Shingeki No Kyojin 87

Raws soon.
Why is Kruger-kun so dreamy?

Annie a cute.

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Much better thread.

Best Rogue Titan. Grisha and Eren are shit in comparison.

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki.

Are the Arminfags back to their usual antics in the other thread?

This.

Depends on what you mean by usual antics. Posting pictures of him? Yes.

I meant usual antics as in honestly being the most cancerous posters /snk/ has ever seen but sure.

No, that still goes to you. Joking, you're alright. But honestly I don't think they're that bad, just easily triggered, which "Arminhaters" take advantage of. I'd rather they both shut up.

Yes. Let the cancer be contained to the other thread.

Their butthurt was delicious, kek.
I can't believe how can some people genuinely like such a lazily written character though.

I miss Ymir.

So since Owl is the first rogue titan, That leaves Zeke's commander as the last mystery titan?

Does he have a boner in that image or what? What's going on there?

For the sake of everyone else's sanity, please stop baiting them. You're just as bad as they are by doing that.

Me too.

>That leaves Zeke's commander as the last mystery titan?
No, his commander is a Marley.

I feel the same about your waifu. Boooring!

alright.
There seems to be a bucket underneath the chair. Some people think that his dick got chopped off
To me it looks fine though, but I think there's some fluid leaking from his thighs.

How are you sure of that?

I miss YAH as a whole.

Kruger confirms once and for all that the size of your Titan is based on what serum you get. He's much larger than either Grisha or Eren. Maybe now Armongwhales will finally stop saying that he'll be a CT.

Thanks. He's got the runs.

Yeah, it kinda boggles my mind but the heart likes what it likes I guess.

>How are you sure of that?
Zeke is just the war chief of the warrior group, but the warriors in general are obviously following orders from whoever is in charge on Marley.

Armongwhales need to fulfill their inferiority complex so I doubt they'll shut the fuck up about it.

The bucket is for him to piss and shit in.

How people like Shitmir is beyond me too, user.

Where is Ymir

In my heart, ;_;

In hell where she deserves.

Cool, I feel indifferent towards her but I honestly can't see where the hatred of her comes from.

Same. Also I think the official english translations for the YAH chapters come out next month.

Hidden somewhere from the Marleyans by the warriors.

I want Ymir

Hisu pls

Historia, pls.

shes boring and a bitch so Armin is infeinitely better

user, as much as I hate to say it, she likely won't receive any more spotlight and the letter is a big indication that she ded ;_;

Is it safe to say that this is just a normal wall?

She's the only one that ever called Armin out for being a worthless piece of shit.

Jean as well.

>literal poo in loo calling a literal angel shit
Ymir is pure tumblrfujo faggotry.

Arminwhale rekt

That's nice. I just wish Isayama could give as much focus as he did on the MCs to the other interesting characters he created.

agreed

t. Arminfujo

wtf I love Ymir now!

Yeah, although after recent chapters I'm not sure anymore if Isayama focusing on characters is a good idea.

What's the point to create another thread? You are like children trying to win a competition.

Based. The only character to see how horrible Armin is.

To not have your sperging ass as the OP, that's why.

Not recognising bait. Seriously anons? Still?

Ymir needs to come back and give Armong the futa-dick slapping he deserves.

I wasn't even the op retard. I don't fucking care about your whining, we are here to wait for spoilers not shitty trips.

This.

LEAK THE FULL FUCKING CHAPTER

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH *transforms into ssj2"

...You're... going to... leak the full chapter... NOW!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH *flies up to you, ready to kill you*

I wish Janbo can stay away from Shitmin long enough to develop better. Especially now that Hanji has taken him under her wing.

forgot pic

But Arminfats are the cancerous ones in these threads, huh?

Armin has the face of someone who swallows rather than spits.

You have your own thread which you told us to stay the fuck away. Why don't you go back there?

Annie > Zeke > Reiner > Kruger > Ymir > Bert > Frieda > Uri > shit > Eren > Grisha > Armin

>you
(you)

Let's see if you can still talk when I'm done with you.

Is that a threat or an invitation?

>being this big of a hypocrite
Sure thing Arminfat, never expected otherwise.

I hope the same for my favorite to stay away from EMA, because we all know everyone who stays close to them is going to die.

>buys into the Ymir is a shitskin meme
>calling anyone else a Tumblrfujo
I hope this is bait.

Yeah, which kinda sucks cause this story seriously goes downhill whenever he's involved. Who's your favourite though?

It's the Arminfag who hates Erwin still here? I would like to hear why is this.
Unless its something like "I dislike his fags", "fujos" etc, that would make his opinion inmediatly discarded.
I dislike Bertfags and LHfags, but I don't hate the characters because of them, that would be petty.

It was me actually and I am not even and Arminfag but someone with brain is tired of fights for nothing.

He's cancerfag. You won't get much of an useful opinion from him.

YH
And it would be nice seeing Hanji lookiing after Jean and learn things from her. Maybe so he can become the new commander one day, assuming Isayama doesn't kill everyone off at the end.

>Annie better than Zeke and Kruger
How about you go suck a dick?

>Arminfags
>hating Erwin
I have never once witnessed this before. Most like him or are ambivalent.

*and him learning

>fights for nothing
If everyone is fighting everyone, sure but it's pretty obvious that majority of the posters hate Arminfags, and for good reason too. So it'd be great if Arminfags get some self-awareness and stop being so cancerous and then threads might be comfy again.

>Jean
>commander
I like Jean but he isn't fit for that position. I understand why some Jeanfags hate Armin now.

>for good reason
What reason is that? Hint: There isn't one. Bertfags started this war at the beginning of the year when there was maybe 2 Arminfags, neither of whom posted often. These threads were comfy until complexposting happened.

This is the fault of Bertfags. Stop triggering the Arminfags and maybe we can be comfy. But that's entirely dependent on you.

>Arminhating continues
Holy fuck if you are obsessed with him so much why don't you marry him?

Come on user. Just for one or two Arminfags that at tired of people hating them for just like him? That's hypocrite.

Why not? It's always been implied he could become a good leader one day.

>YH
Extremely good taste user. It's kinda my second favourite ship and I hope they get to the letter soon.
> he can become the new commander one day, assuming Isayama doesn't kill everyone off at the end.
Given how this story has turn out so far, I wouldn't mind if Isayama kills everyone honestly after giving the remaining characters their respective closure. But if not, Jean over Armong for commander everyday.

Literally the previous thread. But then again they hate anyone who isn't Armin.

I want to rescue Annie and protect her from both the Marleyans and Wall Eldians.

>call out Arminfags for being cancerous
>"SHUT UP BERTFAG"
>call out Bertfags for being cancerous
>"SHUT UP ARMINFAG"
You can't win.

Shut up Bertminfag

That's not enough and you know it. Keith was a good leader and failed. Jean is too normal to be in that position.

Must be a rarity then. I saw a lot of Arminfujos on twitter crying about Erwin's demise.

YAMETE

He's far more fit than anyone else in the 104th. Reiner and Marco were the only others that were good leaders.

I see that you guys are waiting for the new chapter to release. Here's a funny rage comic for you to endure the wait. :3

We've only seen 10 pages of the new chapter. Any chance something about the letter will be mentioned?

>Keith
>good leader
Shut up, Keith.

Whatever you want to believe egocentric Jeanfag.

>after giving the remaining characters their respective closure.
That's what I'm worried about

>Stop triggering the Arminfags
>lacking self awareness this much
I don't know why I even bother but it definitely wasn't nice talking to you. Whatever.

Did you make that yourself? I admire your artistic style

It better be. Otherwise we'd get no glimpse at all of Historia.

I think he must be the one who hates ErwLfags with a passion.
Not that is a bad thing to hate them, but hating on best character because of them is silly.

I like to trigger the ragetarded Arminfat but I do feel kind of bad for the other Arminfags who get blamed for xir cancer. AMdrawfag and Mountainfag, I'm sorry. You two are alright. And Armin isn't worst shingeki. Grisha and Rod are.