CBTS #344: WHO ARE THEY AFRAID OF? EDITION

NEW Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3935209
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
twitter.com/damartin32/status/930612380761051137
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/no-way-could-explain-cia-scientist-convinced-uri-gellers-psychic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline

Older Event Log THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.

Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 slight repost+NEW CRUMBS
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to! MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get InfoGraphs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Thank you user.

First

enjoy a shill free reply

Missed it by that much. Now updated. Thank you!

"Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear"

Julian and Donald Jr planned this whole thing out a year ago. Three simple exchanges just to call attention to wlsearch.tk. They called out to those more than a year away. A year of silence. Now all hearing.

the opening shills have stopped!
We ARE on the new timeline

Long live leafanon.
HRC, JK, GS among who attended the meeting?
Planned Russian narrative, antifa riang?
Pray. Love.

SKYKING! SKYKING! DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!
SKYKING! SKYKING! DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!

Confirmed Q post in last bread.
Alert.
Alert.

Hope they arrest 1200 people in night raids and surprise us in the morning.

How long can you keep this up super bread?

NEW Q IN LAST LOAF!!

>149490950
>149490950
>149490950
>149490950

NEW Q NEW Q NEW Q NEW Q

Is there ever gonna be a day where all this shit gets proven true beyond any measure of doubt and all these mother fuckers burn?

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

Baker please add new crumb to bread.

New Q post last thread
>WTF do these codes mean?
MIanons know, but seriously WTF?

bumpd

More nuke codes??

bitcoin.

>_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
>_green1_0600
>Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
>Yes
>Godspeed.
>Q

Any guesses?

i would like to believe that the 2 factions are just shittalking to each other in codes.

I hope Q is on the good side.

WW1 and WW2 were orchestrated by the Bush family, starting with George Herbert Walker.

Q is a larp btw

I think it's just Q taking to his compatriot.

Someone is FUCKED at 0600 tomorrow morning?

Don't you mean starting with Prescott?

Likely codes are not for /us/, but for /our/ operators tracking CBTS.

Okay, I've been here since the beginning... but this random code shit is putting me off.

Especially with my experience in IT, I can tell you with extreme confidence they literally don't mean anything and seem like just random ascii characters &%(#__$_6060___ bla bla.

The original Q convinced me, but this tripcode Q is putting me off with the random character nonsense.

Someone convince me otherwise.

Has everybody forgot the fact that the collection of stories in the Bible is what’s left after 2thousand+ years of editing by the winning side of the hundreds of wars over who’s story is correct? And how it was originally written by Roman elites to keep the population under control? Quit it with the Bible malarkey. Regardless of whether or not prayer works on a subatomic level, all you fuckin Jesus dorks are sliding the thread from what actually matters; TANGIBLE EVIDENCE OF ELITES SELLING US OUT.

Fuck off Anon5

up or down

Alright guys. This thread has derailed. Last bread Q (real Q?) posted something. Get back in your investigator robes.

Yeah looks like confirmed go at 6am. If I could guess at it lol. Talking to someone else probably watching us.

[… + 1]

+1 get!

Look back at the code cracking in #328, which was repeated in the last thread, I think.
Then compare.

actually, has Anon5 even been spotted in any of these threads? And if not, Why?

Ohhhh, Terror level: Yellow
Bunker(+1)

Go at 0600

Trump is in the bunker, proceed with caution, next step init. At 6:00 AM

He isn't talking to you, mr center of the world user.

^^^

Thanks brother for continuing our great work. You have them trained so well, that I can place this here in the open ((just like Q)), and I will be dismissed as a simple shill. What a time to be alive. The guy we paid to post the jewish lords prayer, over and over again in an attempt to obtain a get. Kek is a god of chaos, that's it, gets come to everyone eventually. It's the rules it plays by. They have been so blinded, that they will forget that Saturn is the God of this world, and power over the saints has been given in to him.
Thanks for playing the game gentlemen. You'll keep going, because you've been trained so well.

the pastebin text file is wrong. several things have been deleted.

A thought. Birds sing after a storm.

_>Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
Confirmed Donald Trump Tweet? At 6am?
>_green1_0600
6am
>Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
>Yes
>Godspeed.
>Q

How's everyone's perma filter looking so far? Started mine around 200 or so. By the time new bread is baked this usually becomes a scroll list.

They have all the pedo island video that Epstein had been tasked with making for his masters.
They have all the pedo island video that Epstein had been tasked with making for his masters.

I understand that, genius... but I know enough when it comes to IT, cryptography, programming and machine code to the point where I can tell you with high confidence that no real machine/bot/computer would ever use "code" like that in real-world situations.

Its nonsensical and stupid. I'm losing more hope with each day that passes.

IDK but I always equate Anon5 with that shitty Twitter account

Its going up, glad Ive been investing!

If you are trying to use a code that supercomputers, CIA, and other bad actors can't access; it would have to seem pretty nonsensical. Think- Trying to send code through WingDings.

0600 Boys !!

I second this. A certain code put in a thread can eliminate a lot of clutter going back to reference something

Did you compare with the other code?

I think walker was first. He and others tried to bring communism to the US. They hired retired military to over take the military from the inside. Someone blew the whistle, so they went to plan b. They needed a particular type of person, and they found and molded Hitler to be what they needed. They then started WW2 and made a tremendous amount of money.

It is a people code.
Or covfefe.

>b
>a
>y
>s
Bays?
San Francisco?
Tampa?

How do we solve these puzzles? I'm curious.

0600 is 6am

He came to some of the first ones but people got pissed at him
>go make your own tread and keep it there
and got mad at the frank shills shitting up cbt
>stalking a5

Happening T minus 0510 conf

Except a real "CIA code" would not have raw/plaintext within its code, and it wouldn't be passed as string, but rather bytes/binary.

I want it to be real, but I am telling you, something fishy is going on. I was with the original Q, but I am afraid that either this tripcode Q is an imposter/phony.

forgot v891

I actually dig some of the tripfags and namefags on that list. Top (non)anons!

>Perhaps someday people will understand ‘they’ had a plan to conduct ‘another’ mass extinction event.
Reduce population. They've done this before.

>WWI & II - orchestrated and planned by select families?
They had to protect their monopolies.

>Fantasy land.
No one will believe you.

>Remember, the more people there are, the more power the people have.
Strength in numbers...our greatest advantage.

>Why do D’s push for gun control ‘directly’ after every tragic incident?
Disarm their enemies.

>Why is this so very important to their agenda?
It's the only thing stopping them.

>We, the people, are who they are afraid of.
>We, the people, are who they fear will one day awake.

I think walker was first. He and others tried to bring communism to the US. They hired retired military to over take the military from the inside. Someone blew the whistle, so they went to plan b. They needed a particular type of person, and they found and molded Hitler to be what they needed. They then started WW2 and made a tremendous amount of money.
(sorry posted the wrong (you) the first time) I have sauce if anyone wants it.

Victory of the LARP has been silent for days.....concerns me too.

Nope. We all die when the nukes go off before the truth bombs.

>Bunker Apple Yellow Sky
>BAYS
what's bays?

Not yet, I've looked at the others, but I've never had anything come to mind like this.

>Bunker Apple Yellow Sky

Oddly this is the 2x "Mother Jones" has come up in my research.

You may be right. Or there are few different Q's who may have info or may be larpers.
Question everything.

Or it could be Bunker AYS

nah theyre completely different people, he actually says victory of the light is a honeypot

Someone apparently translated in 328: green1 = secured. Conf = configured/confirmed.

I say this because Q asked about WW2, and this was a why and how.

Guys.... A must read.
CIA have psychics who can see documents without being on site.

Mentions "the red line"

Archive this before it's pulled!

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/no-way-could-explain-cia-scientist-convinced-uri-gellers-psychic/

1 = SA 6 am in SA?

>SF?
>Tampa?
Any other (famous) bays?

In thread 328.

So the guy that supposedly solved Q's hidden messages posted this and then deleted the thread. Anyone make any sense of it?

"CLOWNS > CONCENTRATION > DR GREEN;
CONTROL > PROGRAMME > SUBMIT;
CULTS > RELIGIONS > ALTARS;
ALICE > LOOKING GLASS > MIRROR;
ROBERT BYRD > CLINTON > SPACEY;
PIZZAGATE > CARDS > DOMINOES;
SPEED > PATRIOTS DON'T SLEEP > MR ROBOT;
MAJESTIC > DBBC > T9;
RED PILL > MATRIX > WHITE RABBIT;
MEME MAGIC > DJT > THE GREAT AWAKENING."

Oh.
Wait, wha?!?!!?

been gettin hit hard lookin for the school FF.. browser and sys lockup... could be anythin, but could be momentarily compromised... i know breads were gettin pruned like crazy yesterday, but anybody get any luck with findin that bread..

The poster below is a larping cumwhore
¥¥¥

WAIT A MINUTE
>BUNKER APPLE YELLOW SKY
>BUNKER
LIKE A NUCLEAR BUNKER
>APPLE YELLOW SKY
OH FUCK!!!!
IT'S A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST!!!! WW3'S COMING!!

Updated the infographic one last time, including Q's questions about 0sama.

Thank you for re-posting this! It is important. No sense having people on a wild goose chase.

I'm giving up on this tripcode Q, I am convinced that its an imposter/larper. I'm gonna focus on what the ORIGINAL Q posted and try to solve the ORIGINAL big picture. We are getting way off track with this random code/text which is clearly bullshit and fooling almost everyone here.