White ass cracker staring at me in disgusting ways I hate white men

Bro wtf I seriously can't even go to Walmart without a white ass cracker staring at me in disgusting ways I hate white men

twitter.com/saveramomin/status/930624747053789184

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jeffwittek/status/929596585423486976
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to KFC you spic. See how much respect the niggers give you.

this isn't politics

/r/incel pls go

What are the odds this woman resents white men cause they won't date her

yeah, the same

>black people say to strangers who make eye contact with them "I ain't yo cousin!!"

God they are such an aggressive race

does she think she is good looking?
She looks a mestiza from Paraguay.

How can I get around a twitter suspension? I made a new account with all new info, phone number etc and it already suspended my new account.

Don't worry Violetta

She has like 3 likes on her posts just fuck off shes just another useless whore

She is just trying to get attention. Nobody good looking would give her attention.

New ISP number.

Women actually get applauded for insulting men, especially straight white men. If a man even brings up crime statistics involving race his career will be over. Equality right?

This shit really can't get worse. We need enough of us to get sick of this nonsense.

Did you really just call an IP address and ISP number?

Well Sup Forums has a thing for latinas and arabs, so that cunt probably just never encountered any of the pasty white effeminate Sup Forums dudebros that always bang all the minority women.
Whenever I see non-white women complain about white men on the internet for whatever reason I instantly think of deporting them.

>We need enough of us to get sick of this nonsense
That's never going to happen.

idk ask her

That is literally a Paki name, the fucking Pakis have the highest rate of cousin marriage is the whole entire world

OH LOOK ITS ANOTHER GO ON TWITTER AND FIND SOME FAGGOTS USELESS TWEET AND MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT

OH LOOK ITS ANOTHER GO ON TWITTER AND FIND SOME FAGGOTS USELESS TWEET AND MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT

>random literally who on twitter
>some how worth posting
please bring back 56% face

>"I ain't yo cousin"
Yeah, I know. I know because there aren't any niggers or spics in my family.

would rape until impregnation and hold her in my breeding pig dungeon

Kek. some of those comments.

i only have two speeds, 0 and 100

You think she'd at least be thankful for all the free gibs

My mistake, carry on

No doubt they came from Sup Forums but that is confusing considering most young guys here worship non-white women. So something is different here.

>white guy glances over to look at the new tvs in stock
>girl just so happens to be in the way
I guaratee literally no one stared at her

You want us to reply to a girl you're white knighting?

Niggers cannot stand white people ignoring them. They know we are better and have things to do that don't involve being a nigger.

What is the political/news discussion here?
All I see is a random twitter screencap.

You just KNOW she's doing this every time she goes home.

>pajeet works his ass off to escape poo and move to america
>he daughter becomes a niggerfied whore
I'm actually starting to feel bad for immigrants

The west is an evil pit that swallows up everybody, even shitskins.

Bro wtf I seriously can't even go to a Christmas market without peaceful trucks plowing into crowds I hate peaceful trucks.

>twitter.com/jeffwittek/status/929596585423486976

this is the kind of content it likes

>tfw cant even look at a person without them hating you and shaming you on twitter
where did it all go so wrong lads?

I hate those filthy pigs being in my country.

Where the fuck did you even find this at OP? You got some shitty ass fucking friends. Literally shit colored.

op is ousted, go back to tree land

twist: she was in the snack foods aisle looking for pic related

> women saying bro

imagine, you work your whole life in a strawberry field after crossing the border from mexico. your daughter starts dressing like a slut, getting tattoos, dating a nigger. jewish-induced degeneracy is panracial

Just use the roastie roaster app on her and remove her only form of protection.

Does this count as black now?
She looks like a light skinned hispanic. Most of the ones here are more indigenous srs

Black women are lowest on the mating value scale. Even black men don't want them.

>Looks like a Boliguaya
Yeah right, i wish that at least 1% of the ones that live in my where I live looked like her.
Also plz get out of Barrio Norte one day and check the reality of your own country, because that girl looks just like you avg Argie girl.