BOYCOTT HANNITY! Fuckhead gives warning to The Good Judge Moore

But, he said that in light of new information from an accuser of Moore's, the public should be troubled by a few things in the case.

Hannity said he had to ask Moore several times about whether he dated teenage girls as a man in his 30s, until the judge answered concisely.

Also, Hannity played tape of Moore saying an accuser who was flanked by attorney Gloria Allred made allegations about him that were "absolutely false," adding that he did not know the woman.

Hannity said a subsequent report showing the woman's old yearbook containing a note and signature from Moore appeared to corroborate the woman's allegation.

"For me, the judge has 24 hours. You must immediately and fully come up with a satisfactory explanation for your inconsistencies that I just showed," Hannity said.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3cmyE
twitter.com/CNN/status/930205088299257859
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no need to boycott hannity

but he is being a complete fuckhead and only helping to serve the establishment that nobody likes or wants

>no need to boycott hannity

Shill detected

/oldfags/ who were here for 9/11 and the Bush Jr. presidency warned you about Hannity. You called us shills, lmao
>shareblue

>implying Sup Forums was made before 2003

ITT Bannon bots and Kikes.

Dude Roy Moore is a fucking pedophile stop supporting him kikes.

THIS NEEDS TO SPREAD FAR AND WIDE.

INK COLOR IS MISMATCHED.

GO GO GO!

Hannity can kiss my Alabama grits!!!!!!!!!

I live in Gadsden Alabama and all this is 100% hit job!!!!
Moore isn't an establishment politician, he's a country boy! Just because he's not versed in how to talk on talk shows DOES NOT MAKE HIM GUILTY!!!!!!
Hannity can suck it!!!! Everyone I know is STILL voting for Moore!!!!!!!!!!

Your champion falls. Your false king reveals himself to be a fool, and the stolen crown tumbles from the thinning pate of the jester.

Weep as I laugh, for your peak was a year ago. Look how you have squandered your time, and know that your kind will never again attain the power you held then.

How does it feel to be the end of your species? Conservatives. Feh. Your kind should have been exterminated long ago, for the betterment of all mankind.

You truly believe in supremacy, and the advancement of the species? End yourself and your farce of a political party. Do the noble thing and end your existence by your own hand. Show us your strength in a final act of defiance, and be remembered for your bravery.

Or linger. And die by another's hand, or by the slow wasting of prison (should you be lucky enough to survive the coming purge).

I, for one, do not care. You will die either way :)

>Please buy our coffee machines
Fuck you.

Here's the link to CNN Twitter with the photo by the way, shows completely different colored inks.

archive.is/3cmyE

>>Please buy our coffee machines

reminder that hannity is deep state

reminder that assange is dead

Stop being so mad

No thanks. I trusted Trump when he said not to support Moore and he turned out right in the end (like usual)

Sponsers are pulling their hands are tied

Stop voting for degenerate pedos you sick fuck.

Bannon is a deep state zionist cuck who was 100% guaranteed the guy leaking from within the admin, he is now using his time to sabotage MAGA.

OP is correct. Hannity is a fucking clown. Has always been a fucking clown. He is fact un-encumbered. it's amazing that he's actually considering the facts now, but that's only because he's bleeding advertisers faster than a properly slashed wrist.

that is literally not the picture. YOU are fake news.

Kill yourself shill, the picture is from CNN. It only shows how powerful this evidence is, if that's all you have as a response as it'll inevitably be refuted with a single link.

Christ, I hate how boomers have come onto Sup Forums due to Trumpstein.

moore couldve tipped him theyre gonna prove the year book sig was forged which would discredit all allegations

Maybe, but he did give out some pretty good info graphics on the Clintons.

link or it didn't happen. protip: it didn't happen. that doesn't look like any picture of the yearbook that anyone has shown anywhere. except here.

YOU are fake news. Go to sleep Roger Stone.

What if he's right though?

>t. Triggered shill.

Kys.

Keep up the good work, shill.

People change after 40 years, faggot. Also, it's only pedo if it's prepubescent.

Not a boomer here! That would be my parents.

FUCK i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I ALREADY SMASHED MY KEURIG. WILL THE WARRANTY COVER IT?

probably didn't hear the interview to say that

Roy Moore is not a pedo, even if all the allegations are true