NZ to join the EU

What is Sup Forumss thoughts on New Zealand joining the European Union? I worry we will just end up a winter holiday destination for all of Europe.

I would bet money that Aus isn't joining. Our main ally is the US and China is a massive trading partner, no way we would deal with the regulations. Especially now that the UK is out, the only country we care about in europe.

This is so they can start importing millions of shitskins in AUS and NZ

Prepare your anus m8.

Fuck no, we're not part of Europe.

Yes we are both AUS and NZ

> Unable to differentiate between a free trade deal and political union
> Labour voter identified

>joining a sinking ship that puts the Titanic to shame
I seriously hope your leadership isn't that retarded.

have you never seen a map?
you're in the baltic sea ffs

Kek
The orcs memes fit now

Theres been a lot of talk about australia joining, doing trade deals etc.

And talks about open borders and trade with commonwealth countries too.

This is a fucking disaster

I see many dingys of women and children to Australia and New Zealand in its future.

>Being this retarded
National voter identified.

oh shit you're right. OP is an idiot, they just want to get to us on trade talks first because we're the ones the UK will default to along with america

I support this
If we don't do it China will own your ass in 10 years

The EU will want open borders with us eventually and we will be slowly incorporated into Shengen if we start trading with them. I am convinced they want hegemony over every European nation on the planet.

Europe is a continent a half a world away from you

You're American for all intensive purposes

Enjoy your refugee quotas lmao

lol no we have more Chinese living here than Americans and trade more with Asians than we do with the entire of North America.

this

It's a trap. The EU never wants to retain a trade deal with another country without granting freedom of movement because the very existence of said trade deal threatens the EU's entire existence as member states realize they have been duped.

America doesn't like us because we won't let you bring nuclear ships into our waters.

He is a yellow immigrant and a new fag who doesn't understand what the EU is

EU a shit.

Pro tip:

They’re likely there anyways

>Great Barrier Reef finally does it's job and results in untold numbers of dead immigrants
I can only get so erect

must be France's idea since they ran out of butter

I'd rather have the Chinese own Australia and New Zealand than be part of a union run by cucked faggots such as yourself.

>all intensive purposes

my waifu

Go away user I am not your Waifu

Are you high?

Europe is for Muslims. Oceania is for the Chinese.

This thread isnt for boat niggers. Serbia will genocide you come day of the rope.

Jeez, look at the butthurt of the Bong

>$9 billion worth of milk manufactured per year
goddam what kind of milk making abominations they got over there

EUROPE STOP BEING FUCKING KEKS, ROUND UP EVERY EU POLITICIAN AND HANG THEM TO DEATH PUBLICLY

FOR REAL, THIS WORLD WILL NEVER CHANGE IF YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS DONT GO OUT THERE AND DO SOME MOTHERFUCKING KILLING

I TIRED OF THIS SHIT

That is old it is way higher now lol.

as if we would cuck Britain for the continental eurocucks

>This thread isnt for boat niggers
Then what the fuck are you doing here Nikau?

I don't think you understood my post at all.
Besides, the EU is so lumbering, demanding and ineffective that every single trade talk they have with an independent country falls through.

I'm sure our feminist leader will be more than happy to agree to free movement of the peoples of the religion of peace.

Shhh stop posting in this thread you big lipped ape now go away.

Fucking retards, they're not asking us to join the EU, which would be impossible, they want free trade deals to spite the UK.

Are you dumb? Free trade doesnt make you a member state. This is the EU throwing a fit over losing an economic powerhouse.
I would hope your governments arent stupid enough to accept refugees as part of a trade deal. Because that wouldnt really be free trade as the article suggests

i hate this country so much, it's being fucking overrun by muslims/gooks/chinks, if you walk down queens street literally 20% of people are white, dominion road is 100% asian restaurants, white people are literally being discriminated against. new zealand has got to be one of the worst places to live, it's the most looksist cucked superficial country in the world. everybody here is a cucked pedophile immigrant pos. luckily i qualify as disabled so i'm able to recieve a benefit without having to lift a finger. but why would i get a job? my last job i didn't even get paid, been rejected for 8 interviews in favor of shitskins, the people here are rude scum and desu i hope this country gets invaded by immigrants and the white race gets wiped out. it's nothing less than you cucks deserve.

Free trade inevitably leads to freedom of movement with the EU ... come on user it is one of their founding principles.

>they want free trade deals to spite the UK.
There is no "free trade" with the EU because it undermines EU membership.

>intensive purposes

Says the Pacific nigger
See, butthurt.

No it doesn't you silly sheep shagger.

Well either way, they want to fuck you up the ass and isolate you economically.

I am not interested in the opinions of some big lipped boat nigger who gate crashed the borders of an ex Italian rump state.

Are you German? No
Are you Italian? No
Are you French? No
Are you Anglo? No
Are you kebab remove? No
Are you kebab? Yes.
Now remove yourself from premises.

lmao no

the queen is your head of state

this is about trade and nothing more

no you aint you are part of the new british empire

Shitskin confirmed, only a non white would be so jealous.

the one on the right is really cute tho

What a load of horseshit. The EU has free trade agreements with lots of countries. And we don't have freedom of movement with Japan or China.

That's something like a thousand tanker trucks per day. That's insane.

>This is a fucking disaster
What? The commonwealth or the EU thing?

aus and nz joining with the uk is natural,we are genetically mostly similar aswell as culture and laws and traditions,forming with the eu will be proof the eu is an empire and if you want to build an empire so can we and NZ is not yours prepare for war

NZ = China at this point. 90% of their country is owned by Chinese interests as of 2016. So this headline is pointless, if not completely expected.

If the Queen is also the sovereign over NZ and AUS, can't she just null and void any deal with the EU?

We're going to gas the chinks and create the CANZUK Empire.

Theoretically yes, but I doubt she would ever act on it. If she were to exercise her power there's a chance that Canada, NZ and AUS would immediately begin seceding from British power because it's not exactly enforcable in this day and age.

Must suck having such shit negotiating power now that you're irrelevant.

kek

neither of us would ever join those cucks, but brexit has probably lit a fire under their arses to talk trade deals

You are part of the Eurovision Songs, and now this will cost you.

Great, now the news will have double the amount of crap about milk powder prices. What are these countries doing buying powdered milk anyway? Stuff tastes like shit.

Your first duty as a new EU member will be to accept 600,000 illiterate rape niggers and pony fucking Syrians and Afghans.

lmao be quiet you non country last time you said we had no negotiating power we bombed the shit outta you

It's usually used in industry or culinary.

Nice larp, but you didn't.

>intensive

Checked, nice!

And thank you user

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF us australians just want to be left alone STOP THE IMMIGRATION

be quiet you cunt

>nice geography knowledge you got there
Also check'd

>600k rapefugees
that's getting off lightly desu

fug

culturally

>I worry we will just end up a winter holiday destination for all of Europe
Being a tourist destination is probably one of the best things a country could be, tons of cash flowing into your country.

Please god no.

Although if we could send all the Darkies off like how the Poles get rid of their shitty citizens that'd be nice.

>would hope your governments arent stupid enough to accept refugees as part of a trade deal.
We actually have a free trade agreement with China necessitating we take a certain number of them in a year as migrants.

We have really shit politicians.

Does that mean Israel is going to join the EU, too?

> Meme - Chinks vote National
> Reality - Labour are Niggers

It's all over Hans.

Freedom of movement underpins every EU trade deal. Its their core principle, no freedom of movement, no deal. You wanna trade with the EU? Prepare for millions of nigs flooding your homeland.

It's "all intents and purposes" fellow burger

Tourism doesn't lead to very equal economic growth, we already are a major tourism hotspot but very few people benefit from it economically as tourists visit and patronize a section of the economy separate from the locals.

Some people will do good out of it, but that wealth won't be seen by most Kiwis.

I love it.
Can't wait to visit.

And don't forget tourists.
We had yet another record tourist season this year and good God, the fucking tourists ... It's getting more and more annoying.

>You're American for all intensive purposes
stop being jewish and gib a crate of funz then

Ours are mainly Chinks.

It is how you expect.

works both ways, chinks can now come to europe via australia.

well we did join eurovision on the basis that the majority of aussies have roots in europe..
pretty ridiculous

Our nations are literally in a military alliance with each other

>majority of aussies have roots in europe.
Be hilarious when that disqualifies European countries as their citizens don't.

No they do, we have pretty good relations but that's a security reason as they refuse to disclose their nuclear capable ships.

Although the information is almost certainly sold by Israel to anyone wanting to know.

bro I will stroll down to the beehive and pickaxe that commie bitch myself if we have to answer to eurocucks

Not gonna lie, former Winnie voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Winnie crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get near the trade deals.

but we are good gweilos and allow chinese spy ships to dock in NZ

>hurr lets join something that forces even more trade and business regulations on us and lets in more disgusting foreginers