Autist or his bodycount was exaggerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä#cite_note-5
youtube.com/watch?v=7p-rvNpLb_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iku-Turso#As_a_god_of_war
youtube.com/watch?v=_7BE8CsM9ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mosin Nagant, yeah this fools lying

Knew the land, only weighed 100 pounds, so quiet and a small target. Scandinavian master race fighting mongrel Russians, real no brainer

communists are subhuman It probably was not that much harder than a sniper today getting to 250

All Finns are autists

Knew the land, small guy, was a farmer and a hunter. Used the Finnish army R&R regulations where men would spend several days at that front and one day back in a Sauna and were fed sausage and hot soup giving him ungodly amounts of metabolism.

Mean while the Russian were being fed bread and water with a little bit of fat brick. Did not know the land, had to walk everywhere on foot while Fins used skis. Fins Mosin Nagants were also of much higher quality than the Russian crap. No I don't think he was lying.

he admitted it was propaganda, look at the finnish wiki

he didnt lie, the government did

finland is not in scandinacia

>i watched ice and fire documentary and i think i know what im talking about

>Ice and Fire documentary
Never seen it, Is it good? My Great Grandfather fought in the Winter War, it has always been interesting to me.
>it was propaganda
How many did he really kill then?

If it was only propaganda, why did they choose out fucking 5 foot midget that lost half of his face?

I do not deny that the kill count may have been greatly exaggerated, but if you make a story for propganda you pick out the good-looking, 6 foot tall blonde aryan ubermensch model boy who saved a whole village with a luger.

Next thing you probably say that Soviets did not actually lose any men in the invasion - at all, like the Soviet propaganda tried to portray the deal after the war. Only Finns died

He never went up against a real warrior.

some fag that doesnt use bear spray against bears huh? who thinks 10mm is enough? phhht

>he admitted it was propaganda, look at the finnish wiki

Where do you read this?

These are the official numbers released by Finnish army:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä#cite_note-5
>22 December 1939: 138 sniper kills
>26 January 1940: 199 sniper kills
>17 February 1940: 219 sniper kills
>7 March 1940 (when Simo Häyhä was seriously wounded): total of 259 sniper kills

In 2017, they even found his diary:
>Häyhä wrote in his diary, found in 2017, that he killed over 500 Soviet soldiers (by both sniper rifle and machine/submachine gun).

I wanted to make a joke about how that Mongolian looked like that Finnish sniper but then I realized it was him already.

Russians literally just sent in human waves; the Finnish defenders started getting breakdowns from killing so many fellow human beings. Go watch Talvisota.

>some fag that doesnt use bear spray against bears huh? who thinks 10mm is enough? phhht
the dude is using a ruger 10/22 in that picture.

the guy that posts these pics posts in /k/, and he lives in alaska and doesnt believe in bear spray against bears but using his 10mm. its been like a year long thing where i autistically notice his posts and call out his autism

Of course they sent "human waves" they were trying to INVADE Finland and make it de-facto Soviet satellite state or duchy.

It was not some modern war where you bomb the shit out of infrastructure or fire-bombing of Dresden that was meant only to bomb the country to ashes or some Nagasaki bombings

They were trying to INVADE the whole country, of course you need huge amount of men to achieve such goal

Finland created the dankest meme of the year. They good boys that make great drama show

If you don't know who this guy is you're a fucking faggot.

>getting breakdowns from killing so many people
All the while some started to make a game of it

you mean North Koreans

You mean Iranians

>How did he do it Sup Forums?
pure hate goes a long way, the kikes call it autism now

Sisu

youtube.com/watch?v=7p-rvNpLb_I

Greatest sniper that ever lived; bar none.

Killing rice farmers in an unjustified invasion in a war that was ultimately lost by an aggressor

Press S to Spit.

mongolian genetics

>sending in "Human Waves"
user was stating that the Russians rather than relying on tactics to win the battle they simply throw an actual Human Wave straight up the middle right at the enemy trying to overwhelm them, no matter how many comrade lives are lost. Rather than sending men in tactical positions to try and eliminate the enemy while mitigating your own loses.

Fuck you fin, you barely have a country.

>take gun
>Shoot people from a really long distance away
>Leave so they can never figure out where you were and kill you
>Repeat
>I'm suppose to be impressed

Alright.

What are you a Commie?

They supposed there was no resistance

One Sovet battalion sent to North to "divide Finland in half", instead of having guns, ammunation, tanks etc. was actually endowed with new Flags for the Finno-Soviet state, official documents for the new state,

They were literally expecting just to walk into the main cities and establish De-facto Soviet state. They had all the things ready: New flags, music instruments to play Soviet songs

I saw pictures of that slaughtered battalion, they barely had any guns with them, only soviet flags and stuff I mentioned above.

No, he's a boot throwing fuck.

"fin" isn't even a race. By far the worst of the Scandinavian countries, and they're all bad. Only the Danes are worth a shit.

Sisu

I remember reading about this! Wasn't there some high up Commie Finn politician that was supposed to help them just walk in and take over, but the loyal Finns found him out and set up this slaughter?

Sounds dumb. There was a retarded attempt by Soviets to flank the Finns through uncharted marshes and forests, though.

Finland had "commie deep state" ready in case of Soviet victory, that is, Soviet Union had names for "local contacts" and sleeper agents

Remember that before the Russian Revolution and communist takeover of Russia, both Lenin and Stalin hanged out in Finland. (Finland was a Russian duchy back then )

North of Finland was practically left undefended for because there are no roads, it is only marshes and thick forest

Just pure commitment humility and lack of ego. No fancy chants, uniforms, military branch reputation, just quite determinism, lay low, slow is smooth, smooth is fast. Poor with a rifle that was already half a century old when he served.

He looks asian af

I know, going there instead of fixing the issues the Red Army had was retarded.

Underrated, I found a copy of his pseudo-/dramatized autobiography while rooting around in my Dad's stuff.

I actually feel sorry for the Soviet soldiers who died in that war. They were not even "Russians" to be honest

Most of the first battalions who were sent here to actual suicide missions were RELOCATED UKRAINIANS

They had no morale to fight for "The Motherland". Soviet Union had existed barely 10 years at that point

They were just literally relocated Ukrainians who had been sent to invade some foreign country in the North in the middle of winter with shitty equipment by Stalin.

It's something you wouldn't know about, leaf. Enemy steps on your land and you'd probably apologize profusely and offer them your wife.

Traitor Otto Wille Kuusinen
Stalin named him as Prime and Foreign Minister.
Puppet State made of six commie Finns were supposed to take over after total annihilation but then the peace treaty came lol.
After war he worked really close to Stalin as his ghost writer and adviser.
Unlike other commie leaders Soviet Union did not let him come back or visit Finland for what ever reason probably because would have not take him kindly when working for future relations.

>going there instead of fixing the issues the Red Army had was retarded.
Welcome to the majority of Soviet military history. "We've got the manpower and the lack of caring about human life to use it it." That's not even mentioning how fucking retarded Stalin was purging most of the officers that actually had half a head on their shoulders and either replacing them with political cronies or placing commissaires over them.

Fucking idiots.

>Welcome to the majority of Soviet military history. "We've got the manpower and the lack of caring about human life to use it it."
>falling for the human wave meme
Don't be retarded. Soviets didn't waste manpower, not even penal battalions.

Officer purge and military doctrine gutting were retarded, however.

>una puta hoja

There is a scary af Urban Legend about the Winter War .
Supposedly pic related was taken by Finnish Scouts.
They found a whole camp of Soviets abandoned but with everything left behind as if they disappeared.
I think there were some signs of a struggle or battle but it looked like it ended quickly.

They found the skin of a Soviet Soldier fucking hollowed out with the flesh, organs, bones missing.
No one knows what happened to the soviet soldier in pic related.
Some say something attacked the camp and killed everyone .

Finns, is there any mythological stories about monsters living in finnish woods?
Was there something out there hunting the Soviets?
Was it trying to defend it's homeland from foreign invaders?

Sending zerg rush after zerg rush at the amphetamine upgraded Finns with machineguns sounds pretty wasteful.

>Finns, is there any mythological stories about monsters living in finnish woods?

Iku-Turso

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iku-Turso#As_a_god_of_war

It is described as a Giant Octopus. Tursas means octopus

Nah, the issue was lack of coordination between artillery, infantry and airforce. Also, poor preparation, the soldiers weren't even issued a sufficient amount of maps.

He put snow in his mouth to reduce visible breath. Used iron sights too i believe.

Ruger 10/22?

>Don't be retarded
Says the commie.

>Soviets didn't waste manpower
Commie user, define "waste." You can easily find the causality reports from both the Winter and Continuation war and figure out that that there was little regard for the common private in the Soviet army. The gains the Soviets had were almost weren't worth the cost. The Winter War is regarded as a military embarrassment against the Soviets. A nation with a fraction of the economic power managed to loose only a minimal ammount of territory while killing a majority of their opponents with little to nothing.

You can also figure out from first hand testimony that there was little regard for the care of the enlisted men, or even giving them the proper equipment for the weather and terrain they were going into. Part of that was a result of the purges, the other part of that comes from the mentality of the soviet officers that were left and scared shitless to move away from doctrine to be shot in the back of the head and left in a ditch.

>Officer purge and military doctrine gutting were retarded, however.
Maybe you're not all that retarded.

communist tactics are predicable and stupid

that lives in the water tho

>The Winter War is regarded as a military embarrassment against the Soviets.
Because it's completely different to how Soviets performed against the Japanese at Khalkin Gol, and actually came as a surprise to the world.

This, Russian's suck into tactics. Just look at how they fought the Germans. Their grand strategy seemed to be to drown them in Russian blood.

He did use iron sights. Smaller sight picture. Most of his shots were about 100 yards.

Maybe some deep-deep behind the lines unit made a pranked their fellow scout unit
>b-but that's just too brutal
>nah, just a prank bro.

Finnish mosins are much better.

BTFO Russians enmasse

yeah ok now u consider finland white. fuck you faggot

You idoit the Soviets killed their comrade and ate him because they had no supplies left.

7MM ultramag is more than enough for North American black bear and small brown bear if you're a good shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7BE8CsM9ds

How do you get to Carnegie Hall? You shoot people constantly.

And ski jumpers of course.

>doesn't know everything the Finns made was better
You mean M/27 "Pystykorva"