Be one of thoses kids whose favorite was either Gabumon or Agumon

>Be one of thoses kids whose favorite was either Gabumon or Agumon
>Now know that Gomamon and Tentomon are the best.
huh, so this is what it means to see the light?

Also what are your favorite digis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZkJEupbXcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ape with the mic, unless I'm thinking of s different series.

Megidramon the best.

Koushiro might as well be the MC of adventure because he is who solved all the mysteries and provided crucial information to win all the time.

Patamon

I want to fuck female Guilmon!

I always liked the concept Imerialdramon Paladin mode, four mega levels all one destructive mon.

the dark masters from 01 (except metalseadramon) were pretty cool

yiff in hell

Tentomon was the best but Agumon was clearly number 2. He was funnier and cuter than the rest of them.

My overall fave is Floramon, I think it's the cutest digimon.

Had Patamon reached his mega Seraphimon he would have soloed everything.

Objectively wrong, faggot. Seraphimon is weaktier. Magnaangemon was his high point evolution wise.

Digimon is completely inconsistent power-wise.

this is true alot them just have ohko attacks that delete data and shit like that

only because he had this completely unbalanced portal attack...

dynasmon and crusadermon made s4 good

Tentomon was my favorite, what is he up to?

he megaevovled and was the only helpful character (with izzy) in the new movie.

I'm the only one who is extremely disappointed with the movies?

Sure, it's great to meet the old cast so many years later, but all I see is a huge amount of unnecessary drama and fanservice-ish slice of life. No adventures, no real sense of fighting, no plot to begin with... The only memorable scene so far is the one with TK crying.

Mugendramon has always been the best.

What's the guy with the jacket?

GANKOOMON
AKA MY FAVOURITE.
He has a fucking Stand.

God Tentomon made this part.
youtube.com/watch?v=LZkJEupbXcg

The whole point of Tri is to show the protagonists growing up and balancing being being chosen ones with the real world and that you can't be adventuring all your life.

>tentomon begins to digivolve
"oh fuck it's happening i'm so ready for this"
>...into megakabuterimon
"well i guess they keep it to...
>10seconds later it digivolves again
what was the point of this?

i hope they finally get going since they are finally in the digiworld
also showing the digiemperor only to reveal it's actually genai was pretty stupid. If they don't have a really good explanation why genai chose this form except that he sells well i'm really angry.

Literally my mom's JoJo? Why don't I remember this motherfucker

Still go to see him bearhug all of them at once. Fine with me.

Biggest problem is no fighting though. Movie 3 is the best movie so far, and that suffers heavily for having only one fight scene and a half within 2 hours.

Plot it has, but the main characters are either not interested in it or have bigger concerns at the moment, like koushiro having to devote all his time to keep the partners from being corrupted rather than figure out what the infection is and where it came from, and the script is more concerned with throwing curveballs at us rather than developing the story (just like he did with school days).

No adventures seems to have changed now though. Mugendramon better blow out that love triangle nonsense.

>Now know that Tentomon is the best.
Took you long enough

Galantmon/Dukemon

Lopmon line is best line

>dumb in season 2
>dumb in season 4
result
>dumb

Ikkakumon can feel no pain
>hugging a giant cactus

Agreed...
further character development feels forced because this kids were like actual friends in my childhood, most things they do feel like "of course they would do that" and it doesn't go anywhere from there.
So far the best part was with tai an yamatos fight because in addition to their typical behavior they did something with the new setting.
I think the problem is that they didn't want to change the characters in any way so instead of becomign older they are the same characters in another setting.
This love triangle would probably a good point to start because dealing with relationships would actually show the grew up

but we know how they dealt with relationships.

Cherubimon is best angel.

I think so too.

lucemon is the best though.

probably my favourite endboss in season 4.
The other seasons had their peak before the final battle

???

i don't know i just didn't like how the d-reaper was a mass without a real character.
I'd probably like it more if this jen clone thing was the main entity instead of just some random encounter within the mass.
Also the epsiodes with Zhuqiaomon and after that the beelzemon stuff were absolute top, so for me this was still the peak

that bulge

lucemon, the shota angel, of course

No you right, monkey elvis is in digimon.

He's called etemon.

Literally the edgiest digimon ever
Loved him when I was like 10.
Still think hes cool as shit.

Patamon, Gatomon/Tailmon, Terriermon, Lopmon