Which do you find more Disgusting, Mexicans or Niggers?

I find Mexicans nastier even more than Niggers.
Maybe its because I live in Florida and see so many filthy Mexican spics.
What do you think pol?

mexicans are absolute bro tier

American niggers

They are equally repulsive in every regard.

t. Jose Mendosa

>White Hispanic

They exist but I say that mexicans aren't white

I hate mexicans more than niggers for ruining the word "Hispanic"

I hate it when the word hispanic is demonized when it should be mestizo that should be demonized

niggers

Democrats

im afraid its pretty much a tie

indians, might be the worst

niggers and mexicans at least have toilets, mostly

Mexicans are disgusting smelly little trolls. Just as bad as niggers.

This

The good Mexicans dont come here. They just send short fat retards that breed like niggers in warm weather.

amerimutts

Most of the mexicans you see you don't notice because they are white.

The squat little indios you see running around are usually guats or colombians. Sudaca filth.

SOROS SHILL TRYING TO DIVIDE US
O
R
O
S

S
H
I
L
L

T
R
Y
I
N
G

T
O

D
I
V
I
D
E

U
S

Amerimonsters

Divide who? The ones that hate Niggers more from the ones that hate Filthy Mexicans more?
How the fuck does that even work?

Warning

This thread will be full of chicanos

Chicano

this is uncanny
i used to think "haha look at it go"
but this
this is a step too far.
makes me want to drink hand sanitizer

Mexicans are good people who are only here to work and be productive members of society.

>chicanos
I just hate that word. I hate everything that is filthy mexican.

I would submit American Indians into the mix. Absolute degeneracy.

That which does not give a fuck may not be divided.

yes, Mexicans are better than niggers.
>HOWEVER
HOWEVER
>HOWEVER
niggers make up, and have only made up for a long time, ~13% of the population. Abortions have kept them from spreading. Mexicans on the other hand are literally turning the US non-white. Hispanics are the #1 threat to this country, even though they are individually cooler than nogs.

>hispanic """whites"""
go fuck yourself, no.

>another kike nigger trying to shill
>le based civ cuck

faggot.
niggers will and have always been the absolute worst for any country.
atleast some spics have the self respect to self-deport.
what do niggers do?

Peurto Ricans are worse than niggers and Mexicans are about equal

>average Mexican girl
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

niggers are far worse because even in upper class niggers there is a 'random violence' element that genetically they just can't shake. The upper class mexicans are more like whites, but any nigger regardless of circumstance is just predisposed to criminal behavior for no logical reason.

>average Mexican girl

puerto ricans are just obnoxious.
Sup Forums's reaction to the exodus of mexicans coming soon will be hilarious to see though.
after that all these kikes equating spics to niggers will finally fuck off.

:)

>average Mexican girl

I don't know why anybody hates Mexicans desu. They have jobs and families and go to church. They just have it rough cause they're families just came here, just like your family probably had it rough when they came here. I'm probably biased though, lots of my friends are Mexican.

For gods sake, these spics really suffer from bad genetics.
Ugly as hell and shitskinned as well.

Eurapeans.

You can go live with them in Mexico then. We hate them because they are filthy looking dirty thieves. They are here illegally and must be kicked out.

>I live in Florida and see so many filthy Mexican spics.

>implying those aren't U.S. residents

KEK

You know he's Italian, right?

You know is painted right?

Mexicans hate gays and nigs, so........

Germanics

Nigs. At least the mexicans will work.

It's the fucking indians man. They're disgusting.

>U.S. residents
Fuck US residency. They are filthy mexicans and need to be gone. Mexico for all Mexicans.

When I was in graduate school I was roommates with a white Mexican from Mexico city and holy shit, the absolute vehement hatred he spewed for brown Mexican illegals in the U.S.

He would tell me "look at these fucking natives dude"

"These fucking savages... they would be allowed in no club in Mexico city"

So, in my experience, a white Mexican hated brown Mexicans more than any American I've ever met.

At least most mexicans can hold a job.

What? Speak American you filthy spic.

hi lefty pol

they're probably central americans jamarcus, i don't want them in mexico.
take them to nicaragua.

I used to live in California and was surrounded 24/7 by spics and I hated them, but now that I live in Texas and am surrounded by niggers I find that they are about 10x worse.

is that corn they put in the cup this looks disgusting

They should hold a job in Mexico. Not here. Here they are stealing a job, not holding it.

I seen more browns in the USA the Mexico just saying.

he was most likely autistic.
the only "natives" in mexico are all concentrated in a few states.
everyone else is lighter.
even central parts of mexico are a lot of lighter skinned people.

You can find mexicans like this out of every 10 mexican girls. I got myself one. Shes flat.

mexicans

I was working on a house renovation with a bunch of spics, and I gotta say my experience with them was better than my exposure to nig nogs. Sometimes the spics’ degeneracy would shine through (I even knew a literal Chicago Latino gangbanger who reformed after getting shot), but they were hard workers and they could bring the bantz while doing real jobs. All of the niggers I’ve known have been far more degenerate and far more lazy.

The spics stink worse though.

Go back then if mexico is white. It looks more like this to me.

White Mexicans from MC call all non-white Mexicans natives.

NIGGERS

So he's a nigger?

the last generation of my family that lived in mexico was atleast 250 years ago.
im fine staying in comfy chicago for now.

Asians > Mexicans > Muslims > the negro.

Amerimutts

Niggers are the most disgusting by far. I live in New York and while there aren't very many Mexicans, the ones I have met look whiter than the Italians here. They also hate jews with a passion so they're ok in my book

Mexico did not exist 250 years ago and I doubt you even have the records that go that far. Stop LARPing, faggot.

Niggers smell worse than Beaners!

Mexicans are in Cali and Texas you dumb red neck. “Mexicans” in Florida are Puerto Rican’s or Dominicans

Pa k kieres saber eso jeje saludos

Fixed it:

Asians > Mexicans = Muslims = the negro.

100% wrong. come live in any other fucking state in Dixie other than Florida and Texas.

Mississippi, Georgia, south Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana have the WORST fucking niggers. I'm talking so fucking bad it'll make your head explode. i work in a god damn restaurant and I fucking kid you not 2 dumb niggers wanted a refund for their food because they didn't finish it all. this is the shit we put up with. go to the grocery store and i fucking guarantee the line moves faster if you stand behind the white lady with 100 items than a black lady with 10. i swear to god they try to waste everyone's time if there are people behind them in a store but god fucking forbid they are dining out because they need their food out and check out in a 10 minutes but won't fucking eat it unless you bring them 10 god damn ranches, 1 at a time of course. i would live next to 5 impoverished Hispanic families before i lived next to 1 poor nigger family

perfect example. look at the time and effort Hispanics went in to making sure they horrified whoever crossed them. niggers will just fucking shoot and run. you will NEVER see a nigger be this imtricate about ANYTHING

5/5 bretty good desu.

More spics than niggers where I live, so them.

The self-hatred is strong.

you know what i meant retard.
they came here a long long time ago.
>trying this hard

>after that all these kikes equating spics to niggers will finally fuck off.
NEVER

Niggers are worse than Mexicans. By defintion, Mexicans have at least some European in their ancestry by fact of Spanish heritage, but Niggers have none of that.

Work: undercut American workers' wages just to send their earnings back to Mexico rather than our own economy.

Productive: No spic, they want to be productive to Mexican society.

The negroes will be fine once we get rid of the Jews. The negros will be quick to resume the natural order of things when they are forced to feel gratitude again. The Mexicans have the choice of the rope or the road.

There are more niggers where I live. Most of the Mexicans here are actually relatively normal blue collar people. I have a theory that Mexicans don't become destructive to a city until they reach a critical mass of people.

mexicans are worse than american blacks, not as bad as african blacks

>tfw no american city will ever be this white again

kys

>doesn't realize its his genes that have created amerimonsters

Niggers are patently worse. That's a fact. You must live in south Florida, because you obviously have no idea what real hood niggerdom is like.

nignose

subhuman spic, thats the most cherry picked white you have and even she looks like a negro