Jewish Child-Rape Assembly Line

>"I opened a door that entered into a schvitz," he told me. "Vapors everywhere, I can barely see. My eyes adjust, and I see an old man, my age, long white beard, a holy-looking man, sitting in the vapors. On his lap, facing away from him, is a boy, maybe seven years old. And the old man is having anal sex with this boy."
Rabbi Rosenberg paused, gathered himself, and went on: "This boy was speared on the man like an animal, like a pig, and the boy was saying nothing. But on his face—fear. The old man [looked at me] without any fear, as if this was common practice. He didn't stop. I was so angry, I confronted him. He removed the boy from his penis, and I took the boy aside. I told this man, 'It's a sin before God, a mishkovzucher. What are you doing to this boy's soul? You're destroying this boy!' He had a sponge on a stick to clean his back, and he hit me across the face with it. 'How dare you interrupt me!' he said. I had heard of these things for a long time, but now I had seen.

web.archive.org/web/20171115053225/https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah
youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking hell

Already knew the Judens were raping kids.
I want to purge,but I'm a neet.
Seeing all this evil shit every day and knowing I can't do anything about it is absolutely soul draining.

This is great. Fuckin' stupid faggots, LMAO.

There's a very simple explanation for it

Do they only abuse young boys? You never hear about them doing it to little girls.

bump

who is the master of reality?

its a cultural thing. we all have our weird traditions

Reality exists only on an individual level

Yep. It's all coming out and the whole world will know that Sup Forums was right again.

If you're serious about wanting to do something about this, just keep an eye out and prepare as best as you can for the giant shitstorm that's on the horizon. The kikes got careless and their unholy empire is imploding. My prediction is that you'll get to operate some gas chambers in the next couple of years. Lucky for you, the Leafland military is almost non-existent so you shouldn't have a hard time reclaiming your land. The US is a totally different beast and we'll have to fight our own troops in the streets. We're going to have an incredibly brutal and bloody civil war as the illegitimate federal government holds on for dear life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah
>Mesirah (or mesira, Hebrew: to turn over) is the action in which one Jew reports the conduct of another Jew to a non-Rabbinic authority in a manner and under the circumstances forbidden by Rabbinic Law.[1] This may not necessarily apply to reporting legitimate crimes to responsible authority, but does apply to turning over a Jew to an abusive authority, or to a legitimate one who would punish the criminal in ways seen as excessive by Jewish community, though "excessive" punishment by non-Jews may be permissible if a precept of the Torah has been violated.

>The term for an individual who commits mesirah is moser (HE:מוסר) or mossur.[2] A person who repeatedly violates this law by informing on his fellow Jews is considered subject to "Din Moser" (law of the informer), which is analogous to "Din rodef" in that both prescribe death for the offender,[1] and according to some, in some circumstances he may be killed without warning.

>Maimonides further explains: "It is forbidden to hand over a Jew to the heathen, neither his person nor his goods, even if he is wicked and a sinner, even if he causes distress and pain to fellow-Jews. Whoever hands over a Jew to the heathen has no part in the next world. It is permitted to kill a moser (informant) wherever he is. It is even permitted to kill him before he has handed over (a fellow Jew)

lmao jews raping other jews, it's like blacks killing blacks, it's good for the white race.

Not even close to my guiltiest fap.

Its also gonna make everyone worldwide hate Jews. Are you prepared for that kike?

Haredim and Hasidim are bat shit insane. Other Jews make jokes about them all the time.

ISRAEL IS FUCKED AND WILL NOT EXIST SOON.

> DIGIT MON DIGTITAL MONSTER

fuck...

Nice

>article from 2013
no one cared, no one cares.

Khazarian Judaism = Synagogue of Satan

Why do Jews get the freshest boipussy?

>"A maiden three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. The penalty of adultery may be incurred through her; (if a niddah) she defiles him who has connection with her, so that he in turn defiles that upon which he lies, as a garment which has lain upon (a person afflicted with gonorrhea)."

>-Babylonian Talmud(SANHEDRIN, 55b)

So suddenly Vice is a reliable source now Sup Forums?

>sponge on stick to clean his back
sure this isnt in america

HOLEE SHEEEIT!

this 'soul draining' is by design. too many people dont realize til its too late.
the fact that you recognize this and STILL come here is even more disheartening

oy vey we be pedoin again where are the 3 year old girls

>we'll have to fight our own troops in the streets
no user, the troops will join with the people
they're not going to stand with the ZOG

>us troops attacking their own country
maybe 10 or 15% of them will side with the gov, but they will be quickly eradicated by the majority of troops who will tell the feds to fuck their own asshole

Now we know why there are so many Jewish perverts. It wasn't that long ago that they were all members of a pedo mind control cult.

single-most intelligent post I've ever seen on this board.

bye Sup Forums

Disgusting fucking Pedos. They even sexually abuse their own kids or siblings. I hear they're the most inbred.

>you recognize this and STILL come here
then whats your excuse for being here leaf

What is your bidding master?

>were
>implying they still arent

So what? What are you going to do about it goyim? Nothing. You'll just keep posting 'memes' and impotently vent your anger online.

>memes
>impotent
guess you missed the 2016 election
I'll excuse this as you're a bong
you people know nothing of the world outside your dying island

Enjoy the whole world hating you. Words getting out.

You stupid goyim. Still thinking in terms of countries and nationalities...

I don't give a fuck about this country or yours.

Oh and if you think that Trump was a victory for the goyim you are in for a very rude awakening.

You need to be careful with what kind of information you post goy. You're starting to upset very powerful people.

>Delete This!

jerusalem is trampled by gentiles what non fake tribe are you from, do you even know? what is an anti shemite and why does it apply to you Hungarians and not to muslims?

Oh I'm not worried at all. You're weak faggot and start hunting you down like the rats you are. I'll rip your fucking nose off kike.

but remember pizza gate is not real

Girls are allowed if they're at least a day old and not Jewish. It's because this was a boy that he speaks out, being that boys are the privilege of true Semites and reserved for brown people.

Haredim were a mistake.

>2013
Hmm

Chassidic Jews are just closeted Sabbateans. Think about how much they keep molesting kids. There's definitely something mystical behind it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg
Hitler was Jesus to Rosenberg's John the Baptist.

HANG THEM

I just looked up Bobby fischer on wikipeda and wtf

And some people still say that the holocaust was wrong