My daughter's school told me we can't do anything "exclusionary" to other children. Is this the norm now?

My daughter's school told me we can't do anything "exclusionary" to other children. Is this the norm now?

>can't bring fast food for her at lunch because it'll cause issues with children whose parents can't afford it
>can't let my daughter have a cellphone in school for the same reason
>can't let my daughter invite her friends to sleepovers/birthdays/etc unless we invite the whole class

What is this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151014084955.htm
businessinsider.com/schools-are-banning-best-friends-to-protect-kids-feelings-2017-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>can't let my daughter invite her friends to sleepovers/birthdays/etc unless we invite the whole class

I don't believe they can regulate this part.

will this kind of stuff create brainwashed kids or reactionaries

Stop being dramatic you dumb faggot

tf??

how could they?

I can understand not dropping food off at school or letting them have a cell phone, but what the fuck is wrong with having friends?

>parents can't afford fast food
>notice I am replying to a Leaf post
>it all makes sense now

>>can't let my daughter invite her friends to sleepovers/birthdays/etc unless we invite the whole class

How can they stop something from happening outside of school, or punish you for it? Call their fuckin bluff!!!

women and minorities, that's why

>Ontario?

Rules like this are crazy and only apply to white ppl.

>Ontario builds mosques in public schools, how inclusive.

Remember, it's Canada, they made laws where they can take away kids if the parents are 'intolerant', if I recall

Reporting you to CSIS. How dare you think about oppressing your daughters classmates... You should be ashamed of yourself.

Only whites, you guys are free to preach genocide and violence dont worry so much.

>can't bring fast food for her at lunch because it'll cause issues with children whose parents who can't afford it

>unless we invite the whole class
This is how women think...

You're allowed to viciously hate everyone but you have to pretend that you're besties. It's the female way.

Good effort, I appreciate it.

since when does the FBI deal with fucking Canadians

leftists dont have the mental faculties to envision the cost of what they want. they seek "equality" for everyone at the cost of our standard of living.
its very simple.
you either take care of your own, or you export poverty to everyone so everyone is "equal".

we're not going to be able to raise everyone up to our standard of living
its us that is going down to meet closer to theirs

start giving a shit about yourselves and future, leftists
at the very least
recognise that you're literal brainlets operating at a level equivalent to a magnetically lobotomised normal person:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151014084955.htm
>a study where they used magnets to suppress higher faculty mental areas associated with problem solving and threat detection resulted in higher rates of atheist and pro immigration, leftists beliefs
lobotomised useful idiots dismantling western society

Tell them fuck off. Their boundarys need to be defined for them, not the other way around.
I had a teacher attempt to tell me what I could feed my kid for snack in 1st grade. I had to put a stop to that bullshit otherwise they get more pushy.
Establish dominance, piss on their leg.

Is she allowed to get good grades? Might do better than someone else.

What are they going to do if you do? Kill you, take you to court? Tell them this is why no one respects their education anymore. They turned it into a fucking joke of a system. It's not the teacher's fault, it's the shitty administration liberal boomers.

Send them to private school poor fag. Public schooling is child abuse

They're trying to erode the last bastion of individualism: The power to choose your own friends. This is an attempt to force-feed your child to ultimately accept fraternising with people they hate - eg., foreign migrants.

The psychological ability to discriminate between people you like and people who are a threat to you is unbelievably important. Disobey the school, and if they try to sanction you, pursue the matter in the courts.

Your child's wellbeing is at stake.

Society's wellbeing is at stake.
The west needs to start setting legal and cultural precedents in favour of rationality. The problem is, every is a consumer, passive observing, no one realises its now our responsibility to act.

>can't bring fast food for her at lunch because it'll cause issues with children whose parents can't afford it

Why are you trying to bring your kid fast food at school? Shit parent

>can't let my daughter have a cellphone in school for the same reason

Good. Kids don't need a phone in school.

>can't let my daughter invite her friends to sleepovers/birthdays/etc unless we invite the whole class

Do it anyways you maple faggot you leafs are so fucking weak

everyone*

That last one can't be real
They can't control your kid out side of school

Told you how? In a group email? Personally? A notice?

This is a case where action is reasonable. OP should resist, politely but firmly. Perhaps they could organise a little exercise for their kid: Write a list of your classmates, ranked in order of how much you like them. Little exercises like this could help the kid adequately develop the ability to discriminate, which is UNBELIEVABLY important unless you want your child to be totally exposed to all the propaganda that comes their way.

>best friends are illegal
businessinsider.com/schools-are-banning-best-friends-to-protect-kids-feelings-2017-9

That's a good idea.

All of them are bullshit but that last one has to be crossing some legal lines.

They have no right to tell you what you can and cannot do in your own home.

How fucking stupid must you be to not realize hardship, conflict and challenges are NECESSARY to grow to become a nice person?

Fuck me
the literal best thing about school - in fact, the only thing that made it bearable for me - was the deep friendship I formed with 1 guy. He and I are still friends to this day.

Imagine legislating against that.

Jesus christ, Orwell didn't go nearly far enough in his predictions.

Also rules governing personal emotional bonds like friendship are just a grotesque infringement of personal freedom, christ.

I really hope this is just a bait thread.

Uhm, your problematic behavior is harming the child, best if we let the state look after it for awhile. Maybe you'll learn your lesson and can have the kid back, but we'll keep you on the books in case anyone else makes a complaint about you.

it's Canada so those legal lines are only being bent into the shape of a mutilated tranny cock and inserted into a leaf's asshole

>implying the school systems wants to turn out functional, normal citizens.

If anyone were to take my son from me i would kill them or die trying. God almighty, just the thought of that is horrifying.

Schools are a total fucking paradox. They wont do anything if 20 kids all kick the shit out of one, but if 2 kids who don't like each other cross paths outside of school and they hear about it? Prepare to spend your day at the office getting yelled at and probably suspended.

And ya, schools are getting retarded. Even when I was in public school, we weren't allowed to send out invites to birthday parties and shit without having one for everyone.

You know what's the fuckiest thing about this?
A total lack of competition from the West in the future.
We can already see it happening with people being unable to improve themselves, due to it being hard and not being all that fun.
But in the future, none of these kids will be able to rise above a low tier drone.
Combine that with the looming boom of automation and we're going to see a rise of a massive completely useless slave class, which has been indoctrinated to be a part of a dysfunctional gray mass, that only knows how to consume.

Better rev up those productive and creative skills and you'll be rolling in money.
None of these future generations are going to offer any meaningful competition whatsoever.

fake and gay

we gonna make 'em all the same.

Why are you bringing your child fast food to their school, you fucking mong

>leaf problems

tell her that by being an insufferable cunt, she is excluding all those that wish to be individualistic and non-cunts.

literally the most decent post here.

>started reading
>ad block blocker
nope

when I was going to school the school said that the bus stop in my neighborhood was school property so problems there would be treated like a problem at the school proper. I was bullied at my bus stop one year by some portugese kid and chose not to go to school on a day the kid said he'd beat me up on. I wasn't at the bus stop so the kid took it out on some other mook. The bus arrives and the driver sees the fight happen and reports it to the school.

Here's the kicker: when I went to school the next day I got a 3 day suspension for some no tolerance bullshit about the other kid getting beat up because I didn't show. The bully got a week and the innocent kid got a 3 day suspension. The worst part is it was in school suspension, they send you to a room to sit there all day and only let you out at lunch. I had to suffer that shit with the bully and the other kid in the room.

tl;dr - I got suspended from school from my house for not showing up to a fight at the bus stop.

>Tell them fuck off.
>Get arrested and kid put into foster care where they are abused
>Record scratch
>Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here.

This.
Do whatever the hell you want and let them try something. What are they going to do? They can't regulate who comes into your home.

I see absolute no issues with some in-n-out once in two weeks. More than once a week yes, bad idea.

I can understand fast food and mobile phone taken into school, shes a child, but sleep overs etc as far as i know the school has zero rights over out of school activity.

hey shitbird leaf:

bringing fast food to your daughter in school makes you a lame cunt

having a cellphone in school makes you a lame cunt

not figuring out how to invite only the people you want over to your house makes you a lame cunt

tl;dr you're a lame cunt

/thread

>this is not Sup Forums

just like companies shouldn't care what their employees do in their off time

oh wait...

It'll create perfect Germans

>fast food
>cant afford it
nigga its called burger king dollar menu

why dont you grow a pair and do it anyway? school policy isnt real law. you think a teacher can take away a cell phone from you, a grown ass person? you call the pigs and report theft. you think they can stop you from feeding your child? have her bring pre-bought fast food every day just to spite the teacher: they cant do shit, they have no real power
here in commiefornia theyre trying to ban sugar in school. i reiterate: sack up and assert your rights. pic not related

>overdramatic
>Canadian
I don't think he's being over dramatic, I mean he does live in Canada, the cuckiest country around.

Can your kids have a dad if most others don't

you shouldn't do 1 and 2 anyway as it will just spoil her. i highly doubt 3 is forbidden which shows me that this thread is one of many other "bait" threads.

>forcing your daughter into schools
Fuck is wrong with you? Schools ain't no place for no cunts.

Anyone have that pic of the slaanesh daemon teaching in canadian schools?

damn. that’s terrible. i remember when i was in like 3rd grade, a friends mom dropped off a bag of mcdonald’s to him at lunch outside. i wasn’t upset i thought what a great mom! had no idea such a thing was even possible. he shared some with me and we played his little mini arcade tabletop pac-man he had brought. they probably wouldn’t allow that either now.

the 80’s fucking rocked.

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to teach my wife's son to be competitive

>>can't bring fast food for her at lunch because it'll cause issues with children whose parents can't afford it
Excluding parents from bringing their kids food is exclusionary. Call them out on their shit.

>be me
>live in canadistan
>live in one of the most cucked cities
>it's not even that bad
>Sup Forums actually believed these shitposts

this.
fuck the schools. stand up to them.

/thread

If my kids' school informed I can't do what I want, I would unironically tell them to kill themselves. What do I care if the other parents don't like me.

>What is this bullshit?

Communism you fool.

I think most people have that one best friend in the kindergarten and primary school, and as soon as you get older, youneventually expand into larger friend groups of 2/3/4 and four friends in a group, while still having one best friend that stands a little out from the rest.

Bannin that shit is child abuse. Why ruin the life of 20 kids in a class, because some salty faggot can't make friends, because he is a douchebag or some shit

>my wife's son
Cringe

Really? I've never heard of this happening anywhere especially the last one.

First two I have no idea why you'd care, beyond principle which I understand.
>Can't let them have sleepovers and birthdays unless you invite the whole class

They can't make you do this or not. Just don't narc yourself out you'll be fine.
The thing that you do when someone tries to control you is ignore them, see if they actually have any power to enforce their bullshit. If they do- fix it by going over their heads or shutting them down. If they don't- congrats you've encountered 90% of situations.

Bomb Canada.

>What is this bullshit?

She's getting prepped for communism

don't bring your daughter fast food, jesus christ man do you care about your family?

>fast food for her at lunch
>phones at school

You're a bad parent.

If you give your daughter a cell phone you are a retard. kids don't need that shit

It's the absolute state of Canada

Amen

well you can get banned from work on completely made up accusations for ~3 years and get ~100k in debt (Guthrie v Elliott), you can get assigned alimony+child support payments which are 2x what you earn (don't remember the name, but the guy killed himself in the end), you can be forced to pay child support for _other_ man's children if you co-habit with the bitch for ~6 months...

it's Canada, baby!

Why didn't you tell your daughter's school that this is America not communist China and you'll do what you damn well please? Why don't you just homeschool your kid? I'd recommend private school, but those are pretty much as pozzed as public schools these days, even Christian schools.

This. Everything get washed down to the lowest common denominator. You are not allowed to have anything unless Jamal jamalson has it too.

Canada

those tabs doe

over/under on when installing [White] Sharia would be within Overton window?

(and if you're uneasy about Sharia as you should be, you might look into Orthodox analog, Domostroy.
Traditional Russian quality, proven by centuries, with gems like this: "A wife which is good, laborious, and silent is a crown to her husband."
Respect women!)

well then, teach her to be a bully.

>can't fuck your daughter unless you fuck the whole class

"Islam is the most inclusive religion", the post.

Welcome to communism, comrade.

Fuck you

Remember, true equality is dragging everyone down to the lowest common denominator.

Seriously, get the rake. The day is here.

guys, how's things in Scandinavia wrt this shit? I know Sweden is lost, but other countries don't seem to be that far gone, or do they?

I recall there was a case when a woman was fined for using an (unlawful) pepper spray against would-be rapist cultural enricher.

>being this new

>What is this bullshit?
lol canacucks truely are a britcuck colony.

dont forget to hand in your butter knifes and pay for your public broadcasting license.