3 days until her reign of terror comes to an end

3 days until her reign of terror comes to an end.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:EX_Chapter_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How right you are.

Please Kamachi, do not let her get away again. I don't pay to read this so I don't generally bitch about what happens as I don't have the right to, but I just want her gone.

No one can get away with the unspeakable crime of hurting innocent ojou-samas.

Yuiitsu definitely needs to go. Didn't like her scene in the preview

>Didn't like her scene in the preview
I wonder who is behind this post.

It's not that I care about Salome. It's that the whole scene was to "kekeke I'm the bad guy!!!1!! Look how edgy I am!!11!!"

>All this shit because of her dog
Why doesn't Crowley just kill her? Outside of WR she ain't shit.

WR is pretty serious for him since he knows he's not immune

Making a fool out of himself is a part of his plan. He's playing 4D chess.

The risk is worth it if she is dead set on fucking him over.

Do you think we will ever get a confirmation on how serious the conflicting desire has to be for WR to work?

Like, what if it runs across a very stable person (happy, no regrets, has no reason to want a new world) who just so happens to be conflicted about something mundane like what shirt to wear, what video game to buy or where to go eat?

It seems to be implied the inner conflict has got to be almost impossible to solve normally. So something easy to solve like choosing a shirt shouldn't count. But maybe it cheats and will use literally any conflicting desire it can find?

That's practically her shtick. Every science side novel in NT has had her in the background doing or saying something just to prove that she was there and she was evil.

It seems to me that WR will work on anybody who is conflicted about something at that very moment in time and it is at the forefront of their mind. It might have a threshold of doubt that it works with, and the second you pass that threshold, you are banished. So it really could be for something as mundane as 'what shirt should I wear?' if you are autistic enough about it.

Maybe this is indeed how it works. It's probably something like this or the conflict must be nearly if not just outright impossible to resolve without a new world.

For example "I don't want my father to die of cancer but he's in so much pain at the moment" is not something you can solve. You'd need to make a cure for cancer or make it so he never had cancer in the first place

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:EX_Chapter_8

HO EX is done just in time for NT17.

Every time I want to pick up one of Kamachi's other works I see how much there is and lose motivation.

Gotta start somewhere, if you want something short Waltraute is only 1 volume and the Simple Series is only two. Thinking on it I don't think the rest of his works combined add up to as many volumes as Index alone.

>That last half
As usual the FO is fucked up from all angles.

Skuld did absolutely nothing wrong.

So I've recently got my hands on the official translation for volume 8. Kongou Mitsuko is now called Konkou Mitsuko.

Why?

Not counting the webnovels, 13 HO, 9 ZW, 5 Blood Sign, 3 Boo Boo, 2 A Simple Series, 1 Waltraute. I don't know if the Killer Queen and Deep End novels are full lenght or just short stories, if they are, then 2 more. Even so, you're right, even if you add up all of them it doesn't reach the combined amount of Index OT+NT volumes.

Her name was too cool

Congo Mitsuko

I'm curious as to how long the magic gods are going to beat the shit out of Kamisato until they get tired of it. If the passage of time is different, Kamisato is going to get his own version of NT9.

Being beat up physically isn't anywhere near as bad as mentally. He'll just leave the phase as a cripple.

>I don't know if the Killer Queen and Deep End novels are full lenght or just short stories
They're short stories.

I'm reading them right now and apparently Kamachi has always loved crazy, murderous girls.

The second one also has his first age-gap couple. (A 27-year-old guy and a 14-year-old girl who only wears a T-shirt and sleeps in his bed.)

>crazy, murderous girls.
> a 14-year-old girl who only wears a T-shirt and sleeps in his bed.
I'm suddenly extremely interested on this now.

Reminder.

>Kamachi has always loved crazy, murderous girls

This explains a lot about why Kamisato and his harem came into existence. He felt like he wasn't meeting his quota.

Mad Max arc when?

Proto-Enshuu?
Also I can't help but think of the song whenever I see the title (and vice versa since I hear it at work sometimes.)

Girls like Skuld are actually entertaining, Kamisato's harem is just straight up shit.

Will Yuiitsu die

>Kamachi
>Killing a girl not named Frenda

He's done even worse to other girls lately.

Maybe she is gonna be WR'ed in the best of the cases,or be devoured by dragons like Izzard.

/R E T C O N

It's just pads.

>Man breasts

boobs

Maybe Touma will get himself WR'd and then break the WR dimension from the inside like in NT4

>reign of terror
More like boredom.

Nah nigga this is bullshit

When he randomly teleported to her back he could have sliced off her head

So you saying he's only pretending to be retarded?

WR would probably just go elsewhere though. Imagine how hilarious it'd be if he just killed Yuiitsu there and then Laura teleported behind him and erased the Windowless Building.

>Touma sees Kamisato living it up in his perfect world
>He stands behind him.
>"That's a nice illusion you've got there. It'd be a shame if someone were to break it."

Touma is Marche

"It's escapism! Can't you see it's not healthy!"

>Magic Gods become new antagonists
>killed off by Kamisato
>Kamisato becomes new antagonist
>hijacked by Yuiitsu
>Yuiitsu is less interesting than both of the groups before her

>Get back over here and calm down these fucking sluts of yours.

Okay Sup Forums, tell me how she will lose.

>tfw she gets ganged-up on by Salome and the others after Touma saves Kamisato and the Magic Gods.

>ojou-samas
>innocent
Death to ojou scum!

>Drills
>Not innocent

>Before
Those sluts are going to reveal themselves as Laura's spies and buttfuck Yuiitsu once she's screwed over Aleister enough.
Obviously Salome isn't on it and she gets bullied even harder.

I want ojou heads on spikes all over my yard. Preferably with the last expression on their faces being pure, unbridled terror.

I love Othinus!

BTFO by pissed off Mikoto is my guess.

>Okay Sup Forums, tell me how she will lose.
She doesn't.

Why is Salome so shit?

Do not bully.

Because despite the camaraderie with Touma and how she apparently knows not to completely suck her onii-chan's dick she still chooses to side against Touma with the woman who hates and got rid of her onii-chan in the first place.

All things considered so far she might not be able to do anything else without being killed by the rest of the sluts due to the damage she took.

>Who

What happens if you comb her hair?

It retracts back to being curly as you need proper tools or just a quick visit to the salon to properly straighten it.

Kill all ojous.

>Combing drills like that
If you ever tried you would know that it would be extremely painful.

She's a big girl.

Good. Drillsluts deserve pain.

Yomikawa volume when?
I want touma to get involved and suffer through some crazy shit that that his teach has to go through every day

for me

That might actually be more like downtime for him relatively. It would be funny to see Yomikawa's reaction to how calmly Touma is reacting to everything going haywire. Bonus points if he, one of the three idiots, casually uses his normal highschool boy physics MacGyvering.

Just you wait. Kakine will return and jack the Dark Matter keeping her together in a critical moment.

Salome alone could probably take her

2 to 1 1/2 days for pic spoilers.

Place your bets on any of the following illustration:

>Aleister wrecking Yuiitsu
>Touma supporting an injured Kamisato, implying he's brought him back
>Mikoto and/or a clone
>Surprise Accelerator/Hamazura
>Laura

I'm actually expecting a lot of cameos. Do you realize how many people are missing/unaccounted for?

>Tsuchimikado
Missing since NT14. No hints as to where he is or what he might be doing. I don't think he was WR but even if he was we'll likely find out.

>Accelerator
What happened to him after the tornado? I don't believe he got WR either. But what happened is worth mentioning.

>Hamazura
Not completely missing but we still got something of a cliffhanger for him.

>Mikoto
Touma was kidnapped in front of her and Salome said she was pissed. Yet she did not find Touma and Kamisato's group had him for like a day? Half a day? Something like that. So "she's looking for him!" doesn't work because she'd have found him.

That's not even counting Aogami and the others

Pretty much all of the original AC cast is MIA at the moment. I get Touma's the main character but Kamachi really needs to let some of these characters get a moment to explain what's going on with them

Good news is if anybody got WR (Tsuchi, Accelerator and Mikoto (after Touma was kidnapped) seem like the only ones that could have possibly been WR) they'll probably come back with Kamisato

>Yuiitsu getting rekt
>obligatory mikoto picture
>assuming the Kamisato parts aren't told entirely in between the lines sections a Comedy bit with him and gods
>Othinus

>magic gods job to mikoto
>Kamisato joins her harem

What are the odds of Yuiitsu revealing in a sing song villain manner that she WR Mikoto to Touma in their fist encounter in like the first chapter to make Touma that much more desperate to break open
WR

>Othinus

No

What are the chances that parts of Nephy that Kamisato did WR was enough to form another body?

Mikoto is probably immune now that she dived head first into path leveling up

Yeah pre-NT 15 Mikoto had conflicting desires, but now she seems to have a definite goal in mind and afaik Touma hasn't made notice and objections to cause her to be troubled.

There's always "Sure, I'm doing this, and I'm positive I'm gonna do it but will it pay off in the end? Will I be successful?"

Yuiitsu says that she wants to break all of Aleister toys
She is gonna after the clones

Maybe, she will tell him regardless of wheter of she actually did or not

I wouldn't be surprised if the clones and/or Will-chan are involved.

Will seems like she could access WR land naturally. She's in between life and death. Plus how many of the 10,031 dead clones were closer to suicides than murder? Probably a lot

Except that Mikoto's goal is mainly power AND she is pretty much certain that she can do more.

>She is gonna after the clones
Good luck, they're behind 1 demon.

Maybe. Does power being her goal mean she's dropped wanting to stand beside Touma? Cause if standing beside Touma is still her #1 goal there should absolutely be unsure of whether or not she will be successful even if she's sure she doesn't want to give up

The only thing on her mind is AAA and how much more power can it grant her.
So she's safe for now.
Shame that everybody around her is not as she descends into power hunger madness and will soon cross the line

Good point, Will did reach Touma back in NT 9 after all. She could access it, but whether she wants to or has a reason doesn't exist yet.

I honestly think getting power has moved to the forefront of her mind and being an assistance to Touma has done under it.

Before the goal was to help Touma, thus getting stronger was one of the paths she thought of. Now though, I think her main goal is getting powerful, with helping Touma being secondary.

I think Will is a demon theory is busted. But "Will is a virus/program on the Network for Aleister's use" is still very much out there. In fact I'm sure it'll be confirmed if Yuiitsu does go after the clones

Mostly enough
>Nephthys becomes a little girl

If she wants power so much why doesn't she truly utilize her control of electromagnetism? That's one of the four fundamental forces of the universe. She can do a lot of things with that.

It depends on if Will can be controlled by Aleister or not. If she's an Aleister puppet she will go wherever she's told whether it seems logical or not.

Assuming she's not Aleister's tool or be placed under Aleister's control, she could show up to help Touma again.

I think she was using the AAA not only as an asset to boost her power but also to examine it and find a way to get stronger.