Macross Delta

Is this the last Macross?

Macross will never end until Kawamori is dead

It is the worst Macross, hopefully not the last.

I sure hope it doesn't end with this shit.

lets just hope the next series will feature some future funk music

Will Mirage get her chance in 15 years?

Hopefully. It was terrible.

New macross in 10 years or so

That's exactly what's going to happen: Freyja will die in 15 years and Mirage will have Hayate for herself.

Mirage was so shit, I'm glad she lost.

>mfw when remixed all of the previous Macross songs

Everyone was shit. The entire anime was the Hayate-Freyja show. They're the only two of the 'good guys' that got any developement. Other than that, it was just the fucking fag knights that saw any change in charactter.

He probably will but he will drop the triangle hopefully he will focus on the military aspects and not idol shit

It might be the worst but it has the best music.

Not even

This. There's so many good songs.

There'll be another one in around 7 years or so.

Hopefully

Delta was so bad it killed Kawamori's new show.

Came here to post this. Also Delta had better songs than Frontier, in before sherylfags bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I freaking hope so!

answer 1 ; macross is dead,

answer 2 : there will be more

both are true

Nevermind your trash opinion, the show used the song very badly anyway.

ranka v3 will die in months, not years. not that it matters because delta has no value at all.

Sage and hidden

Hopefully they won't make more if they plan to put the same amount of effort they used to make Delturd.

All the characters were shit. Mirage just happened to be extra pointless.

>Sage and hidden
You will continue responding in this thread till the very end like a bitter faggot you are.

Hayate got development?
everything he got was basically an extremely rushed and watered down version of Alto's development.

>Reina and Makina can't sing for shit and ruin every song
>best music
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Walkure was a fucking mistake, should've been Freyja and Mikumo.

Not only Macross, but even Delta will continue living on.
There will be second LIVE concert in January and it's going to be big. Pachinko gods are already preparing to milk Delta instead of Frontier. Also we get Macross mobage in Spring. We might even get an announcement of a movie after 2nd LIVE concert.

It's completely different from Alto's. Alto was running from his father and his past. Hayate didn't know where to go or what to do.

Fuck Macross Frontier
Fuck Macross Delta
Fuck moeshit
Fuck idolshit
SDF Macross is still the best anime of all time

I think the whole idol crosspromotional thing is done. I won't ruin out a Plus type thing happening.

Maybe you just shit taste. Most of their songs are great. Silent hacker and Onnyanoko are in the top four at least.

Macross Frontier actually has an arc.
Mcross Delta is just album sales promo video

I don't mind Macross Delta's overall plot.
The problem came from being a mecha show without mecha battles and without tension.

With Frontier you felt like the heroes earned their victory after such a brutal confrontation against the Vajra and the Galaxy.. Here, everything got solved magically.
I'm sure no one would complain if the show had good battles.
Macross Plus had a quite simple plot, but everyone praises it to high heaven because of its top-notch animation (and the main characters being adults).

Macross was always a jet plane show not a mecha show.
>captcha pic related
You can't make this shit up.

Am actually happy bc the Hoina won, but year the it was pretty bad.
They should've at least given it more eps like in 7 or the entire postwar arc in SDF.
Now I wait for the movies to get my fix.

I bet Hayate and Freyja are fucking like rabbits.

JESUS CHRIST, kill yourself, what utter shit taste.

>fucking a corpse
Well man, if that's your fetish...

moeshit slice of life garbage is present in like every anime and I hate it.

>Reina's part of Ai Oboete Imasu ka
itsshit.jpg

You should check again what sage means.

>disliking HAKKIN YUU
Shittaster.

And you need to learn how to read.
>and hidden

Also that thread was on page 1 after his post.

At least it was better than Frontier.
Also, Freyja is the new best Macross girl

DANCING IN SEPTEMBER

KEKSIA

Is this macross worth picking up specifically for her? I was considering picking up specifically based off of SEPTEMBER. I was really turned off by frontier though.

Yeah, shes the single reason a lot people even finished the series.

Alright good to know. Freyja seems great so I wanted to know if there was anything else of substance in Delta, or at the very least it wouldn't be an okay sit. I usually don't feel good about watching a show specifically for one character, but I'm willing to make an exception for her.

>Freyja
>Delta
>substance
Fucking kek, Freyja's only saving grace is not being completely shit in a show where everything and everyone else was completely shit (save for SOME of the music).

Yes. Literally the best protagonist in the history of the franchise.

Hey, first cour was good.

Macross Delta threads should be renamed Freyja General by default.

I'll ask in every Delta thread: did anyone find more manga chapters or buy the volumes and wants to share some pics?

It was barely good, and it had all of the root symptoms which continued to plague the series past cour 1. The MCs were the only ones to escape the approaching shitstorm at the end of cour 1, by virtue of Freyja being Freyja.

Looks like shit is hitting the fan in Keith's manga.