SHADOW BROKERS

Why the fuck does Sup Forums never talk about the Shadow Brokers?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@shadowbrokerss?source=post_header_lockup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've only been here a few months.

WTF is Shadow Brokers?

bitcoin jews?

I'm interested, what do you know about them?

medium.com/@shadowbrokerss?source=post_header_lockup
They were people who dropped info on Loretta Lynch tarmac meeting.

APPARENTLY she was promised a Supreme Court seat if she covered up the Comey shit.

OK CIA I DONT KNOW ANYTHING

Oh, an actual happening.

It probably got (((memory holed))). The Tarmac meeting itself though is still within the public mind though.

OP HERE THIS IS MY POINT!

I fucking browse this place all the time and I only first heard of them when I read the NY Times article.

They fucked hacked the holiest of holies in the NSA and their latest release claims they have dirt on the WHO the WHAT the HOW the WHY and the WHERE.

They are charging over 500 ZEC ( about $140,000 right now) for their monthly updates.

>Why the fuck does Sup Forums never talk about the Shadow Brokers?

First rule of Shadow Brokers

>lurk moar faggot

who cares the truth is going to come out regardless of these kikes.

This is their latest update from the PGP signed shadowbrokers page on steemit:

"Hello TheEquationGroup and The Partners,

TheData = TheWho + TheWhat + TheWhen + TheWhere + TheWhy + TheHow. TheData = TheAnswers

Only theshadowbrokers is having TheData. Having TheData is risk. Having TheData is valuable. If wanting TheData, then paying theshadowbrokers. TheShadowBrokers is entrepreneurs. This is being business. TheShadowBrokers is knowing TheWhat is having smaller value to you than TheHow. Without TheHow, how can you be learning from mistakes, stopping shadows in future? Without TheWho, how can you be making big example for The Peoples? TheShadowBrokers can being going slow and dragging out OR $10,000,000 USD in cryptocurrency of choice gets TheData. Is not being real money anyways, yes? Being ready to stopping chasing shadows and starting preventing them?"

they write like this as a way to disguise the writing from any existing writing samples.

these guys are legit, they use Sup Forums memes, support Trump, and NEVER get talked about here....

Im a network engineer. last year when the shit leaked, i downloaded them just to see if it's real or not.

there was an exploit called EXTRABACON that PWND cisco ASA firewalls.

oh it sure did! tested it in a lab with some old ASAs. shit is crazy yo

well we saw what happened with WannaCry and all the others!

This is absolutely unprecedented. I think it is WikiLeaks/Snowden/FSB since none of the files have been dated past 2013.

so theyre jews then?

No. These guys seem like humans with human motivations.

because my choices didnt matter fuck casey

It's in the fucking name faggot. Nobody talks about Shadowbrokers because usually they're just the intermediary or means of accessing info. Like Wikileaks but not retardedly out in the open.

Bump

Why talk them about . Be watch in event unfold quiet . Look no talk

Why doesn't Sup Forums have a benefactor to get the updates and leak the info on here?

$140k per month. I mean, there better be some SERIOUS revelations with practical applications in these updates. Shit is laughable.