How many of you supported Obama in 2008?

How many of you supported Obama in 2008?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hz1UaEVyoo
reason.com/archives/2008/10/29/whos-getting-your-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paul, Kucinich, and Gravel in 2008
Paul in 2012

I voted for him the first time but not the second, I also voted Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020.

in 2008 yea.

He fooled me twice. I really thought he was going to maek emerican white agin

Not me. He was a man without a history, openly campaigned as a warmongerer and is married to a man from the CFR. He was clearly a CIA plant.

I voted for him. I do not regret it. I thought he'd be perfect for the job. He did swimmingly if I do say so myself. And I do.
/heartychuckle

Rooted for him in 2008, because McCain was and still is a geriatric retard and Palin as running mate was just the extra diarrhea on the shit cake. Don't know what the fuck GOP was thinking, what an absolute joke of a nominee.

>Left wing retards actually believe this

I voted for Kony...

Paul, then Kucinich, then Obama.

In 2012, Paul, then Gary Johnson and ultimately Jill Stein.

2016, Bernie, then Jill Stein again once he'd been cheated out of the election.

Glad Trump beat Hillary, though.

>8 years
>0 scandals

to be fair, I wasn't thrilled about voting for Romney

kys

you fokin wot m8
I'll punch you right in the gabber swer on me mum

but seriously, the man did an outstanding job.
he did not fuck up once, and with such poise
he was a loved president not only in the U.S. but throughout the world.

In my defense I'm not American and I was 16. I've seen grown adults in their 40s however who supported Clinton, which is completely baffling to me.

Not me. Radical communist background was an automatic nope even before he said he wanted to kill coal and was a really bad liar about going to church and a CIA stooge to boot.

I did, it makes me sad. mind you i only graduated in 2003.. so...

I knew better than to support any creature shat out by the Chicongo political machine.

I voted for him in 2008. I was young, naive, and wanted gibs. Also McCain had no hard stances on anything and Palin was retarded. I voted for him again in 2012 because I refused to vote for a Mormon.

I didn't, even though I was a liberal. Why? At one point in his campaign he said he'd filibuster any bill that would prevent people from suing AT&T for being spied on at the orders of the federal government. And then he voted for it and never mentioned it again. Even then he was a gutless liar and Deep State tool.

I did. Voted Johnson in 2012 and 2016.

M-me

>voting for dat gary in 2016
lad

2012 was very understandable. I did the same.

kiss my ass mccain sucked before he became a tumor. and why do you care anyway youre a goddamn leaf

I wasn't old enough to vote. I also would not have voted because I already realized the system is broken.

I wad 10 at the time forgive me

idk I didn't really care back then. I was in middle school 8th grade staring at girls boobs and trying to scrape a C in science class cause teacher was a hardass and couldn't into science.

Fuck no

This guy gets it

I voted for Aleppo bro in 2012 though

>I wad 10 at the time forgive me
God, 2008 was almost a decade ago. Kill me.

Well I kinda wanted him to win although i really didn't care or know anything about politics

I was 13

It honestly seems that long ago for me so im not sad about it.

Honestly in 2008 most of us were

>Filename

Keep up the good work

I didn’t vote. Fucking awful candidates, per usual. McCuckistan vs Obama. They keep this shit up and the entire middle, working class will up and leave at the first opportunity on another country’s promises.

Bush-Clinton-Bush-King Nigger-and another Clinton? Fuck off and die already.

i thought he was better than mcsongbird then and i still do now.

i never voted for him but gladly voted for president trump btw.

not me, i hated that nigger the first time i saw him speak. and i was a lolbertarian in 2007.

Me, sadly. Same for 2012.

>tfw gary in 2012 then trump in 2016

>Syria
>Libya
>literally did the Bush mistake twice but was “fantastic” according to leftists.

I am. I didn't get anything I wanted accomplished. I spent a decade fumbling around trying to figure out how to be a man because my parents are overgrown 70's children and our society is a valueless nihilistic hub of consumerist degeneracy.

I did.
Liberalism creep slowly turned me.
Then I went to the bernie-trump rallies at the Ohio primaries, saw liberals throw the first punches. That pushed me closer.

Then I spent about a week on Sup Forums inadvertently redpilling myself (I think this happens to most people) and I never looked back.

My stepmother is a rabid liberal, my step brother is gay, my sister is a Christian and my Dad has become apathetic in his age. My stepmother and brother hate me, but at the age of 27 I'm already more successful in life than both of them combined. They hate it. I love that they hate it.

???
He was one of the most scandal ridden presidents in US history. Somehow all of those scandals just faded into obscurity after 1 day in the news.

Al Eppo despite being a failure the latter run was still a better candidate in most ways than either choices, especially when it comes to Kikery.

The Libertarians, like the Ds and the Rs ought to be hard at work reformulating the party platform. It's basically up to the party to figure out where to be ideological and where to be pragmatic in order to stand a chance at being taken seriously.

Libertarians by and large can't agree on what the doctrine really is anyway, so it makes sense to be big tent about for broad appeal. The doctrinaire types are going to bicker over every little thing anyway. It has no chance if the messaging is on par with listening to Free Talk Live every afternoon and the figurehead is a doofus.

>I refused to vote for a mormon
understandable

I did and he was the first person I ever voted but thankfully I learned my lesson and became Red Pilled afterwards

I did. And I'm basically 1488 now.

I voted for Bush once then I ignored politics. Then I made a friend who does nothing but badger me with politics so I voted for Trump. Now Im here forever.

Voting Republican really affected my sex life and was a huge barrier to meeting women, I'll explain:

This all began in 2012, when one of my only Tinder matches stopped talking to me. After we exchanged numbers, the last thing she told me was that she couldn't see me anymore and to search my name online.

So I searched my name on Google. The second result was from a voter registration database website, and it had my full name, date of birth, party affiliation and address. In huge red letters it read "REPUBLICAN". I didn't think too much of it until it clicked: women don't want a racist, ignorant and bible-thumping Republican as their man. They want a Chad, a Karl Marx enthusiastic, someone educated, intelligent and romantic.

So, the next day I walk into my county election office and say I want to change my party. They give me a form and in big, beautiful font it reads "Democrat" next to a large checkbox. The checkbox for Democrat was over twice as large than Independent, Republican, and Green party. I handed the form with my party affiliation change and the clerk winked at me and said I was "doing the right thing."

Fast forward a few weeks later, and I search my name again on Google. This time, the voter record database is the first result, and it's updated with my new information: I was finally a DEMOCRAT! I felt more intelligent just seeing my name next to that word. I felt proud, I was no longer an old, crusty Republican.

That year was an election year, and Obama was running for re-election. I hated that CIA nigger but I was now a Democrat, so I had to vote for him or I would get penalized or fined. After election day I posted a photo of my "I voted" sticker and hashtag #NoDramaObama. Less than an hour later, my previously disconnected Tinder match from a few months ago sent me a message: "Came to your senses?". She invited me over to a artisan coffee shop called Starbucks and I discussed my new party affiliation.

After that, we had sex.

This.

And this.

I think LPUSA is trying to subvert SJWs by larping as "anti-fascists" but their hope is that they can defuse commies by making them less commie... At least that is my opinion anyway

I voted for him in 2008.

Fell for the hopey changey bullshit, and knew McCain was a lying sack of shit RINO.

In 2012 I voted for Romney, even though I didn't like him, because Obama had proven himself to be a stooge of the Fed and a race baiting warmonger sack of shit.

I voted for him on both occasions. And now I'm basically the most red-pilled human on this Earth.

i did ,i thought that racial relations would improve how wrong i was .they will never have enough ,and is time to say reafirm ourself

Nope and I detest the weak minded fools who fell for that neo-marxist charleton.

>meme flag

God 2008 and 12 were awful, McShitstain and Mr Magic Underwear vs Obonga. No wonder I didn't vote.

Voted for Obama in 2008. Considering that McCain was the alternative, I'm not entirely convinced that I made the wrong call. I didn't vote in 2012, because fuck Mormonism and Obama had already spent 4 years breaking almost every promise he made that mattered to me (increased transparency, protection for whistleblowers, etc).

He was my first ever vote

Same. My how far we have come. Trump has been such a breath of fresh air especially when looking back to those dark days.

paul ;_;

I'm still haunted by the word "Maverick" from 2008. I hate McCain so god damned much, and always have.

Please hang yourself after drinking some bleach.

I voted for him because he said he would dismantle the spy programs. I thought maybe a black liberal nigger might just do it.

Yeah....

I did because I thought there was a chance he would follow through with "hope and change". If he didn't, we would get see a magical negro fail in front of the whole world.

maximum cringe for sure...and Palin...wow

Fuck off you make my country look bad autistic cunt.

Nope. Chuck Baldwin. Constitution Party

Oh yeah, because McCain was SUCH a good candidate. He pretty much was a continuation of Bush. Obama at least made promises for increased transparency, ending proxy wars, ending spy programs, etc. McCain was an absolute shit stain. His entire candidacy, boiled down to a single image, was pretty much pic related.

Imbeciles like you still don’t even realize that Mccain was the fall guy. The whole thing was rigged. I didn’t bother to vote. Obomber was a rapid marxist and anyone with a brain could see that. He told you what you wanted to hear, you got dupped and voted for him. Please never vote again.

never supported a nigger in my entire life

I remember being in a shitty community college during election time, and any time someone had a dissenting opinion about obama the slags would attack the person as a racist, early red pilling moment

I did. It took me at least that long to break free from the mind control. Sorry it took so long. I'm glad to be here now. This past year has been a wild trip through everything I thought I knew.

I was a republican up until 2012

now I'm full out nationalist

>If you didn't originally support RP in 2007/8 flagellate yourself

>If you didn't support RP In 2012 KYS

Lel I voted for that nigger twice. I was young and dumb. Also I was not voting for a fucking Mormon or McCain so it's not like I wouldn't have voted libertarian anyway.

Proudly voted for and shilled for Trump though.

How many of you watched Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue when it first aired?

youtube.com/watch?v=5hz1UaEVyoo

no, i saw through his shit back then. it was so apparent. the only reason people voted for him is because he's allegedly a nigger. "people" were more concerned with making history and after bush there's no chance a republican was going to win. mccain was shit too as well as romney. i didn't vote for anyone

reason.com/archives/2008/10/29/whos-getting-your-vote

Come on, he's a nigger! No, I didn't vote for him.

Rand is the solution

I did and would do it again. 10 year old don’t understand that without Obama’s doing 8 years Trump would have never won in 2016 it would have likely been McCain or Mitt Romney in 2012 and then a Dem would have won in 2016. But /pol is satire and doesn’t understand the grand scheme of things. Hurr Durr were Nazis Gas all the Jews haha so funny we think a frog on an image board is our god we’re so intelligent

I did.

Holy fuck, I remember being a underage bait liberal fag.

I still do.

I did but I was literally a dumb 12 year old.

I supported Paul both elections but voted Obama in 12. Romney was a terrible candidate

was 18, in Canada,but would have voted for him in 08 and 12

would have voted for bernie or nullified my vote att the poll in 2016

Most of pol doesnt remember 2008

I genuinely believed in Obama's rhetoric. I was 21 at the time. Obama was the biggest red pill.

I did. It was less support for Obama and more hatred for W.

Or America can avoid putting fucking libtards in office in the first place. I hope a Democrat never is President again. Fuck you self destructive cucks. I hope the establishment tries to keep Trump from running as a Republican so he can start his own party this spawning new political parties with no place for Marxist scum.

This.

I am shamed as well. AT the same time (((they))) deliberatly put fourth weak republican candidates to make that happen. it was well orchestrated.

I did. Now I am far right.

I was super sad because I knew the gloabalist elites had won.. AGAIN!!

Let's not like here, most everyone were fooled by con man Barry in 2008.

sounds Canadian ey?

Canadian from Québec, friend