A-user, the news getting weirder

SEX LAWS

French age of consent may be reduced to 13 YEARS OLD after courts rule two 11-year-old girls weren’t raped

Justice Minister Nicole Belloubet today said that the lower age was now a 'limit that is worth considering' by law makers

>FRANCE is considering a change to the laws surrounding sexual consentafter two men were acquitted of raping two 11 year old girls.

>Justice Minister Nicole Belloubet today said that the age of just 13 was now a "limit that is worth considering" by law makers.

>However, she made it clear she believed judges should still assess whether someone was old enough to give consent on a case-by-case basis.

>The move comes after theFrench courts twice refused to prosecute grown men for rape after they had sex with 11-year-olds because authorities couldn't prove coercion.

>It is already illegal in France to have sex with under 15s, but rape charges can only be brought if prosecutors can prove the act was non-consensual.

>The government is now drafting a bill to say sex with children under a certain age is as a result of the youngster feeling threatened.

>inb4 lasagna.. i-i am proxy user...

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4914784/french-age-of-consent-may-be-reduced-to-13-years-old-after-courts-rule-two-11-year-old-girls-werent-raped/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Feminist groups plan a protest Tuesday to argue the age should be set at 15.

>Despite its age of consent, France currently does not have any law which defines sex with someone below a fixed age as rape.

Its time

thesun.co.uk/news/4914784/french-age-of-consent-may-be-reduced-to-13-years-old-after-courts-rule-two-11-year-old-girls-werent-raped/

No fucking way is this real, fuck people are going to make pedo tourism legal

>the sun
Dropped

They keep pushing it, soon the pendulum will strike back at them.

how about independent?

France to change law after man cleared of raping 11-year-old in because 'relationship was consensual'

Equalities minister Marlene Schiappasays France needs a minimum age under which a child cannot consent to sexual activity like other European countries

This sounds fucked up

If I beat a random little girl so bad she become vegetable, and raped her, then I wouldn't be found guilty because she couldn't say she resisted and I coerced her into it?

brb moving to France

breitbart??

In the midst of allegations of sexual abuse of minors by Hollywood executives and politicians, France is proposing a novel antidote to child sex abuse: make the children into consenting adults.

Currently, the legal age of sexualmajorityin France is 15, but a new bill put forward by the French government looks to set the minimum limit for sexual consent still lower. On Monday, the French Minister of Justice, Nicole Belloubet, said that the age of 13 years could be a reasonable limit.

There we go, now Muslims won’t be considered sick fucks anymore. If we move the goalpost for what can be considered immoral, there aren’t any immoral people.

dailymail?

i-it's almost in every news, a-user..

u feminist??

>Feminist groups plan a protest Tuesday to argue the age should be set at 15.

>Despite its age of consent, France currently does not have any law which defines sex with someone below a fixed age as rape.

This is beyond degeneracy and exceeds the morality of every simple person living on this world. May something happen on this foul country

things like this shoots me to the right
i always say or at least try to preach left and right dont exist and that nazism whatever it is has failed and is only negativity and good tool for them to discredit anyone against that and so pol is stupid for embracing nazis.
Sometimes I wonder if kikes are literally how they were described back then.
I gotta research to find a conclusion
>A to E pick

a) normie jews arent involved or they are indirectly involved due to leftist education just like everyone else

b) (((they))) are not jews and we already know they have some sort of cult"s" which involve darkest shits but are they "jews" or are they "Kazhars" as others claim

c) it really doesnt matter with bloodlines but just some filthy motherfuckers. Epitome of greed and perversion?

d) their environment?
Just like people or ethnicity from different climate end up with different traits.

e) were they fucked from the history. We do know that they started from stupid texts probably provided by either enlil or some sort of fucked up bastard and carried on their rituals and inadvertatnly passed their shits all the way to 21st century

Which is it? Pol?
Historically, many even renowned philosophers argued jews or specific jewish elites, kikes, are degenerating Europe and elsewhere in purpose and money kikery is beyond imagination.

So which is it? pol I have hard time coming up.
Or am I just brainwashed as you guys always pointing jews when this might have nothing with jews.

>A to E pick

I will never understand how the fathers of these girls aren't cutting muslim throats in the middle of the night.

Don't waste your time city state, some people can't be reasoned with...

No. They want to make the law more strict. Right now they have to prove cohersion at any age to charge you with rape.
They now want to make rape charges mandatory for under 13 (or 15 if feminists get their way) cohersion or not.

how the fuck are the two dudes haven't gotten their ass kicked or ended up "missing"?

Does someone need to be invaded again?

>I will never understand how the fathers of these girls aren't cutting muslim throats in the middle of the night.
not wanting youre little girl married at age 13 and become a conservative waifu. instead rising her until college, so she can unprotected accidental sex..

AGING POPULATION. PEOPLE NEED TO GET PREGNANT? FFS LOOK AT THE REST OF THE WORLD WHY ARE THEY A BILLIN?

bump

>Men are sleeping with preteens but some cases can't be prosecuted for rape because law system can't prove coercion.
>change law to consider all sex with girls below 13 to be coercive in nature.
Seems pretty reasonable to me. What's the problem?