What is fracking

What is fracking Sup Forums all I can find is people saying it’s bad and I want unbiased opinions about it maybe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyYGf8vpt-w
web.archive.org/web/20131004213846/http://democrats.energycommerce.house.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Hydraulic-Fracturing-Chemicals-2011-4-18.pdf
democrats
youtu.be/WP5wSfD0fk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's how people on the picture box cuss before 8pm.

I think it's where they drill into the ground sideways to reach oil that normally isn't reachable straight down. I think it has to do with disrupting the ground structure and weakening the ground. The inside of earth might break out and swallow the planet.

Ranch is for degenerate fucking losers

When it's done wrong it's bad but when it's done correctly its very good and clean the problem is people mess up a lot.

When rural and suburban retards ruin the environment for their personal profit

When you pump a mountain full of air so oil gets pushed out, thus making the mountain viable to explode at any time

It's the primary reason why the US has cut CO2 emissions in the last few years.

>What is fracking

Its when you pump a bunch of chemical fluid into the ground to fracture weak rock containing natural gas. The gas then comes up a pipe which you sell to the goyim. The problem is, the gas goes everywhere. It can leech into the water table. There are areas of the country where you can literally light the water coming out of your tap on fire. Then you've got the chemical sludge they pump down there, which also gets into the water table and contaminates the land. On top of all that, you're breaking the ground beneath you. It actually causes earthquakes.

This is why people are against it.

>air
>risk of exploding
wrong

here it is OP, the official operation explained.
I had to watch this same video to get qualified to work on Frac pads, enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=xyYGf8vpt-w

>chemical fluid
you mean...water?

>the gas goes everywhere
it doesnt, everything is extremely regulated and spill containment surround everything, even parts of the operation that have no risk of hazmat spills.
>muh youtube videos of flaming water
most of those were proven hoaxes or not related to frac pads.
>it causes earthquakes
this is just a flat lie, not surprising coming from a leftist.

t. guy who actually worked on Frac pads and knows what he's talking about.

fucking shills

>you mean...water?
and benzene, ammonia, etc
source: web.archive.org/web/20131004213846/http://democrats.energycommerce.house.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Hydraulic-Fracturing-Chemicals-2011-4-18.pdf

Fracking is the reason we now have major earthquakes in Northern Oklahoma and Southern Kansas. As if frequent tornadoes weren't enough natural disasters for us. BTW, I'm totally for fracking. Just want to stop the waste water injection wells.

>you mean...water?
C'mon man, I worked down there too and didn't mind it at all (the money was great), but you and I both know it ain't just water going down there. Sure some companies like Conoco will use cleaner water instead of the garbage waste water shit other places use, but you're still calling in acid trucks to assist the breakup all the same, not to mention the shit Sanjel uses.

>democrats
Fuck you nigger

Pic related is what fracking is

Everything in the report is sourced retard, also you can thank a democrat (Obama) for helping fracking take off with his coal regulations

>you can thank the government for allowing you to do this
People like you should hang.

t. no arguments

Heheheh debate me!! You fucking mong, I don't care if some retard that signed something without looking at it gets his water poisoned. I'm not disputing whatever claims are made in the tard report you're trying showing the class, I'm calling you a faggot for being a democrat and throwing away your country's history and future in the interest of abstract Brave New World-esque goals. Would you kill me with your bare hands to implement your agenda?

>What is fracking Sup Forums

Its the technology that allows us to stop sucking the Saudi dicks for oil and natural gas.

We go from importing tons of foreign oil/gas to providing 50% of the worlds oil/gas.

Its a massive economic disruptor and will make America richer than before.

youtu.be/WP5wSfD0fk4

It's like frotting but with the earth

He gave you a source, faggot shill. Information is information no matter what logo you slap on it.
>hurr but he plays for the other team
Sub 100 iq detected.

north Dakota fag here

fracking means "hydraulic fracturing"

you drill in into an area you want to target, and then you pump "frack water" into the hole you made. water is incompressible, and it doesn't mix with oil. So, if you pump enough frack water into a space, it breaks apart rock formations. The frack water has sand and other tiny solids in it. When enough fractures are made, the frack water is pumped back out of the ground. The sand and other solids left underground hold the fractures open

The fractures help trapped hydrocarbons flow more freely into the collection area.

tl;dr - fracking helps people getting stubborn fossil fuels out of the ground cheaply and quickly

The show went downhill fast but I still kinda miss battlestar galactica. The fact the actress who played Boomer is one of the women involved in that weird master/slave sex cult which branded women is kinda is hot.

is it bad for the environment NDanon

100% correct.

The chemicals can contaminate waters if done improperly. Also to dispose the fluids they drill into the ground and store waste but there have been areas where this was done that see increased seismic activity.

And you know who created the technology and willingly shared it with you?

A fucking leaf

Fracking is the reason Saudi Arabia got cucked recently. I don't give a fuck if it ruins the planet (evidence suggests it does not, but just like regular drilling accidents happen)

Obama blocked fracking on government lands. So fracking has only been possible, in the US, on privately held land.

Trump may open up those federal lands for drilling and fracking.