>government accuses general of treason
>Soldiers have taken over national broadcaster

FOLLOW THE RADIO STREAM

radiozim.co.zw/

radiozim.co.zw/

radiozim.co.zw/

********ROY BENNET IS DISINFO*****

*******ROY BENNET IS IN SOUTH AFRICA*******

>South Africa might have to intervene due to being part of SADC.

enca.com/africa/watch-sa-will-intervene-in-event-of-zim-coup

We might have the opprtunity to watch kaffers fighting eachother with Rhodesian and SADF equipment in 4K.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwe_National_Army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_National_Defence_Force

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9xMIcEhiE4
youtube.com/watch?v=E76EYeLp7sk
youtube.com/watch?v=-Unn2QlRVDs
youtu.be/a9ERuemwh0k
youtube.com/watch?v=tV2jdqrGRH8
youtu.be/Nq-RR9v3lFo
radiozim.co.zw/
surfmusic.de/radio-station/radio-simbabwe,11.html
youtu.be/K8oVaqnmMCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=n9xMIcEhiE4

FIRST FOR MUGABE

This is my new fav radio station.

GET OUT LEAFS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Show your flag then

The call that saved Africa

>Harare
It's Salisbury. It will always be Salisbury.

i stand with black hitler

>meme flag

Chances Rhodesia is reformed?

shit

Rhodesia is a dead meme

Ok spic

Posting best dog ITT

0%

We named ours Ian.

holy shit these nogs are jamming

He's right tho
Not too much whites in Zimbabwe, definitely not enough
Country is lost forever

Mine is Cecil.

youtube.com/watch?v=E76EYeLp7sk
Are /ourboys/ back lads?

fuck lsu

best doggo

Sexy

youtube.com/watch?v=-Unn2QlRVDs

A N G L O P R I D E

youtu.be/a9ERuemwh0k

the rhodesian aesthetic is best aesthetic

youtube.com/watch?v=tV2jdqrGRH8
When will Zuma intervene to save his boy Mugabe?

whitey is still butthurt about based mugabe

TOP LEL

Many told me that the CIA and the MI6 are behind this shit coup

South Africa next!

Who gives a shit

Make Zimbabwe Rhodesia again

Thread is dead
H
R
E
A
D

I
S

D
E
A
D

HAHAAHAAHAHA

>SADC
faggy trousers

>More then 1 post a minute
>dead thread

Yes!

youtu.be/Nq-RR9v3lFo

Fuck off leaf. We all know it's you.

nice scooby doo shoes

Something big is on the horizon

Army coup DJ on radiozim.co.zw/ rocking some nice African tunes brotha.

Morning all, sun is rising on Africa today!

>>More then 1 post a minute
>>dead thread
Wow, so many, wow trully so many right now, was dead faggot, go suck on some corndogs and shill out.

Where the hell is this coming from? There's another thread also saying this is a US OP? Why?

maybe because both the UK and the USA don't like Mugabe, just see how Mugabe is accused of killing 6 million whites

BREAKING:

>Zimbabwe's Finance Minister Ignitious Chombo is confirmed to be the first casuality to be detained by Zimbabwe defence force this morning.

>Zimbabwe's Finance Minister Ignitious Chombo is confirmed to be the first casuality to be detained by Zimbabwe defence force this morning.

a great darkness has been lifted

Because they're retarded and blame the faults of their failing government on the US.

If anything happens people will blame the CIA and MI5.

Surprised people are not blaming old BOSS officers or SASS

substantiate your claims

Hi CIA

Wait he is old guard I thought this shit was to purge the G40 younger folks who weren't part of the their little revolution or whatever.

What the FUCK is going on.

9/10 shades
Would wear

Reuters.

That's just a standard advisory Juan, the fucking US had nothing to do with this, neither the Brits, this is all internal horseshit.

So US citizens trying to get out or make it the embassy will be shit out of luck today?

That's a really plain people name. You're a dick m8.

>In July 2016 nationwide protests took place regarding the economic collapse in the country[78][79] and the finance minister admitted "Right now we literally have nothing."[74]
fucking kek

UK, US and Leaf embassy are locked so far, dunno about others, saw a tweet from a gook mining company but it's in gook stick alphabet 900000.

Same faggots will claim this is a false flag like they do everything else.
Oh wow. The embassy telling people that it won't be operating normally due to political instability inside the country. You fucking cracked that one, Pedro.

Oh, an advisory warning. That definitely means the US is behind it. Great fucking brains, spic.

just like the other past coups where the USA had nothing to do with it

Literally? 0%.

Figuratively? Quite high, in the sense that Zims new Commander has said he wants the return of white farmers to rebuild the economy.

Rhodies hunting nigger commies in the bush? No. Whites being allowed to return unharmed, outcome te blacks at every level and regain financial control of the country? Possible if the coup succeeds.

they always give them when they know something is going to call for the shots

You truly think that whites will be unharmed, let alone allowed to regain financial control in the country? you are crazy m8, only way that could happen is if the military is 100% behind the whites and is willing to protect them, other wise good luck getting macheted by some angry nigger cause you moved some stones to plant some corn or some other shit.

radio is comfy af. makes me feel like I'm in a third world country, but in a good way.

Same, I'm tripping balls on this radio station. Sitting here drinking my coffee and nigging it up.

>radiozim.co.zw/
its not working for me how do you get the good vibes ?

Man. I'm glad my parents chose to leave South Africa

Open the player and drop your ad blocker.

Report: #Zimbabwe soldiers seal road access to govt. offices, parliament building, courts in central #Harare

Here is the good link surfmusic.de/radio-station/radio-simbabwe,11.html

>Report: #Zimbabwe soldiers seal road access to govt. offices, parliament building, courts in central #Harare
pls be civil war

I just heard screaming WTF

LOL, you can hear them fucking around with the playlist, hilarious.

I had to disable ad blocker

On the Radio

many of them said they are not against black Hitler but who really knows

nah it was tyres screetching they changed the song mid-song. Funny stuff, army trained DJs ftw.

Hitler was a good guy, and was against communism. This guy is black Stalin.

Black Hitler sounds better

thank you anons, now i can enjoy those fine african tunes being played through a trumpet stuck in a man's ass.

Mugabe's a marxist. If any black leader was "black Hitler" it was Papa Doc Duvalier.

More like black pol pot desu

>a commie
>black hitler

Twitter Comment:

Zim Military cannot step back from this. They face arrest, possible death after this. This is a coup that is not being called a coup. It's as simple as that. You do not go halfway with a coup. Mugabe might be paraded as head of state but he will do as Military says.

made this for you pol.. tell me if you like it. Rhodesia redpill video in song and aesthetic form youtu.be/K8oVaqnmMCE

Um nigga mon e umba umba
Um nigga mon e umba umba

>mexican intellectuals

You want a similar, yet different sort of comfy vibe I suggest you and anyone else go play a Tropico game.

Then go listen to your laser sharp itunes and drink your herbal tea you boring fucking first world cuck.

irish subhumans are not different from africans

I worked in rural tanzinea with local nigs as working as security and general labourers. They called me chuck Norris cause I had a big beard and learned the local language enough to cuss them out when they were fucking up. In my first week outside or dar, at some local village I found glass in my food from the "pub" and I raised Maori hell (i look white). From then on I wasn't fucked with, and nothing of mine was stolen, while all the other kiwi guys had a hard time. I paid the site guard an extra 5 USD a day and he moved his whole family next to camp and he and his whanau btfo of any nigs trying to sneak onto the site at night. By the end of my three months there I was sinking strong homemade piss at the local "pub" chilling with the boys. Africa is alright in my books.

The Zimbabwe Defense Forces will guarantee the safety of Mugabe, 93, and his family and is only “targeting criminals around him who are committing crimes that are causing social and economic suffering in the country in order to bring them to justice,” Major-General Sibusiso Moyo said in a televised address in Harare, the capital. All military leave has been canceled, he said.

Denying that the action was a military takeover, Moyo said “as soon as we have accomplished our mission we expect the situation to return to normalcy.” He urged the other security services to cooperate and warned that “any provocation will be met with an appropriate response.”

Comfy tunes at 5:00 on a shitty Irish morning. Thank you Africa.

It's not happening, retards. My cousin lives there and they aren't trying to overthrow Mugabe, they are just protecting against generalized government corruption.

> My cousin lives there
Nice memeing.

memes are real