ViVid Strike!

Subs are out. Seeding matches are underway.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=867961&showfiles=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Vivid Strike is a mistake.

I'm still mad, Miura losing is bullshit. She was winning the entire time.

What raw to use for those subs?

>everyone is going to use Amazon's shitsubs because Ron can't stop scratching his fat ass instead of subbing and VividTrans is VividTrans

FUCK

Contrived writing to shill the awful new character. What else is new.

Wanna know how the Vivio v Rinne match will end?

>yfw when you have to fight an entire tournament with a handicap
Miura really likes to make it hard, does she?

Maybe ron actually did drop the series. That would be hilarious.

Can Rinne beat Signum now?

>Miura losing is bullshit. She was winning the entire time.
Dude, you seriously want fights in anime to not have twist/surprise? Think about it at least a little bit.

I already watched the raw. I can wait.

>Miura losing is a twist

So. Was it a one sided fight? How hard was Miura bullied on the arena?

Reminder, do not reply and feed the autistic shitposter baiting for reactions.

You didn't watch it already?

Well, Miura was pushing Rinne's shit in and then Rinne won out of nowhere thanks to the power of asspulls to make the plot function.

Just because tons of shitty shounen manga does it, it doesn't means it is good.

Also, after all the main character lost in Vivid TV/manga, how can you people be so autistic about this.

Everybody has to lose now and then. Don't fucking take your character having bad luck or losing a fight as a conspiracy or insult to your favourite character. Are you guys trumps or what.

Miura was winning, activated her power up to end the fight and then lost like a bitch for some reason.

You seriously want to argue that suspense in a story is bad thing "that just some shounens do"? Then GTFO, because the whole academic community doing narratology disagrees with you.

I want to grab her pussy

>the main character lost in Vivid TV
No she didn't.

>suspense
Are you a fucking idiot? How is Miura losing suspenseful and a twist? Miura HAD to lose or the plot can't continue.

Japan isn't mad and most Miurafags I've seen aren't mad. The one trying to generate mad/mistake is "that" guy.

Einhart even lost twice - in tourney and then against Vivio. Sure I rooted for her, but was I a faggot about it when the story did it differently for its own reasons? No, unlike you people.

Stop projecting so hard user. Having a character completely dominate the the fight to then have the other character by just willpower or something of the like is something you see only in YA novels or shounen manga.

>i didn't complain about the bad writing because i'm a whipped bitch
>therefore nobody is allowed to complain about the bad writing

Look at what I reacted on. Corona, Rio, Vivio, Einhart all got reduced to 0 HP and as per rules got eliminated from the tournament.

Oh look! At this surprising and totally unpredictable outcome! Who will thought Signum would loose against this debuting new villain in its first fight of the new manga? What a shocking and truly unexpected turn of events!

>it is only one guy
This is what actually bothers me. Do you people really think that only a shitposter can dislike something?

Since the thing aired people have complained.

>when things in story don't go exactly how I want them to, no matter if it makes sense or not, I will call the writing shit

Einhart didn't had her career as a martial artist suddenly ended.

Uhh is she going to be okay?

And Miura won't either, you drama queen

Did you misquote or was the idea to prove me right?

Like you say, it's no surprise old characters are going to job against the shiny new ones. Therefore, to pretend Miura's loss is a "twist" (which is what I was talking about) is fucking asinine.

Leopard with 10 seconds delay after the sponsors.

>nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=867961&showfiles=1
What RAWs am I supposed to use this with?
Ohys?

Rinne put her into a wheelchair for life, user. Her days of pursuing success are over.

>Miura losing is bullshit. She was winning the entire time.
This is what the user that started the debate said. According to him, she had to win because it kept looking like she will win.

You need to look at the context, as with everything.

I'm not translating this mistake anymore.

I've pointed this out to them already, several times. Their response will be to deny that any of that happened (and ignore proof otherwise) or just outright ignore you and keep on going with their circlejerk mentality.

It's pretty insane how a below-average anime managed to amass a fucking cult.

A character you like more losing to a character you hate for stupid reasons != bad writing.

They are all same probably. The mismatch is because Amazon lacks the sponsor logos. But you will probably not find a raw from amazon.

Doesn't mean both their loses aren't bullshit.

Oh, didn't see this.

But there is a clear difference between the complains we had yesterday and the ones after he showed up

Nobody is complaining that Miura lost, people are complaining because Miura's loss was a complete asspull. Why couldn't they just have Rinne beat Miura's ass apart like with Carrie?

Is there an easy Option for delaying the subs?
Otherwise I am currently editing this with around 9 seconds more.

It would be too boring and disappointing too. It's better when they both put up a fight.

So the twist is that she lost when she should have won. This makes no difference because again, Miura HAD to lose. This was the expected result and it's what happened. Hence, no twist.

I don't disagree with that.

aegisub - shift selected subs
vsfilter/xy-subfilter - subtitle delay

>It's better when they both put up a fight.
>Rinne barely did anything until the big asspull

So it wasn't a stomp over Miura? I can live with that. Those commentaries by Jill are fucking bullshit though. I hope someone she deems weak punches her in the face.

No, what I said is that I don't like that they made her dominate the fight to then make her job at the end.
Sure, it was predictable, but it is still bothersome that they actually want to push Rinne this much to have Fukka defeat her after.

Fuck this, I would rather watch a stream and download another version later, but not a single streaming site will touch these subs.

Are you serious? That's fucking retarded. What kind of logic is that?

The problem is that people taht want to talk shit about the series will always find some detail to rag about.

>no argument

You might have misquoted, janny.

>Glasses
>Brown shade hair
>Manipulating a vulnerable girl into harming others
>Pretty on the surface yet very smug
>Talks on hard working people's backs as if they were garbage
Is Jill a discount Quattro?

Will Rinne kill Vivio?

An upgraded Quattro.

>should have won
Why? if Miura should win then she should be ranked 1st or champion. But she's only ranked 5th. That means she lost a fair amount of matches, whereas Miura has only lost one match.

thanks

Yes. Then she'll kill Nanoha when the latter seeks retribution.

Cuz she's invincible, you know.

Oh come on, there is no initial delay, but one comes later.
And I don't have the sub-resync option for my MPC.
I have enough, someone who's not amashit will provide subs at some point.

>Why?
That's not what I'm arguing, that's what the other user was arguing. Reading comprehension.

Thing to note is that sponsors notice is always exactly 10s long.

good

What if Jill is the Jail Nanoha tried to abort at the end of strikers?

Will her ribs regenerate?

>falling for the weak attempt

>Rinne will kill Nanoha
>And Rinnefags will defend her
Rinnefags were a mistake.

I want to punch that face so hard. I get Rinne is confused and her bully antics are a result of her unfortunate circumstances but this bespectacled bitch have no excuse. Please, someone kick her shit in before the show ends.

Because Miura is better than Carrie. Miura was winning because she is faster than Rinne, but she couldn't inflict much damage (Rinne blocked a Bakken without problems). Also, if Rinne didn't grab her to close the distance and throw her off during the kick, Miura would have probably won.

Fuck off, Jill deserves nothing but praise for turning that piece of edgy shit into something workable.

whereas Rinne*

Never-mind.

Miura's specialty was being a hard hitter. Rinne is tank as fuck. Probably Yuuno level.

Vita will be so disappointed. Do you think Miura would get disowned by the Yagami Dojo?

I hope she does.

Vita is no one to talk

Maybe she was already for not KOing Vivio in the manga. Why do you think she is in team Nakajima? Victor took the spoils.

Don't take me seriously, I know Nanoha is fluff and the characters are neither degenerates nor assholes.

>brought her to the ground
>twice
>couldn't inflict much damage

Doesn'tr help me that the option to sunc is not even there.
However, instead of giving up I tried the KMPlayer, sub resync works there just fine.
I think I need a subtitle editor for changing the file itself, but eh, I will kick it out as soon as I ahve an alternative.

>and the characters are neither degenerates nor assholes.
>Rinne

That's what Jail said when Quattro plugged a 5 year old into a torture machine.

In retrospective Rinne have fucking nothing on Vivio.

>"Boo-hoo, some girls are mean to me at school and I couldn't see grandpa"
>"Bitch please. I was kidnapped by terrorists, tortured and forced to kill my mother while I had to watch"

I also shouldn't type in an awkward lying position.

>Miura goes back to being a hobo street loli like Fuuka used to be

>Alternate universe
Doesn't count. Plus adult Vita makes her shit worth even when she gets a beating. Miura is too soft compared to that.

>adult Vita
So, just Vita?

She's not either, she's just troubled and not-yet-rebefriended into the fluffy amazon brigade.

Point was that Yagamis are not assholes to stop caring about Miura if they were friends till now. Miura is awfully cute anyway so nobody would.

Fuuka and Miura's hobo adventures spin-off when

How can you compare when their circumstances are different? Vivio had people protecting her and eventually recused her from falling into darkness. Imagine if they failed instead.

>She's not either
>beat the fucking shit out of scared kids
Asshole.
>wasn't resisting a rape attempt
Degenerate.

>Miura is awfully cute
No, she's one of the ugliest Vivids.

rescued*

Well Miura is cute. Maybe Hayate will retire her from fighting and train her in some administrative profession. Miura is a clumsy mess but in an adorable way so it will be nice to have her dropping things around the office.

It's just that Amazon subs suck even more than Daisuki and Funi.

A temporary stun or concussion that only lasted 5 seconds is not a big damage. It's not simulated broken bones or immobilization of some limbs.

Perhaps Miura overestimated the damage inflicted, on the other hand, Nove and Vivio immediately saw that there was something off.

Who the fuck shovels food into their mouths with two fucking forks? Worst table manners I've seen in all of media ever...

>concussion is not big damage
You are seriously underestimating how much damage a concussion means.

And then bending down for them, in a miniskirt? BTW, anybody has art of adult version of Miura?