Childhood is when you idolize Rei, Adulthood is when you realize that Asuka makes more sense

Childhood is when you idolize Rei, Adulthood is when you realize that Asuka makes more sense.

Childhood is when you idolize Evangelion, Adulthood is when you realize that Brain Powerd makes more sense.

>Going off to die in a rusty bathtub
>Making sense

Left is best

Godhood is realizing Pen Pen makes the most sense.

Asuka tell the truth so hard she pretty much ended the world. Ultimately, it was her calling Rei a doll that made her stand up to Gendo.

She did this a bunch of other times. She was pretty good at homing in on everyone's flaws but her own.

Adulthood is when you realize that waifuwars are cancerous and vain and that Sup Forums isn't fun anymore.

This

Also Rei is a toilet

Childhood is when you idolize Rei.
Adolescence is when you idolize Asuka.
Adulthood is when you realize Misato makes more sense.

Childhood is when you spit your shit all over the place calling Asuka a bitch
Adulthood is when you realize she's just a little scared girl who wants to be loved and you do indeed love her

Adulthood is when you strangle that bitch Rei because she's expendable.

Childhood is when you argue about Rei or Asuka over the Internet, puberty is when you idolize Masato, adulthood is when you realize Kaworu is the one true end.

pretty much this desu

Adulthood is realizing that this kind of shit is childish. Grow-up manchild.

Is the homosexual popular really large enough for adults to realize Kaworu as the real end?

I never really got why Rei filled me with such sadness on subsequent rewatches and I realized it was because my first real relationship was with a Chinese girl who was seen as a mistake by her family. She ended up disappearing from the world one day.

She really liked Rei. She fought not to be a doll too.

Keep your shitty loud, obnoxious, and violent drama queen.

>being an homosexual

That's adolescent whiteknight faggotry. Adulthood is seeing her for what she is: a fuckdoll.

Truth

It's a penguin, what does it need a towel for? Also the silver armor seems unnecessary.

Both are SHIT

but she's 14, she needs to be loved, user

>hopeful and happy Asukas are the best.

Is that from Raising Project manga?

yes

yes, that's what she seeks for
hope and happiness

Asuka is a cunt.

This is not the real Asuka. It's just some creature of the author's imagination.

Reminder that if End of Evangelion is canon, so must the Shinji Ikari Raising Project be.

It's a direct continuation of episode 26 of the television show. Arguably, it's more canonical than EoE

Childhood is when you idolize Rei, Teenagehood is when you realize that Asuka makes more sense. Adulthood is when you realise Evangelion is schlock for autistic dimwits that will never come close to being film, let alone kino.

Based on the SoL sequence, but that isn't remotely Genki Rei.

Childhood is when you idolize Ritsu, adulthood is when you realize Azusa makes more sense

Stop memeing, kiddo

Are there any doujins close to canon (except for retake)? Preferably close to shows art style too
Talking about that, I always wanted to see someone "getting" characters and developing them, not just stupid tsundere bullshit

>He thinks Kino no Tabi is better than Eva
Kino no Tabi is just faux deep BS as well only of a different flavor.

Childhood is when you idolize Ritsu, adolescence is when you realize Azusa makes more sense. Adulthood is when you realise Mugi is an abtract concept representing a perfect ideal, or the concept of "God", that every man, woman and child should strive for, while Sawako-sensei is a wonderful woman meant for and deserving of keeping and loving.
>fucking plebian flick-indulging faggot thinking his opinion matters
Holy shit stop I already had enough laughs for today.

generally if you want the show, just watch the show. Fanfiction is just for us to enjoy the characters without having to worry about them dying every episode.

Aren't you just a plebeian too? After all, you post on Sup Forums. Hardly a place for nobility.

Childhood is when you enjoy color wars, adulthood is when you realize Misato makes more sense.

this

It's the opposite user. Only a child with no experience would ever believe that a dysfunctional relationship with a nutjob like Asuka would be viable. Rei certainly doesn't have much to offer in the excitment department but she'd provide a much more durable relationship.

Childhood is when you like 3DPD whores , adulthood is when you realize 2D perfect waifu makes more sense.

A plebian is like running water, only existing to keep the ruling class fed and hydrated, to keep society running, while a patrician is like a rock. He stands among the mass, wise beyond the years, guiding and influencing the stream's onto the right path that the pleb would not see himself.

Is it irony that makes you post this with moeshit images? You know the age of moeshit has ended right? I don't know what age we are in now but the number of moe anime has declined drastically.

Oh that's right, we're now in the age of Fujoshits

i dont know man women calling you out because you jack it is kinda embarrassing. i mean you know it i know it the damn walls know it but you dont got to say it

Adulthood is when you realize all the girls in that show are unsavable tire fires that you'd do well to avoid.

Same artist as Yotsuba

>uses the Sup Forumsermin plebian catchphrase while being unable to realise K-On as the glorious piece of classical literaturagraphein masterpiece that it is
You are merely a fool. A stream which is only meant to shape its course around the educated intelligentsia that shapes the small world which has been constructed for you to wander in. Do not get in over your head with posts like this. It is not wise.

>as
*behind

Do you enjoy rewatching K-On every season? Then you need more moeshit to feast on. Your era is on the decline. The era of buttsex lies ahead.

K-ON is kino, but Hyouka is more kino.

How's she supposed to get you to do it where she can watch if she doesn't say anything?

>K-ON is kino
Stop this dumb meme already. It is clearly literaturagraphein, and if you disagree you obviously don't know shit about high culture.

Going from the demure, shy, and easily subdued woman to the emotionally unstable and depressive woman with anger issues.

Sure.

>easily subdued woman
>tfw Gendo couldn't even subdue an easily subdued woman

>oh woops my girl fell apart because she forgot her body togetherness pills

>oh well, she's pretty much unchanged

Fanfiction is just for us to enjoy the characters without having to worry about them dying every episode
Or to get depressed.

girlhood was just okay.

epilogue was better

Childhood is when you idolize Rei,
Teenage years is realizing Asuka makes more sense
Adulthood is realizing Misato makes the most sense

I like the one where she drops the lid.

Adulthood is realizing Hikari and Maya makes the most sense.

Childhood is when you idolize Rei, late teenagehood is when you realize that Asuka makes more sense, but adulthood is when you realize that Misato was the best all along.

This is my least favorite of all the memes.

Adulthood is realizing that Real Women makes the most sense.

Neither of them make any sense. Asuka is a histrionic bitch and Rei is a fucking autist who speaks in riddles like some kind of gypsy.

>Maya
Only Character to show concern for the pilots.

>shinji if the commander hadn't have done what he did you'd have died!

>hey maya, here's a gun because people are shooting at us, so shoot them or die
>I'd rather die

I wish the Reifags would just die already.

Rei gave birth to Asuka and Asuka gave birth to Rei. They are together the eternal Urobolus.

Neinte ne

>speaks in riddles like some kind of gypsy.

Well, Rei definitely let Asuka out of her magic ocean, but as far as the other way goes, I can only think maybe Asuka broke Rei out of her shell of being a doll.

So Shinji just needs to fuck both.

Ten four.

Childhood is when you idolize Pepsi. Adulthood is when you realize that Coke makes more sense.

"just fuck xD"fags like you should be lined up and shot into a ditch.

Maya is scared by your posts.

>that crop top overhang

Sporting an ample bosom there, Asuka.

Childhood is when you idolize Rin. Adulthood is when you realize that TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

Oh my, so scary. Too bad all my little user does is whine. They should all just fuck.

Maybe you should stop samefagging and just die with the rest of the newfags.

Dumb asukafags, rei is best.

Maya is cute!

Maybe you should cry less my little whiny boy.

I'll complain all I want, fagballs.

You're Goddamn Right!

Funny. I knew Rei had bad taste.