/mat/ - Makeapp General Thread

Roastie whores are so fucking triggered right now. Get in here lads. Twitter is blowing up with angry feminists.

mobile.twitter.com/NYMag/status/930226355828031489

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get comfy

This is so good
Bless kek for this

>be woman
>physical attraction important to mate selection
>cake face in 2mm thick dyed powder to completely alter physical appearance
>get mad when called out

I hope this guy isn't a faggot and pulls the app because of feminists

Is this available for Android? Looks funny as fuck

#TheCakening

now I can know what these thots look BEFOREHAND. just liek all of you I also have HIGH standards, fellow Americans

I hope he is a faggot and keeps it up to sway more boipucci to our ranks.

Who the fuck cares what a bit of ransoms on twitter think? Why are you all obsessed with random social media people?

I'm normally not a butt man, but user I

kek

>Man develops app to reveal what women look like without makeup

How will roastie whores ever recover?

this one is weapons grade

the results are not even that bad. they are actually WAY uglier without the makeup

requesting this twitch whore

"Roasties" are feminists and sluts, not all women, right?

Yes, called makepp.ai

Tomi is GOAT?

I think the best part about all this is all the beta soyboy males who are defending women "Why do women even need makeup dey r sew gud looking without it" are the ones women are not even trying to attract. When it comes right down to it, ALL these thots are desperately trying to attract the top 20% of males and thus need makeup to compete with each other to give them an edge over the other whores. They are only angry because this app lets the men they are trying to get with see them for who they really are and ruin their chances.

someone should tweet her a pic of nazi germany and say you made a new app called Fashapp

my sides can't keep this up

ONLY USE HD PIC FOR A BETTER RESULT
>ONLY USE HD PIC FOR A BETTER RESULT
ONLY USE HD PIC FOR A BETTER RESULT

Needs more salty tweets and images itt

Im Coke as fuck right now

#roastiegenocide

>Im Coke as fuck right now
You can just say "bump"

that's a fantastic ass, bruh.

>GOAT status: confirmed

>women mad about being exposed as vampires

Nice buzzword salad

Run this on the generic hot Asian in her late 20's. The results may surprise you.

I'm confused am I sending you some or are you sending me?

It's a meme, and a really hot one too. Made my phone's fan run on high

Like this?

We don't want perfection, we want honesty...

Hang on m'lady, I shall save you and we will ride away on my mighty white steed.

>demands nearly impossible perfection from a woman
We just want to wake up with someone +/- 2 points away from the woman we went to sleep with.
Like if I stuck a fucking cucumber in my pants and took a lady home and had a 2" cock she'd be furious. That's what 85% of fucking women do with makeup. PERFECTLY FINE

>...

you must be 18 or older to post.

Ariana, melania, Natalie Portman, ana k are the best ones so far

you think it's funny that 6/10 roasties demand 8/10 guys?

>honesty
>women

pick one

I wear makeup all the time, a lot of it too. I’m not bothered by this app at all. Why would other girls be upset by someone being able to see their “naked” face? It’s who you are. Embrace it?

Kind of like that longstanding sexist attitude that demands impossible perfection from men?

*BREATHES IN*

>>be man
>>physical attraction important to delusional woman trapped in a man's body
>>mutilate genitals to completely alter physical appearance
>>get turned on

Speaking of Arianna, haven't seen this one yet

i think its funny that only on Sup Forums do people type like they're making a comment on youtube. this place used to have standards. ellipses are for tweens who don't know how to type.

Someone tell her that no one is stopping women from making whatever apps they want to make.

I'm browsing through Twitter and the responses from women just make me sad. Virgin shaming, hostility towards men in general, etc. They are all just so unpleasant.

Why are women like this now guys?

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quick rundown?

It must be accurate enough if they are flipping out so much

God has abandoned us

WALKING CORPSE

Do they not understand why its called "make up"? Its to MAKE UP for their shortcomings

What is going on here

>It’s who you are. Embrace it?

Shit, when I die this will flash before my eyes...

You mean a coalburner?

BUMP

Why do you assume all women ever are the exact same? Just because Stacey your only girlfriend dumped you for someone who probably didn't beat her daily, and you just gave up from there.

so caked on it can barely remove it all

Not all roasties look that bad without makeup, most though look like men without the 100 layers of makeup from my own personal experience, which is exactly why they wear it

It is fun to use MakeApp on ex-girlfriends' Facebook profile pictures and then post them on their timelines.

moar???

delet this

Goddamn. She's a handsome woman.

>yet another day for me to be embarrassed to be a male
What a colossal faggot

Because Jews have completely destroyed and degraded western society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Hows this

Bumping for more Asian womyn

Is that even human?

You know, I think they look less like a man *without* the make-up.

Its like casting true seeing.

fkin hell thats brutal AYYLMAO

I think she looks fine without makeup. People should be proud of their natural beauty and also of their technique and skill applying makeup. Shit ain’t easy.

thought experiment
>female makes an app (they dont but bare with me)
>uses measurements from face to give accurate estimate of erect penis size
>dudes laugh it off, see if its accurate, tease other guys about it

>dude makes app that removes make up
>women literally melt down on twitter

lel roasties are insecure as fuck, its almost as if their entire status depends on the hole they have and looks

Why did it take us a week to find out about this??

no.

>why are white women like this now a days

FIFY

The best women don't take to social media and complain all day about sexist pigs. The best women aren't assmad about this app. You haven't found her yet, but you will, but only if you try.

BAHAHAHA FLUMPF BTFO

disgusting

absolutely

their pussy is the only power they hold in the world

exactly. when will women learn
Women need to realize that not all of them can be incredibly attractive. Maybe this is societies problem.

It's not socially acceptable for a women not to be pretty since its their only value in society

Typical feminazi that refuses to ever acknowledge even the slightest scant possibility that she might actually be wrong.

Funniest part is the app doesn't work when used on men because men don't need makeup to be handsome. Roasties unequivocally btfo

I don't like girls anymore...

>Goes from le 52% to le 62%

you know, this app makes some of them look better.
>pic related

Based on what I've seen a lot of it actually is sheboons and spics. I'm not saying no white woman is guilty, but blame black women.

furst familam is next