youtube.com/watch?v=aRlmiP0udO4
youtube.com/watch?v=lAbPwZfIjVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UNDr08uCRqQ
i.imgur.com/IcrD7hf.jpg
kanzenshuu.com/production/toriyama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feels bad man

all of them, the king is back baby

None, because it's inevitable that Vegito will fuck up and Gogeta will have to fix things up.

Vegeto is back? Maybe I should start watching Dragonball again.

Yeah just like Gohan was going to beat Frieza or just like Gohan was going to come back for the Universe tournament or just like Gohan was going to train Trunks or just like Gohan was going to defeat Black. Kill yourself like the rest of the Gogetards. Vegito is THE ONE, not your fanfiction movie bitch.

Keep dreaming user.I recommend watching fusion reborn, will help you overcome this tragedy.

> I don't know how to call it, but basically it would be like an alternative universe novelization
I think its name would be just fanfiction plagiarism novel

None; Gogeta isn't canon.

The only unsettling thing is the second coming of Vegeto with that shit tier type of animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRlmiP0udO4

> shit tier type of animation.

Da fuck u saying? Super's animation quality is at its peak.

Japan doesnt care what other japs think of DBS' animation. What they DO care about is America. Normally we're ok with any shit Japan can push into our mouths and call it anime, but they know full well that if they fuck with Vegito, another nuke is coming their way. They've saved up all their budget for this episode and it's going to be great.

Not when the lightning is all fucked up.

I jizzed a little. Where should I start? I skipped everything after Frieza saga, watched Buu saga and then that one OVA with Vegeta's brother. Where should I start?

Cell saga

I think ep 47 is when the arc starts

Super is pretty fucking shit so it doesn't matter if you skip things
But Goku Black will turn you gay so it's worth it

Later, when I have time. I just want to watch The Bestâ„¢ kick some ass now.
Thanks very much.

Watch this at least before going to Black

youtube.com/watch?v=lAbPwZfIjVQ

>most retarded scene of Super

No thanks

None, because either way Zamasu will get BTFO'd. Either one would've been fine

Why the fuck did they include that flashback? The shift in quality was jarring. Dragonball's new art is utter shit and I doubt even Vegeto can save me from eye cancer.

Agreed.

Is Vejitto in base god mode or why is hes hair red

I would've been a little upset, but then i remember i made a bet about Vegito showing up, so i'm pretty happy with it.

the anime always gave him somewhat reddish hair, especially more noticeable in recent animation like DB Heroes promos or the DB Kai Boo saga

youtube.com/watch?v=UNDr08uCRqQ

His hair was always brown

it's that super's shading is fucking schwarbage and makes it look like weird red plastic

It was a stupid idea anyway. Vegeta never learned the dance.

This was an awesome scene, i do wish they dialed it back to just basic kaioken, otherwise people are going to have headaches about "Muh power scaling" and "Muh goku is a 7 so with SSB kaioken x 10 he should be a 70 or something and destroy beerus"

it's not like it matters now, Goku won't use it ever again

Yeah see you next week

>But Goku Black will turn you gay so it's worth it
I was not ready for Goku Black to be this good.
Literally nobody saw Goku, but EVIL to be this fucking great.

I mean it's unlikely, it's 30 seconds of power before you're fucked up for a couple of days and it's got that 10% success chance.

>Fusion Reborn Goku & Vegeta are dead
>Gogeta is dead
>Only Vegeta was dead when Buu Saga Vegito was made
>Vegito is half-dead
What does this mean?

Just think that
SSJ B kaioken is SSJB = Base goku X 10.
It will give you less of an autism headache.

>skipping anything in Dragon Ball

You either go balls deep or you can fuck right off.
You better watch the Japanese firefighter and street safety DB videos too.

Remember that Vegeta originally had red hair and later one always had a dark brown-ish color compared to Goku.

he only had red hair for those few episodes of Z since Toriyama didn't give Toei the proper colour scheme, he always had a super dark brown or black hair.

Remeber Vegitto vs Buu? He fucked up then and its always possible he might again this is Jobber Ball Z after all.

>He fucked up
Right.

He didn't fuck up.
It was his plan from the start to get absorbed, and somehow blast himself out of Buu's body

>He fucked up

The only thing that fucked up was the dub omitting him explaining that he planned to get absorbed.

Honestly I'm a huge Vegeto fanboy and I'm excited for next episode, BUT Dragon Ball Super is fucking garbage. Expect having to sit through a lot of fucking garbage if you want to catch up.

Hopefully next episode won't be fucking garbage, though the last few were damn terrible.

>Watch all of DBZ
>Watch Battle of the Gods and Revival of F (2 newest DB movies)
>Watch DBS after the Revival of F arc onwards

>people get upset that Americans like to explain things that need explanation but not things that don't need it
Nobody needed Vegito to say it was all according to plan. It was obvious that it was his plan once it happened. He spent all that time trying to get Buu to absorb him then, once absorbed, expressed relief that his barrier worked and said he needed to find his friends. To anybody who isn't a half drowned moron, that's clear evidence that he was trying the whole time to be absorbed so that he could save his friends from Buu instead of just killing everyone.

Can't tell who are worse between Gohanfags and Vegetofags.

Vegitofags are quiet until Gogetards start stirring shit up. Then it becomes time to cockslap those bitches back in their place. These threads are clearly an exception because we get to see our hero return. You know Sup Forums would be covered with Gogeta if he was announced to be in another non-canon movie.

>tfw Gohan and Vegeto are my favorite characters
at least Super isn't making me feel bad about one of those

Gohanfags are so asshurt by Vegetto that they created the "strongest non-fused character" tittle to make Gohan stand out.

Anyone else think it is weird that they would spoil the return of MOTHERFUCKING VEGITO in a preview? Why would they do that?

>Why would they spoil what happens next episode in the next episode preview

He better use it.

But gogeta was much cooler. Vegito was just a retard who enjoyed toying with others too much. Gogeta got shit done as quickly as possible.

I mean like, that is pretty hype, you would think they would want his reveal to be a surprise as it would be a huge OH SHIT moment. Instead they just have him fighting in the preview like we were supposed to already know it was gonna happen or something.

But he was. Toriyama had confirmed that.

Why would you show anyone else? If we judge by ep 66 leak, the only other notable event is Zamasu's halo broken and going insane due to his fusion fucking up. You can't really do an interesting NEP from just Zamasu screaming, some talking and Supreme Kai giving his earrings.

Was is the right word, now he sucks dick lol

Why don't the Kaioshin and God of Destruction just fuse?

Dude I dunno, it just seems weird to me, there was no indication in all of 65 that vegeta and goku were gonna fuse...they just dropped it on everyone during the preview.

Huh, this is Vegito!
*Blast*
I remember this as his special move in budokai 3.

>Vegito using Instant Transmission to teleport to Cuckasu and kick his neck

DYEWTS?
Gogeta came into the world knowing 2 things. 1, he had 30 minutes to live MAX. 2, he had someone to kill. He killed that person within his time limit and that was the end of it. Vegito came into the world knowing several things. 1, he would be a permanent fusion so there was basically no time limit on anything he did. 2, Buu absorbed his friends and had to be stopped. Vegito spent his time toying with Buu not because he was retarded but because he wanted to show Buu there was absolutely no way to win without absorbing him. The point was to get into Buu's body and remain himself using that energy shield. He would find his friends and free them. THEN came murder time. Vegito had a plan and no time limit. Gogeta had a directive and a small window of time to complete it in.

Gogeta was still cooler.

>less than a minute of screentime where he powers up and kills someone
>cooler than a few episodes of banter, smug, dick waving, stellar fight scenes, and the strongest candy in the universe
Go grab a dick so you can't type anymore.

>Gogeta was still cooler.
Kekkeroni

Gogeta can be easily become cannon because of Gotenks, it's just under normal circumstances Vegeta wouldnt do the dance to fuse with Goku.

>Where should I start?
Wew lad. Okay, first you're going to want to watch Dragon Ball. No not, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball. Watch all of that. Then Watch all of Dragon Ball Z, all over again. Watch all the Dragon Ball Z movies at the appropriate intervals. Then watch Battle of the Gods, and Revival of Frieza.

Man, I still can't believe how lucky I was that I started out with Dragon Ball. I would have a totally different view of all the characters if I hadn't.

He has cooler design and because of his limited period of existence he just gets to business. I fucking love that. Its professional as fuck. Smug shit is over done to be honest. Gogeta doesnt give a fuck. Hell just end shit as quickly as possible.

Did I mention his design is cooler?

>he just gets to business.
Stop lying, faggot.

>Using GT as an example

SSJ4 Gogeta is cool and all but they basically just made him vegito with all his smug. Gogeta is supposed to be all serious business. Thats why he finished off janemba as fast as possible.

Also I noticed how you havent denied the fact that his design is much cooler.

>>Using GT as an example
GT is as non-canon as the movies are so it's perfectly fine to use it as an example for Gogeta.
>Gogeta is supposed to be all serious business.
Are you sure? Gogeta got significantly more screen time in GT than in the movie so it's fair to say that GT Gogeta is what Gogeta is supposed to be since it's just more substance than the movie.
>Also I noticed how you havent denied the fact that his design is much cooler.
Not that user but I'll deny it. Gogeta's design is shit. The clothes are fucking dumb and while I understand the face/hair is an even split between Goku and Vegeta, it's just aesthetically unpleasing. Vegito is much easier on the eyes. The clothes look generally nice as in the blue mixes well with the orange, the saiyan gloves and boots always look good, and the earrings give it personality. The face and hair are also much better. Rather than being a split between Goku and Vegeta, Vegito's hair and face looks more like a blend. He looks better than Gogeta in pretty much every way.

>Gogeta is supposed to be all serious business
Vegetto would be too, if the situation called for it, as seen in the upcoming episode.

There shouldn't be a distinction with their personalities. They're basically the same person. Vegetto fucked around with Buu so he could get absorbed. Gogeta ended Jenemba quickly because he needed to be killed quickly. Just like Vegetto has no reason to fuck around with an immortal god.

Vegetto, Gogeta

Both are literally the same fucking person.

persons, shitlord

>Using GT as an example
I can't use a non-canon example for a non-canon character?

>persons
Well, actually we don't know how it would work in a legal context. I guess it's the same as a company merge, keeping separate accounts but having one representative?

Thats bullshit. Gogeta is supposed to be who he originally was not what some dumb series turns him into years and years later. Gogeta was already established and they changed it. Thats fact. It doesnt matter how much it used him when it was already established by someone else and they change it.

>Gogeta's design is shit. The clothes are fucking dumb

Yeah no. Fuck off. The alien clothes look baller as fuck and gogeta knows he has the perfect body to show off with his vest shirt thing. The pants just make him look like a chill motherfucker as well. They look so comfortable. He cares about comfort with his attire and thats great. The colors are simple too and fit well. And the saiyan gloves dont even fit with the martial artist outfit with vegetto.

His hair and face is a good blend as well. Its basically similar to vegetas hair with gokus face yet he looks so damned cool. Youre blind if you think thats not aesthetically pleasing.

No gogeta reminds me of something akin to an end boss of all bosses or a hero of legend. He looks regal as fuck. Vegetto is okay but nowhere near as cool looking.

Because the movie established who he was first and he was that way for years and years.

And GT defined his personality. Something the movie couldn't do with the minute of life they gave him.

Nope. It doesnt matter what they defined later because he was different originally.

You do realize there are many different writers who all decide on their own how a character is supposed to be in a specific situation?

>he was different originally
Just like Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and almost every fucking character.

Okay let me rephrase. I was talking about the original gogeta. Youre talking about the differently written GT gogeta.

Gogeta is Gogeta, and is not gonna change no matter how much mental gymnastics you want to make.

Was there any reason why Vegetto was used in the manga instead of Gogeta?

Gogeta was used in the movie and the author didn't want to repeat it so he asspulled the earrings.

If one writer writes a character to be one way. And another writes him to be completely different with no natural development in between are they truly the same? Sure theyre the same individual but character-wise they are not.

They gave gogeta vegettos personality even though gogeta could only exist for a limited amount of time whereas vegetto had time to be a smug and condescending motherfucker. Dumb idea.

>2016
>watching db

this Sup Forums x change is pretty nice

But was Gogeta a character he really created or was it something the animators at Toei made up?

He didn't design him.

But he drew him for one one of the DVD boxes.

i.imgur.com/IcrD7hf.jpg

Awesome! It's not too often when manga artist draws an anime-only character.

And he used it for some shitty tournament.
Now the entire universe is in peril and he won't use it?

Toriyama designed lots of anime only stuff though.

Look here.

kanzenshuu.com/production/toriyama/

>Frieza's fetish is frilly underwear
>Broly's fetish is voyeurism
>Ox King's fetish is really short people
>Hit's fetish is hair
I get a feeling so complicated

>Krillin's fetish is muscles/strong people
>Bardock's fetish is asphyxiation/suffocation/being strangled
So many things make more sense

>18's fetish is muscles/strong people
This one puzzles me though.

>fursuits
>even though he killed janemba who was a psuedo lizard

>Pan is gay

>Ox King's fetish is really short people
So he's a pedo

Im not too mad. Its not like the character doesnt exist since we havent seen goku and vegeta fuse in canon.

Fusion clothes are just too cool man

>no sane explanation given for why he's so strong and keeps getting stronger

y-y-yeah he turned out great