log
Jesus Christ. That's like 3 times longer than my city's, and my city is bigger.

How about you change your font to something less "teenage girl"

20 bucks its the same repeat offenders. There is no room in the jailhouses up here, everyone gets a slap on the wrist.

That's how it is here too. Hell 2 months ago we had a guy get arrested for 3 separate aggravated battery charges in one day because he could be booked and make bail in under an hour. Should have never been out of jail as he had served 11 of 200 for 3x murder 2 convictions before being paroled.

>nigger mods move this shit to Sup Forums
what a surprise, gotta pretend you're doing your jobs somehow right?

>Shooting
>Commiefornia
I call bullshit!
There's no way a shooting happened there!
They have strict gun laws!
Something doesn't add up here.

Where was this thread from? /k/?

Yeah /k/
there's a thread on the make up app on Sup Forums and /r9k/ but a shooting has nothing to do with guns.

>kinder/k/
>not filled with shit mods

I miss fpop and douk and Marisa times

Why so many mass shootings in such a short period of time? CIA working overtime huh

all mods are global, they're also all garbage. there was a few screencaps around during the whole Sup Forums fiasco with mods talking about how they fucking hate Sup Forums and just use it as a dumpster for shit they don't like.

>Commiefornimutts
>getting shot

Nothing of value lost.

fuck the mods, there wasn't any pol shit here lazy niggers. just delete the thread you oversensitive nigger faggots

RADICAL
CHRISTIAN
TERRORISM

Not gonna lie, former NRA supporter here. I am so sick of reading about mass shootings. Its sad Americans are now being mass murdered on a regular basis. Enough is enough. There is absolutely no reason for a citizen to own a high powered AR-15 military assault rifle with a bump stock and a clip that holds more then ten bullets. Its time for some common sense gun control in this country.

pisses me ogf when liberal nigger complain about private prisms and the state won't hold these niggers.