What exactly is Sup Forums's stance on Execution for crimes like Murder/Rape/Bad leaders

What exactly is Sup Forums's stance on Execution for crimes like Murder/Rape/Bad leaders

I should elaborate "Bad leaders". Leaders that due to poor policies and general leadership end up getting lots of citizens killed.

I fuckin lose to that picture every damn time (the bottom half).
I wish I were that committed to something in life.

>"answer the OPs question....otherwise. Nah, on second thought you don't want to know what'll happen"

Honestly I think execution is a humane solution to the problem of people who are no longer fit to be part of society.

there are crimes for which a person deserves to die, but the government has proven time and again that they are not responsible enough to wield the power

execution is fucken dardy cunt

this is now a anime pro thread

>The thoughts going through his head as he set up for that photo, then again when he was reviewing the resultant picture.
One can only speculate.

Kill them all let god sort em out.

>Sup Forums's stance
What do you mean? like preferred method?
Mortars, and Wild Boars

>Murder
Depends. I don't have a problem with some guy that murders a dindu that's trying to steal his car. I do have a problem with people that murder children and the elderly in cold blood, and I wouldn't have any issue with sending them to the gallows.

>Rape
It has to be proven to be rape beyond a shadow of a doubt. There has to be DNA evidence collected within 72 hours of the incident and there need to be witnesses in some form or another, or digital evidence like photographs or videos. Some roastie whore regretting the 20 cocks she swallowed isn't rape. Getting drunk and making a funny face at the guy while he's balls deep in you isn't rape.

>Bad leaders
Yes, definitely. If a leader fails to uphold the interests of the citizens, they should be killed. Same with bankers that charge outrageous interest rates to keep people in debt forever. It's absolutely disgusting and all of the filth that hides in the shadows needs to be dragged into the street and lit on fire so that all may enjoy the sound of their dying screams, knowing that they'll pay for their crimes against humanity in the life after. Whoever ordered the killing of Seth Rich should be tied to a chair and force-fed their own fingers.

Wipe them out. ALL OF THEM.

I don't count self defense as murder. It just matters what degree the self defense it, like if someone enters your home at night you should be able to blow their head off if they have a weapon or plan to injure you.

>I don't count self defense as murder
You should.

>That honest wonder
I like you, Aussie

Probably a One Piece fan

I'm pro non white genocide.

cringe in concept but aesthetic in execution

I'm Against execution for a few reasons. It has no deterrence factor. I do not believe myself or any other common man has the moral high ground to decide that someone should be deprived of life. I think the way we currently kill people is inhumane.
Being strapped to a board and injected with chemicals is so clinical its sickening. Fucking hang people or shoot them.

I believe that if we do decide someone should die. It should be a swift punishment and should be carried our in public view. Rape and murder a woman? We'll tie you to a post and shoot you for the world to see.
Makijg people watch a death penalty get carried out would put a stop to that shit pretty quick.

Bad leaders shouldn't be killed. They should be humiliated into committing suiciide by the natural workings of human nature, not by some active attempt to punish them.

As far as murderers are concerned, I'd say it depends on the psychological diagnosis, but it's mostly useless to execute murderers. I'd rather have them be forced to do difficult work for free to atone for their crimes.

As for rapists, although that's probably the one crime to make my blood boil, I'd say reinsertion in society is possible but forced labour is vastly preferable.

Globally, I'm theoretically against killing people 1) outside of martial law 2) when said people can still be used for one purpose or another or reinserted in society.

In practice, however, I don't mind hanging someone with their own guts and boiling people alive.

You have shit tastes in executions mate.