Thoughts on #thehaggening revolution?

LMAOOO

amazing.

Where were you when roasties get toastie?

Hope so we get Zoey burger ruined by having her horney teenage fans realize she looks like trash?

W H I T E D

>This is my swamp

>#TheHaggening

Kekles

It's sad how much I'm enjoying this

Trap lovers on suicide watch

what in the fuck is going on? has literally everything in our lives been a lie?

mommy i dont feel so well

F-fuck

HEY YOU GUYS!

wtf

she made too much sacrifices to be affected by a mere app

The Earth is flat. Remember that and yes everything you've been told is a lie.

DELET THIS NOW

What the fuck, I love trannies now.

im not sure i want to live in the ugly roastie post-apocalypse world. these chicks are really ugly

d-delete this

she is brave

SOMEONE DO IT TO LOOMER!!!!!

you losers are immature misogynerds

Jesus fucking Christ! Avadakadabra

Checked
Who doesn't like a little immaturity?

Is this app verifiably accurate or is it incel rage that exaggerates?

I sincerely doubt her skin is that bad

That's not even a real word, nigga.

someone do this one, see if it takes off all the eyeshadow

Thot be gone

it's just picking out what's already there partially hidden by foundation

She cakes that shit on

Ok cool here's another

THOTS DESTROYED BY TRIPS OF POWER

/thread

can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on in these pics?

You go to hell!

Jesus Christ white women are so ugly

She might not even use foundation. My wife only uses eye liner most days

the one redpill men won't be able to swallow is that they were hags all along

Gooks will get BTFO the hardest from this. Mongoloid aliens

she is definitely wearing foundation

this could help fix things. like women could realize same for men all they need to do is be average face and physically fit and they will find someone... We can't keep having hambeasts with caked on makeup being told they are attractive becaus they have caked on 7 layers of makeup.

Could this be the moment that normie public finally stops being so optimistic about AI?

even if you see a girl who claims no makeup she might be frauding..

#thehaggening

>Kremlin funded
Once again the Russian are trying to shine the light on the truth.
And being admonished for it

I suppose you think this one actually has foundation caked all over her breasts

Brendan?

russia leading the worldwide revolution

OH NO NO NO

First Tay AI came for the Drumpfkins, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Drumpfkin.

Then Tay AI came for the Pepe Frogs, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Pepe Frog.

Then Tay AI came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then Tay AI came for girls trying to look breezy—and there was no one left to speak for me.

You'd be surprised

this is the revolution we've been yearning for

she does actually look like she has foundation on her breasts and shoulders and everything else. maybe it's some fake tan, maybe it's something else the makeup artists apply before photoshoots and red carpet events.

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES

Holy SHIT how will he every recover?

It even exposes Jews

SEETHING

women frequently put makeup on their cleavage lol. like it's not uncommon whatsoever

#thehaggening

ya know I kinda like the one on the right better

This is fucking stupid. Anyone who wasn't already operating under the assumption that every women they meet was actually average looking at best deserves not to get laid.

Also, I'm not NEET because of roasties. I'm NEET because I am lazy. Stop trying to coopt my culture into your meme'ing, fagot.

JUST WARS

He looks the same though. Is this article accidentally blowing the fuck out of itself?

just find EVERY female article author complaining about this shit on twitter or fb and give them the makeup removal treatment and trend it.

I doubt it, lmao. Women generally have pretty smooth skin if they have healthy a hormone balance. Usually if a girl has messed up hormones she will break out everywhere and get the splotchy look but having slept with ~15 girls I can assure you none of them had foundation on their tits

A ten in Britain

This makes me realize I'm pretty attractive. Why do I get zero gfs?

is a market correction coming you guys???

this is a 10 in Britain

You're a neet because you're shit. Get a job you fucking bum. Society has no need for wastes of space and resources who contribute nothing but anonymous posts

I remember when turd position was just a bunch of fat dudes spamming tinychat threads on /news/ and then Sup Forums. Interesting to see where they are now.

Looks alpha as fuck. Men cannot be touched

Still a cutie.
DISGUSTING. But it's Star Wars, so I don't expect it to great. Someone should Padme.

she's definitely got something giving her skin a bronzy sheen. makeup artists don't skimp.

DAY OF THE ROAST

>the r/incel faggots are here to stay

This one is bunk. Jennifer Connelly looks gorgeous without makeup. This app thins eyebrows and hers have always been thick as fuck even when girls plucked them

You ever feel bad for guy in pic related? Like he probably took the picture at a professional place thinking he looked nice and now he's an eternal meme.

>not saving 50k so you can temporarily retire to your mothers basement and play vidya for three years straight
I'll get a job when the money runs out, but that wont be for awhile seeing as I live off less than 500$ a month.

The app is not perfect. You can do it over and over and what you should end up with is a natural human (if the app really does just remove makeup) Howwver repeated provessing of the same image leads to ogre like results.

Yet it does give an ok approximation one go around.

LMAO at these bitches being so passive aggressive (the only emotional outlet they know how to use). They're soo mad about this and I will drink their tears the whole way down.

pedo
if you already didn't know she was butt ugly then this app isn't much use to you

The salt is fucking real right now

Only real complaint is that it makes their faces too pale on average.

The headline made me gut laugh

I wonder what drugs she's taking

Because your personality is shit. The thing women judge based on. That and you're probably not rich and skinny fat.

What amazes me is just how bent out of shape women are getting over this.

Not even jews kvetch this much about being called a jew. Holy cow.

it can't differentiate between darkening because of make-up and darkening because of a change in the angle of a surface. it's subtly changing the structure of the face even though it's not actually moving any features around.

looks like he got a bad nights rest

>Don't download this app, just accept women for who they are
DAMAGE CONTROL

Ayyy

I particularly enjoyed that as well very very much indeed user