CBTS #340: TRUMP HEART OF GOLD EDITION

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
twitter.com/damartin32/status/930612380761051137
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
youtu.be/_nyogTsrsgI
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/06/how-saudi-elite-became-five-star-prisoners-at-the-riyadh-ritz-carlton
youtube.com/watch?v=ciUTpdwTQ2s
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13773
twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/930626898069204994
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS >"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline

Older Event Log THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.

Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 slight repost+NEW CRUMBS
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ Sheet HiRes Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps Limo license plate starts with Q Position of Flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity UI Breakdown InfoGraphs
Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

MAGA

Expect max-level shilling after latest Q posts!

Give me a quick rundown on the basic gestalt of this.

Some guy was posting about underground wifi, got any info?

NEW Q
>NEW Q
NEW Q
>NEW Q
NEW Q
>NEW Q

Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.”–The Kybalion.The great Sixth Hermetic Principle–the Principle of Cause and Effect–embodies the truth that Law pervades the Universe; that nothing happens by Chance; that Chance is merely a term indicating cause existing but not recognized or perceived; that phenomena is continuous, without break or exception

Hot off the presses!

Asked About Caged Birds. Are there any fed institutions with logos that would look like an eagle behind bars?

LARP
LARP
LARP
LARP
GIVE IT UP!

Were the Qs from the last bread added in, noble Leaf Baker

Christ Trump slaying the dragon

>Remember, the more people there are, the more power the people have.

Can't stress this one enough. Even Q-deniers should be able to appreciate.

Hannity laid it out so simply. Gorka talked about the punishment for the (((Rosenthals))). Q mentions Moloch directly. Sessions let's slip he can't comment on active investigation in regards to uranium one. Saudi Arabia shake up. Trump meets with only countries opposing these evil fucks. Either greatest moment ever in history or funnest LARP ever.

But we already won.

Lads, Leafbro baked it.

The crumbs were sprinkled.

We are at the edge.

>MOLOCH CHECKED

LURKERS

PRAY

ISRAEL DID 9-11

YOU HAVE TO BE RETARDED TO THINK TWO PLANES CAN KNOCK DOWN THREE BUILDINGS!!!!

WTC7
>WTC7
WTC7
>WTC7

youtu.be/_nyogTsrsgI

Pic related to these threads

It's a spiritual war and many are unprepared
Keep sending out positive thoughts to help them even if they don't appreciate it

> bug in a rug

these threads are literally about taking apart the statements of one individual word by fucking word.

it's really weird to use the phrasing "why didn't she make a concession speech" and not indicate the time.

here, let's even look at this from a pro-Q perspective.

was the speech she gave NOT a concession speech? is he trying to indicate that it was a different kind of speech?

the caged birds are the arrested Saudis, singing away in the Ritz...

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/06/how-saudi-elite-became-five-star-prisoners-at-the-riyadh-ritz-carlton

youtube.com/watch?v=ciUTpdwTQ2s

Shit's kicking off in Zimbabwe, it seems like another purge? There was some military air activity over Africa yesterday

ITS HAPPENING. WHITEHOUSE TWITTER TWEETED.
ALERT THE BIRD IS SINGING THE BIRD IS SINGING!!

TRUMP IS IN THE HOUSE

First thing that came to my mind was prisons because jailbirds don't fly. I'm probably wrong.

Do you think we should start gearing up and getting ready for the mass meme release? Along with posting charts and such? What's the game plan?

Of course!
The very first quote in my OP usually changes depending on the events happening...
Now, I'm going to keep it as is.

This is of the utmost importance... If there's ANYTHING you could share with the world it's that Q post.
Trump has a Heart of Gold. Trust him to do what's right.

Get ready for dawn brothers. You are prepped. Rest while you can.

SOME CHILDREN WERE TAKEN FAR AWAY.

post the screencap nexttime faggot

Hannity is heavily alluding to special council investigation rly being OurInvestigation

As wholly convinced that this is true, I can't help but feel like it's fucking with my mental health.

I think
Is on to something.

WHERE DID THE CHILDREN GO?

sauce?

tl;dr
:)

First set of questions is not on the spreadsheet. please update, in the meantime i will dump for all.

What's with the most recent Q posts? Were the misspellings and alterations to initials done intentionally?

Her speech was given the next day, which is apparently the unusual part. She needed time to make an emergency plan!

here it is

The mind is a vampire, it should not lead you with a fragile ego. Give up the ego and feel yourself get connected with us. I'm practically bouncing off the walls

part 2 updated

Thanks for proving my point

LARP OR MKULTRA OPERATION? THE ANSWER IS IN THE SKY.

What the heck is that??

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13773

>Executive Order 13773 of February 9, 2017
>Enforcing Federal Law with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking

Popcorn time!

Trump is back in the white house!

twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/930626898069204994

Hannity... a beautiful start.

This is the worst LARP attempt yet.

This Q guy is the most lazy larp ever and you gobble it up like retards.

this tweet was no accident, anons.
they are the whistleblowers, but they also have blood on their hands in a luxury hotel of their own, in the desert...

Has Disney been figured out yet?

this... this can't be a coincidence, right?

see

im just a lemming
cant read

Pic related; internet map from (((wikipedia))).

There are so many of us out there...

This is embarrassing holy shit

Updated. As always, thank you.

wtf

>When does a bird sing?
When they've been arrested to save their own necks.

Who is singing right now???!!! ++++++######

May I suggest a Daily Group Session of "Focused Intention" just name the Time Zone and the Time...

Shit wrong one sorry. Was digging a bit about moloch. Found this post on FB in 2012 from a John Doe

QVA008
>QVA008
QVA008
>QVA008

Not everyone who disagreed with you is one of (((them))). You sound like SJWs with their nazi bullshit

les butsecs, moar holy water 4u

Was Trump supposed to talk today at 10pm EST? in 5 minutes?

What channel? How is this going down?

And Now Hannity has a special announcement after break... Was he waiting for the signal? Or am I LARPing too hard?

It might be just a coincidence. But it's very interesting the plate says Q.

looks like a brain

This leaf has a great idea

Can someone explain me why this Q guy not just tell you dwhat he means but only posts the most mundane shit for you to “interpret”?

...that's a brain

It's so beautiful, all of us connected into a big brain, we are already a singularity

>Who was Bin Laden’s handler?
zbigniew brzezinski

By all means no offence but I can't find a sane person saying this shit.

The latter

What's with the misspellings and intentional incorrect initials?

what about VA 008?

virginia? home of the CIA?

vault 8?

What's next?

Book to sell faggot

I knew you would mock, ask yourself why you did that

Then you haven't meditated long enough to understand yet. They are correct.

link? to hannity

Suck a dick homo

As long as this thread is active, it is happening, post the prayer screen caps when they are out, I like this one the best, 24hr praying while people are lurking on the thread, I'm constantly praying throughout the day. In the car, during monotonous tasks, parallel processing all the time, no need to wait for a group time zone, keep it up now, set it and forget it, come back later put more intention into it

#
>when does a caged Bird sing

Saudi royals have been extradited to our dark embassy in the Ritz Carlton.

See pic related.

Is the four seasons a dark Saudi embassy?

Not combined with all the others.