After the Gay vote in Australia is seems there is no longer any hope for this country, would you agree

After the Gay vote in Australia is seems there is no longer any hope for this country, would you agree

Other urls found in this thread:

massresistance.org/docs/gen/09b/Redeeming_rainbow/chapters/Chapter-13.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I heard the government doesn't have to do shit if yes or no won

hopefully everything stays the same

Just relax and let it happen. The pain in your ass will fade after some days...

(I guess)

that's what my druggie brother's sjw indian gibsnigger gf looks like. fuck that bitch.

>le 61% face

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

Finally, there's a solution!

discord gg/zamwgsS

>61% yes

ONE OF US

typical jew woman response

yup, it's all down hill from there m8

it will be worse in a few years once you start electing the "first transgender" or whatever weird shit they are pushing at the time

Hopefully they got what they wanted and can now shut up about the faggot shit. they wont but we can hope

fucking hell man, I'm disappointed but not surprised. Yes vote propaganda started running almost as soon as the vote was announced, and the only No vote stuff I saw was that shitty ad with the soccer mums.
Incredibly poorly handled campaign with virtually no publicity, high apathy, and just shitty marketing skills in general.

We're stuck with this gay shit now, too. It WILL be passed, beacuse this whole thing was just to check that the government wouldn't lose too much support if they passed it without asking the people.

Shamefur dispray, await the next stage of the slippery slope and be ready to say I told you so, but the country is far from lost.

Pretty proud of any Aussies here who voted for equality and progress! Keep it up and don't let the bigots keep you down!

>Hopefully they got what they wanted and can now shut up about the faggot shit
user, we said the same thing in 2015... look how that went. We gave them an inch, and they took a mile. Don't cave to their bullshit.

The gay vote is good, actually.

The government would have passed SSM regardless of the vote result.

It was non-binding, if Labor got elected they would have passed SSM with the Greens.

Suburbs that are majority Islamic voted no. Christianity is cucked.

>I heard the government doesn't have to do shit if yes or no won

If they did nothing and didn't honour the vote they would go from 90% likely to lose the next election to full 100%

The most far right LNP kooks have already conceded that they'll pass it, now they're just going to try and put "discrimination against gays is good and legal, actually" clauses into the new laws. Which won't work, because they don't have the numbers or leverage to do shit.

>After the Gay vote in Australia is seems there is no longer any hope for this country, would you agree
Nah, Australia is a better and more improved country as a result of the vote. It means we're now back on the same level as Ireland. Makes you proud, no?

The Liberal party sat on the fence in order to appease voters of both sides. Turnbull put it to a vote because he is worried about losing the election also his party is split on this issue.

Liberal are already clinging to a slim majority in parliament. It worked out ok for them because the Yes & No voters attacked each other rather than the incompetent government. It was one big distraction.

When do we open fire?

How is this a bad thing? If I own my own business, I should be allowed to refuse service to whoever the fuck I want, no questions asked and no answers given. If I don't want to bake a cake for your fag wedding, fuck off to another baker. If I don't want to serve loud mouthed niggers in my movie theater, fuck off to another theater. If everyone finds out I'm a racist hick with a sign on the front saying "No niggers, spics, kikes or Nips" my guess is that I won't be around for too long. You don't need the big government coming down on you. The free market will take care of everything.

>be Australian
>think you're a redpilled nation with all the bants on pol
>end up voting to allow faggots to marry
>a holy ceremony to join a man and woman together
>the most sacred building block of all society, the traditional family model

>being upset because something that doesn't effect you at all is allowed to happen

just don't be gay Sup Forums and literally nothing will be different in your life

Nah, it's bullshit, actually.

More importantly, it's already against the law. These dickheads want to make it legal out of spite because they lost.

What race is that woman? Is that white in America?

WOW Trudeau has no clue he’s disrespecting the flag. Very unbecoming of him as a leader. Fucking disrespectful to the vets who died for that flag. I don’t care what image is on it. This is coming from a burger.

They will keep pushing. There’s blood in the water now. Gay marriage seems reasonable, but next it will be jail for people who don’t call a tranny a boy when she’s clearly a female.

>>a holy ceremony to join a man and woman together
You're so wrong and so gay.
Marriage in its earliest form was a contract between a wealthy, potent man and his harem of whores.
Then marriage transmuted in its Roman form to being a property contract in which the woman would become the man's property and chattel so he could go out and fuck young catamites.
None of this shit was in anyway holy. It was about relationships to forms of power, especially to state power.
Then Christfags come along and whine a lot and fuck up everyone's sex lives.
Now finally we're getting back to an approach to marriage based on justice, rights, and love. This is what you should be supporting, user. Learn about the history of marriage and then you'll have some interesting and maybe meaningful things to say on the subject.

if it hurts you're not a bottom, desu

it was 60% of 80% of the population
and its not set in stone
if it gets changed
it can get changed back if people want that
we must dismantle the propaganda that is mainstream media though
its not objective at all

Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck is with leftists and statists? It's about freedom of association for everybody, whereby both parties are required to actively engage in any transaction. I'm for a Christian not providing a service to a LGBTQWERTY and vice versa, just as I'd be for a skinhead baker not wanting to bake a cake with a Star of David on it or a Jewish baker to not want to bake a cake with a swastika on it. The service is that of the individual, it is holistically their own which they may volunteer to provide or deny to a prospective customer/client.

It's like with that case in Indiana. The SJWs went fucking insane and didn't even realize how fucking stupid they were over the #boycottIndiana hashtag. You don't boycott the state, you simply boycott the individual businesses by not giving them your service as a free market economy would work by. Their logic is "hey, these people whom I consider hateful bigots don't want to do business with me. I know, I'll force these people who hate me so much to make revenue off of me!".

Fuck off with this statist shit.

Gay marriage is better that gay promiscuity

You are worse than those gadsden/libertarian faggots. Those people shouldn't be around for me to refuse in the first place.

>would you agree

No, the vote was the definition of trivial. Nobody gave a shit and yes got through because people just threw them a win to get them to quit bitching.

The big problems that we've got are immigration, social decay, hyper consumerism and work disappearing, either to immigrants or offshore.

The gay marriage crap is just distraction fare, a fringe issue that affects a tiny minority of poofs that want people to bake them a gay cake. 1% of 5% of the population. Most gays just want to fuck catamites, not marry them.

Life will continue as per normal.

It is inevitable that gay marriage will be legalized in 5 years though.

I'm pretty sure all you salty fucks are so concerned with other people's relationships because you have no meaningful relationships yourselves

Fucking people in the ass is the complete opposite of progress you fucking tetard.

great contribution

>Marriage is about love and justice

Well when the fags marriage breaks down and one has to lose 50% of their property to the other you will see that marriage has very little to do with love.

Why are people shocked about this they said it was their plan from the beginning...

massresistance.org/docs/gen/09b/Redeeming_rainbow/chapters/Chapter-13.pdf

The ones who vote no get to laugh as the yes vote come back to haunt them. The faggots always push too far and get stomped.

YUH TETARD

>Well when the fags marriage breaks down and one has to lose 50% of their property to the other you will see that marriage has very little to do with love.
The justice part is about law, which means establishing by contract in advance who has what right to what. That's how law can operate to preserve higher principles and stop people in relationships fucking over their partner when things go wrong. This is exactly why same-sex marriage is a fantastic idea!

>tfw no bf to have celebratory sex with

Are you really using lions as a point for it happens in nature therefore it's okay?

Because lions eat the children of their rivals when they take over a pride. Do you also condone the eating of children or do you pick and choose what to follow?

>Do you also condone the eating of children or do you pick and choose what to follow?
ofc he is a half abo chink they love that shit.

Faggots already have all the rights of a marriage
You know this
Why are you not talking about defacto laws in place already?

In other news I should be able to refund my marriage if it passes

>hey give us civil unions, we wont ask for more
>hey give us the right to raise kids, we wont ask for more
>hey redefine marriage for us, we wont as for more
cue
>hey lower age of consent for us, you're being bigots by not letting young gays choose their sexuality, we wont ask for more

>Well when the fags marriage breaks down and one has to lose 50% of their property to the other you will see that marriage has very little to do with love.

This vote wasn't about legal statuses. Same sex couples already got all those rights and things back in 2008.

It was literally about them being able to marry and be recognized as such.

Faggots get the gas too

Good quads

>Meme flag
>Every fucken time.

Thats the exact bill that faggot WA MP is pushing now

Literally nobody but the church itself will be allowed to not provide service based on religion
We won't even be able to publicly disagree with the faggots. Because we'll be persecuted for hate speech

God hates faggots, any country with legal sodomy will be swiftly destroyed

only a tiny minority of gays actually get married, or want to
this was purely an exercise of attacking white, christian heterosexual sanity as being an influencing factor in culture
we're pozzed

Thanks m8

NZ legalized gay marriage in 2013 and it hasn't really effected me in any noticeable way. Maybe the social situation is different in Australia though.

>Because lions eat the children of their rivals when they take over a pride. Do you also condone the eating of children or do you pick and choose what to follow?
Lions are not people, user. I believe this very sincerely to be true. But I believe too that same-sex relationships can be enshrined in law.
Also, kangaroos are not humans.

>Why are you not talking about defacto laws in place already?
Nah, this is totally wrong. De facto relationships don't result in passport or residency rights and they get incredibly messy when it comes to kids (I know from friends of mine who are lesbians with two kids and who have had a very fucked-up time). You're totally wrong user and you should work out why so you can work out why you should support gay marriage.

Atleast we'll be able to know what leafs feel like.

lmao, you guys spent months reassuring each other they were going to vote No. The salt is palpable.

Did you know that both of these people are Rhodes Scholars?
Being a Rhodes Scholar basically means you are picked to be a globalist elite and an agent working towards their goals.
Faggot marriage was inevitable because it is something they have wanted for a long time. None of the LNP elites are likely against it, they don't want to admit that though because it means stress in their lives if the goyim know. It could even mean they lost their seat in the next election.
This is how it can be the case that one of Tony's daughters spoke in favour of "yes." If he really was for "no" do you think he'd let his daughter embarrass him like that?
>Tony isn't the PM anymore.
Yes I know I just want to point out that if "Based Tones" is 100% globalist shill - what does that say about the Turncuck?

Explain why those things couldnt have just been fixed within defacto / civil unions and instead you absolutely need to redefine a term that only holds significance due to its cultural and faith based ancestry

>The justice part is about law, which means establishing by contract in advance who has what right to what.

You have no idea how the law works, particularly in this area.

Marriage and contract are largely separate areas. To what extent contract may intervene magistrates in the FCC can toss them out for conflict with statute or a whole assortment of grab bag principles.

And all that is irrelevant anyway because gay people can enter into registered relationships in most states and territories, essentially being in marriages in all but name (excepting the requirement of mutuality in divorce and the need for proceedings to obtain a decree nisi). Property division in those cases comes under state legislation and is a mirror image of what occurs in a marriage under federal legislation.

This vote is 99% symbolic. The 1% relates to formalities and merely introduces the need for a court of competent jurisdiction to declare a marriage over (registered relationships may be terminated unilaterally by notice). The registration process barely changes - just the form.

thing is: most white heterosexual people go with it

very little you can do to save people that don't wanna be saved

>After the Gay vote in Australia is seems there is no longer any hope for this country, would you agree

>You're totally wrong user and you should work out why so you can work out why you should support gay marriage.

You put forth no argument as to why I am wrong
Defacto laws cover literally everything
And as only one person is that anecdote is going to be the actual biological parent, the point is moot

Citizens already have passport and residency rights. Citizens from other countries are a non issue

Go be disingenuous somewhere else neighbour

This wont be the first time I refuse to learn this lesson.

why is its tongue out what a pervert

They are already dealt with within the "Defacto" sphere. Faggots just want the word marriage to apply to them

Even better (worse)

The eternal boomer strikes again
>The wealthiest electorates have the highest median age of voter.
>~50% of all voters are in the 50+ age bracket.
>The 50+ age bracket had the highest return rate for the survey.
>The wealthiest electorates had the highest "yes" vote.

Nothing wrong with a little boypussy, user - how does it effect your life if others can enjoy theirs?

unless its a referendum, it's a waste of time

At least they'll have intact sphincters and fewer or no S.T.D.s.

Hiya Sup Forums. Just popped by to say happy gay-day. Loving all the tears ;)
Thanks fellas, love you long time xoxoxo

>Defacto laws cover literally everything
No, they don't. That's the problem.

Take this situation:
- two women in a relationship, both Australian and living in America.
- they get married.
- They have a kid with donor sperm.
- Kid gets an Australian passport, but Australia won't recognize their marriage.
- Australia won't recognize their de facto status (they live in the US).
- One parent (non-biological) wants to travel to Australia with her daughter.
- Isn't allowed to travel with her because a non-related adult with a baby are not going to be given entry to the country

This is why the current situation is fucked and a fully symbolic, properly inclusive situation for same-sex marriage is needed in Australia. This is why the result today is a good idea. Do you understand how important this is in the lives of my friends?

>This vote is 99% symbolic.
No. See the case above. International reciprocity of relationship recognition is a massive, huge issue. Australia right now is fucked on this issue. This is why same-sex marriage is a great idea and very important.

>white in America?
>America?

Britbong, it's the continent full of the rejects and convicts of you shit-heels of Europe's unwanted island neighbor.

Well lads I'm converting to Islam then I guess I'll be driving a semi truck of peace into a gay wedding. Wish me luck

>we need gay marriage because legal reasons

That treats faggot marriage like it's the path of least resistance. If a faggot marriage law is made for you we pretty much have to write all these little legal conditions into it anyway, so it's not actually simpler.
It would be just as easy to take your "civil partnerships" or whatever it's called in a given country and write all those same conditions into it to make it legally the same so you don't have any of these grievances anymore.

The reasons for giving faggots marriage have less to do with faggots than they do things like demoralizing the goyim and lowering birth rates.

>instead you absolutely need to redefine a term that only holds significance due to its cultural and faith based ancestry

Please note the legal definition was arbitrarily redefined, without any public vote or any mandate, by the fuckhead gnome John Howard in 2004. Because the law until that point did not define it as being between a man and a woman, and Howard purely did it because the UK granted equal legal rights to same sex partnerships and he wanted to ensure the same thing couldn't happen here as well s blocking people from going to the UK to obtain those rights then returning.

Why?

n some respects, good. When we create a parallel society that is better than the decaying filth mainstream government society becomes it will rise from the destruction as a new, forward looking Phoenix.

OTOH the persecution of the next decade or two is going to be hard. The only way to not lose hope is to take a longer term view than our ideological enemies. They want instant gratification now. We want a better world for our children's children.

Before then it defaulted to english law that stated quite simply that it was between a man and a woman you disingenuous propagandist

What percentage of fags do people think will get married?

Considering most of them have hundreds of sexual partners, the small percentage that are in relationships aren't even monogamous. It seems the vast majority are only interested in having as much sex as possible, and getting married would slow that down.

Wouldn't they also be opening themselves up for litigious divorce and getting half their shit taken in the courts? If one partner can prove the other was cheating and keep their own activities low key, they'll win for sure given how our family law courts are set up.

>converting to Islam
Don't do it. This is what the degeneracy is for. Have you never wondered why (((they))) don't go after muslims all the while pushing this faggot degeneracy?
The end goal is to force normies into the arms of Islam - the literal worship of the symbols of satan.

It's only so I can get away with it and say the imam radicalised me

What the hell is this degeneracy???

>civil partnerships
This isn't the path that the conservatives in Australia wanted to pursue. They put up the big prize (gay marriage, with all its full symbolism) and asked for a plebiscite on it. They got it and now they have to live with the results. The results are also cleaner and neater for anyone in a same-sex marriage. It means that you can use words like "husband" or "wife" and paperwork and legal stuff becomes simpler. There's no reason at all (other than being a christfag or allahfag) to withhold these advantages and attractions from same-sex couples. This is especially true because marriage and being spouses are more powerful terms in other countries and Australia has a shit record with reciprocity of relationships (and their concomitant rights) with other countries.

This was on you guys. If you wanted a "No" you should have been more active in your local communities.

LNP isn't against gay marriage, my dude. They just have to pretend they are because many of their voters are.
Trust me, you want to find the best gay orgies in your city go join your nearest Young Liberals chapter.

Joke is on her when the antipodean caliphate will be throwing them off buildings instead

So your hypothetical are two people, based in a foreign country, living under foreign laws, with a child who is a citizen, but not a resident?
That's fucking stupid neighbour and has no relevance to this discussion. To the point where one parent is not even a relation

No neighbour, this is a predicament that they brought on themselves and has literally nothing to do with our laws

The kid is fine to travel. With an actual parent
If they are married under USA law, then the non biological parent can travel just fine with the kid
as our laws allow that

Again, go be disingenuous somewhere else neighbour

>you want to find the best gay orgies in your city go join your nearest Young Liberals chapter.
Thanks for the tip. I'm glad to hear of your deep experience and knowledge, user.

t. someone who thinks mainstream media represents actual conservatives and not a globalist system touching both left and right

tfw you told Sup Forums this would happen
>lmao fuck off kike shill
>muh christian nation
>muh liberal voters

Almost every ausfag post i see on here is written by a literal retard. None of you faggots know your country, and that's why we will never get a Trump here.
But yeah, keep jerking off the Libs and championing christkike values.

>So your hypothetical are two people
It's not hypothetical; it's real. Two friends of mine in the US are married and they have a kid. They just want their marriage to be recognized and for them to be able to act as parents to their kid without one of them being treated as a pedophile. Why can't you just get behind this? These are two of the best parents that I have ever seen before in my whole life. Fortunately, this vote means that their situation will be resolved and their status can be recognized in Australia (their homes) so that their parenting can be recognized too.

You're obviously consumed and eaten up by hate inside. Why so much hate, user?

The ACT was the state with the highest support of gay marriage passing (more than 10% more than any other state). That would at least suggest a very high rate of support for gay marriage within the Australian government.

For real, though. Gays shouldn't be allowed any kind of access to children.