What kind of tsundere is this?

What kind of tsundere is this?

the most realistic kind, desu

The kind that has a penis, and not in a good way.

A tsundere born of the chocolate

Men only think with their dicks. He's obviously a lying cunt.

>Men only think with their dicks
Men sometimes also think with their gut. In his case, his gut is begging him to stay the fuck away from the chocolate murderer

But user he's clearly thinking with his dick. Why would he even talk to her after all the suffering and torture?

>Shiho is tsundere for Yuuta because sadism
>Yuuta is tsundere for Shio because muh dedt also bullying
>Adachi is tsundere for ghost-chan because spooky
>Miyahoshi is tsunder for Hagashida because aho

is there anyone who isn't somewhere on the tsundere spectrum?

He is fighting the inevitability of them ending up together. He tortures himself by encouraging her retarded behavior to make sure he keeps hating her. If he started ignoring the bitch, he'd end up liking her more

>>Yuuta is tsundere for Shio because muh dedt also bullying
I can't agree with this.

I don't understand people who can't keep up a barricade of hatred against things just because they start liking them.
Don't they have any stubbornness? Don't they have any pride?

The "Ascended Tsundere".

I concur, Shio is merely a sadist.

I think it's realizing and admitting there are things he likes about her beyond some old saint telling him to love her.

I don't like any of these characters or their crappy romance. This show is garbage compared to Working.

Satou was an interesting character. I wanted to see him get together with Yachiyo. Adachi is not an interesting character, and all his interaction with Ghost Girl is the same.

Takanashi was an interesting character. I wanted to see him come around to Inami. Higashida is a generic straight man and his interaction with Miyakoshi is annoying.

For a series about romance, it has no heart.

>For a series about romance

>thinks www.working is about comedy

Takanashi was an interesting character.
There no characters in either Working and ServantxServant, they're all just walking jokes.
I like how all 3 animated works by this author are basically the exact same shit. He could write a work based on a police or NASA and he would still manage to make it a dull rom-com.

>Takanashi was an interesting character
Fuck no, he's worse than Higashida.

How are they supposed to end up together in the end when he's clearly not interested in her?

He will become interested in, look how cute she is.
I'd feel bad for the other two though, harem ending confirmed

More importantly who will win the ghost-chan bowl?

Yeah I wonder.

So he finally stops being afraid of her?

Maybe