DRAGON BALL SUPER

Daddy's back edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liJvzPDKmy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why powerlevels are so inconsistent?

Personally I think the purple half of Super Zamasu is the fusion failing. I don't think the technique was designed to let someone fuse with themselves and perhaps it's a paradox too far for the time ring to contain.

Because they never mattered in the first place. Toriyama threw some numbers around so faggots like you would stop bothering him.

why do any of you think this broken record is a good villain?

HAHA, YES

Even in fucking fan fiction THE CAP pulls through and makes everything less shit.

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA

Because even Toriyama doesn't care so why you?

God, here have my edit of this pic senpai I got you.

TAICHOU FINDS A FUCKING WAY

He's pretty cute

So is Zamasu the most meme villain in DB?

If quads, Gohan defeats Zama2

Vegetto-sama!

Wow this is like, the 6th DBS thread, with all previous threads maxed out. Even when DBS thread is pretty much a daily occurrence, having 6 concurrent threads in one day is like, once in a blue moon

You people really wanted to see this glorious motherfucker

THE ONE is here now.

This whole Zamasu fusion thing has some Evangelion vibes to it

Next you're gonna have Vegetto making a ki Spear of Longinus to defeat him

Thanks user. Blessing of tea upon you.

I don't think he is a good villain. He is afanfic tier villain.

Because he uses the bullshit elements of the dragonball lore in his favor, unlike any other villain in the series that just wish for immortality and that's it

in that universe Vegito killed Buu without being eaten, so they never unfused
Then he fucked the shit out of Bulma, resulting in Bra being part of the Son family and being the strongest ever

Pretty much.

I've been waiting over a decade for this

Where I can I watch the crunchy subs, without going on crunchy

Help me gohan.

A++ user

any streaming or torrent site of your choice.

>That fucking hand

10/10
I love seeing Zamasu sperg and getting BTFO, it is so much fun to watch.

>Wanting to help some little bitch

>Perfect God Zamasu is turning purple goo monster
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
TOEIIIIIIIII

>yfw you realize Black didn't wish for immortality because Zenkai boost wouldn't work anymore

Trunks would never let anyone do this to Mai.

They didn't even have to go this deep into retard territory to make Zamasu a beast.

He's got unexplainable divine powers not even he understands?Why.

Watch me make Zamasu ridiculously strong without it.

Goku body,therefore Goku's techniques(He can do instant transmission). This gives him access to Kaioken (even then,you could asspull him knowing Kaioken since he was a Kaio and is only a Kaioshin via murder).

Immortal Zamasu body therefore well,immortal.

Kaioken's big drawback is it kills you. Fused Zamasu cannot die and has Kaioken,on top of being a Potara fusion.

Boom,you have a character abusing all the DB lore bullshit to become ridiculously strong, with none of this generic anime halo of light unexplained god powers bullshit.

yeah
:^)

Gohan!!!

She was literally blacked like 10 times in this arc.

Fused Zamasu can't zenkai?

because he's half black

He is no longer a saiyan.

not as meme as terumi but pretty meme none
theless

Vegeta also wouldn't let anyone do this to Bulma. And Goku wouldn't let this happen to Chichi.

Gohan is the only saiyan who lets his girlfriend get manhandled.

damn, she's got really big tits

Wait since when Ginyu changed with Cold in that universe? Can't remember that being said in DBM

Did she ever get those teeth back?

Zamasu gives me a massive boner

it's always like this Sat/Sun before dying down to 1-2 threads a day during the weekday bar a spoiler week

I don't. Fuck nips and their fascination with the final boss being god especially a god who thinks it knows what's right for the world or universe.

>Trunks and Vegeta needed to push back the ball of death from super Zamasu
>Goku with a shitty Kamehameha can push it back alone
AAAAAAH

Trunks tried his best to protect her.
Considering how much stronger Black was, I would say he did a great job.

Black is a huge bull for Trunks to handle.
The guy that beat Videl was just some fag that Gohan could've BTFO but he did not.

Cell was not a saiyan. And pic related.

We don't know when he did it, we only know he's been hiding as that soldier who was going to burn his body for some time

Its just ki manipulation you retard, fucking Roshi made electrical attacks that could destroy your cells.

They mentioned at some point that Ginyu was alive, but that they didn't know whose body he was in.
turns out he was in Cold, and now Bra

Very recently. As in the next page 100% confirming it isn't finished yet

father like son
jobbers to the end

He immediately attacked Black after that though. Gohan watched Videl getting her ass handed to her for half an hour before he thought about doing something.

How is it inconsistent? Vegetto was like Goku and Vegeta's powerlevel multiplied to ridiculous levels, it wasn't a sum.

As a SSJ2 he was toying with the most powerful villain the series had till then, as a SSJGSJ he would be a multiverse diety.

Inconsistent will be Vegetto being rendered useless.

DBS 66 preview more like: Let us spoil you all the good things in next episode

nuVegeta would let Beeurs do it. He wouldn't even let Bulma yell at him like she wanted, because he's scared of him,

Sheit, I need to re-read it.

Vegeta was half-death. He got a direct hit from Zamasu.

Nope it's usually about 3 threads/day max before cooling down to 1 thread/day +whatever topic-specific bullshit them fanbois wanna talk about

Also, while it's not canon (it's a fucking game), It's nice to see how gogeta and vegirot talked to each other

youtube.com/watch?v=liJvzPDKmy8

what is the point of making shit up when the anime shows literally the exact opposite happening?

Who would win?

Cell was definitely a saiyan. His DNA was partially saiyan, which is why he had SSJ ki and could achieve SSJ2 after regenerating.

Vegit is stronger than gogeta.
And blue is stronger than ss4

Galick gun isn't really that powerful tbecchi. Vegeta should've used final flash instead

>guh huck

Fuck off retard, Cell is already a shit enough villain as is, why make another one?

Then Zamasu is a Saiyan too, because half his DNA is Saiyan.

It's never been inconsistent. Powerlevels are always perfect and unquestionable.

Someone stronger appears. They work to defeat them.

That is the only formula that matters. You have road markers along the way like the Sacred Water, Kaioken, Super Saiyan, God ki, etc. But becoming 'stronger' is the only truth.

nice moosles there

>vegirot

quads confirm

God dammit user.

the one that's canon

I am not sure if fusion works like that.
He is supposed to be a completely new entity that is neither a Saiyan, nor a Kai,

I wonder what happened to this guy

Yes, the senzu she ate restored them.

It doesn't matter if Zamasu is a saiyan or not.

His plan can not work if Black is immortal too, that is the point. Zenkai only works when you're critically injured. How can you get critically injured when you're immortal? You can't.

This is why Black had to stay mortal.

If I remember correctly Videl was fighting in the tournament when she got beaten, Gohan don't jumped inmediately because she'd lose the fight and also her pride as fighter.

but instead got SS2 while Goku tried to stop him.

ZAMASU IS NOT A NINGEN

Ever heard about marketing?

Toei obviously did it on purpose to get the word out in order to pop a good rating.

Mary-sueness aside, I still think that Bra is SO FUCKING HOT.
Like fucking hell, look at that body, and her ass and legs and spats and shit.

Black is ningen.

When they get back from the future Bulma goes over to yell at Beerus and hit him, but Vegeta tells her to stop. Then Bulma tells everyone that they can rely on Goku, completely Vegeta's humiliation.

How much would it cost to hire a cute twink male prostitute, get him to paint himself green and make me tea?

Black is like a Jewish Nazi.

the very first time they met Beerus Vegeta attacked him after Beerus threatend Bulma.

that's racist

They're not necessarily inconsistent, just somewhat nebulous. The only inconsistency is that the planets they're on must be incredibly, unimaginably dense to withstand their fist-fights.
Which is just a case of "roll with it, it would be super-inconvenient if they accidentally nuked their own solar system every time they sneezed."

Because he isn't borderline retarded like literally every other villain.

help

Galick Gun is stronger than Kamehameha ...

is it wrong that videl getting beaten to a pulp made me diamonds?

That was then, this is now. The incident I'm telling you about is the most recent, meaning Vegeta has deteriorated as a person.