Besides Bobsamurai's review, i feel like i am the only one who found this show to be hopelessly boring and forgettable...

Besides Bobsamurai's review, i feel like i am the only one who found this show to be hopelessly boring and forgettable. Whats your opinion about it? does re-watching help me appreciate the show more?

>Besides Bobsamurai's review

>hopelessly boring
>re-watching

Something about tossing good money after bad money...

Different people like different stuff. That shouldn't be hard to grasp. Why must you like that specific show?

People can have different opinions,user.

Because i want to understand the appeal

Literally who?

Yeah totally, i can understand that. But isn't this a discussion board basically meant to talk about this kinda stuff

>Besides Bobsamurai's review,
Opinion discarded

it's babies first psychological anime. Definitely not insultingly bad but not as good as everyone says it is.

It's difficult to explain exactly how stupid you are, so here's a cute picture.

its bad with shit plot and terrible ending

heh, what a good comparison. I think most people who have watched Steins Gate have either never watched Serial Experiments Lain or Neon Genesis.

This is now a Suzu thread.

2 stereotypical forgettable characters. so?

I've seen both and liked both, and both have their criticisms. I think people who shit on S;G have never read the VN.

Fite me faggot I'll rek you.

Guess ill rewatch it, goddamnit.

You can't understand the appeal. Move on with your life.

>I don't like thing X, convince me that I'm wrong
This is hardly a discussion worth having.

People like it because it's tropey haremshit they can enjoy whilst maintaining the illusion that they're watching something clever.

Well do i need to finish an entire 30 hour visual novel to understand its adaptation? Aren't they supposed to stand on their own?

you don't have to but i still think it is worth it

>haremshit
>there's 2 girls in total

Do you include the trap and the catgirl

It's impossible to adapt an anime that includes all of the intricacies of the VN without it being three times as long. Obviously there are times when the science is laughable (Ruka, anything involving the LHC, a few other things), but the basis of the plot is based on some serious theoretical physics that is pretty fascinating to play through.

But yeah, if you didn't like it then don't bother.
Also, Suzu's voice actress is ear sex.

The plot of the whole first half is designed around giving every girl in the cast their moment with the MC.

VN adaptations, not even once.

>Bobsamurai

>MADDO SCIENTISTO DR. PEPPER TURURU EL PSY CONGROO XD

Cringe chuuni shit

It's my favorite VN___