Any other college students lurking

Who else is currently undergoing the Marxist indoctrination hellhole known as American higher education?
>t. homocon going to school at a small liberal arts school in Tennessee, studying linguistics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9h3lByx59ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

Finally, there's a solution!

discord gg/zamwgsS

>TFW in engineering and never had a bluepiled class

stop dude I'm about to fail and get kicked out and my mom had so much faith in me and i fucked up so bad

I’m in a multicultural education class right now and it could be renamed Cultural Marxism 101. My professor has actually told us not to call illegals “illegal” because no human being is illegal. Only 4 weeks left.

I dropped out of college because i know that robots are taking over and there were no college programs available to teach me about robot take overs. I took a job with a robot manufacturer instead of paying $200k to kike faggot transvestites. Now I make $150k traveling the world fixing jewbots in asian countries with metric tools. so fun, this life.

>Who else is currently undergoing the Marxist indoctrination hellhole known as American higher education?
>>t. homocon going to school at a small liberal arts school in Tennessee, studying linguistics

Don't fall for communist bullshit you gotta keep Tennessee's name clean

you'll be fine

>me
>lib arts college for undergrad
>slowly turn lib freshman year
>full bluepill sophomore year
>start turning back junior year
>discover my power level senior year
>now in law school
>all professors are leftists
>fed-soc (conservative club) puts on the best events
>no lefty political club
>student body is still around 60-40 dem:rep

Didn't see this earlier:

>at a small liberal arts school in Tennessee

Rhodes or Sewanee?

bog

i failed my mother. she got cancer and died before i could become a real man.

>not going to a high tier school where you can choose your courses, finish a comfy STEM degree and utterly ignore the social justice ones
>2017

the fuck do you even do with a linguistics degree?

started as a full lolbertarian coming in freshman year but became more and more right leaning after my time here
Rhodes
work as a translator, for a variety of fields. Started with Latin in high school, with elementary understanding of French, Spanish, and Italian. Going after Russian next, then ancient Greek, then Arabic if I can fit it in

>small liberal arts school in Tennessee

i seriously hope you arent spending more than a few grand a semester for that. Chattanooga state is like 3k/year

ahahahahahaha no shit. if you're a junior/senior we probably know each other

rhodes undergrad too. downtown now

thanks brotha i know that but i just feel bad for my mom

Woah no way. I'm a freshman actually, but already am starting towards the linguistics major since I have to craft the a major myself.
Currently browsing in the library instead of reading

>work as a translator
cool, better learn how to brew coffee according to startbucks standards because AI is gonna take your job before you've got your degree.

Sociology grad from California
AMA

I went to chatt two weekends ago. Comfy as fuck, it feels like one of many secrets the south has

>work as a translator, for a variety of fields.
Learn binary. We're gonna need someone who can plead with Skynet not to wipe us all out. How persuasive are you?

I’min community college. I’m only taking one class now to make sure I can actually do my work and keep to a schedule. My history teacher is black but he’s not too bad about it it’s American history so it’s mostly about slavery but he doesn’t do white guilt shit really.

It’s okay user it’s hard but you just have to get back on the horse and keep trying. You can make her proud!

>implying baristas won't be automated by then as well
point taken though, have heavily considered law or govt as an analyst instead

>I'm a freshman actually
bless you

the school started going hard left 3 years ago and i expect it prompted president troutt's retirement. now you've got a lovely jewess who seems content encouraging rhodes continued demise.

i'll never forget my 2nd year listening to rando white girls encouraging blacks to race bait and then scream racism.

Anyway, here some quick tips:

I dropped linguistics after 1 class, fuck that program

The Econ dept is pretty redpilled

Hist is good, the Israeli professor will make you or break you. The current chair is super bluepilled tho.

Math & CS is pretty good people, but probably the most bluepilled on campus. Defo take some CS classes. The chair is eccentric but fun.

I didn't care for most of the profs in Bio or the other hard sci depts, although that little Indian Chem prof. is great if you need a science credit (Gen Chem or whatevs).

Strongly disliked the Philosophy dept.

Drop the linguistics meme like its hot and go speak with Prof. Bakewell in the Classics dept. If I'd had his courses earlier, I would have majored in it. He's chill, science undergrad, seemed to be center rightish.

Most of your classmates are going to start getting bluepilled in Search/Life, especially around the time you get to Kant and Marx. Some'll snap out of it in a year or two, most won't.

for some reason aramark's beef brisket is godtier and the rat only served it once a month, go get it

did that kid who posted the article on altright.com or w/e get expelled?

>mfw when our history teacher makes us write an essay about his book
>it's about malcom X and MLK

if you even notice marxist shit in your studies it means you're a pussy faggot who can't plan his own courses properly

>convinced every teacher in high school to give extensions for the most inane of reasons
I'd say pretty persuasive
Not looking to get kicked out for "hate speech", especially since our new president is one of (((them)))

you make 15k/ yr traveling across town fixing the local elementary school's projector

Here user. The more you reveal your power level the easier it is floor everyone else to.

thanks for the info
I can really just pick up the languages I want to study on my own, and that was my interest in Linguistics. Not any of that sociology shit.
I am actually already starting with a focus in Classics because of my Latin, will go talk to Bakewell.
Surprised most of these kids haven't read a lot of the literature in Search yet, but goes to show the value of American public education
Not sure if expelled, last I heard he was being investigated for vandalism since he said he tore down posters in his article

>linguistics
why? what job will you get?

College bro here. Not that big of a deal the kids are worse then the teachers but teachers encourage degeneracy. Just ready to be done and start my career in marketing and business or communications
> the don’t go to college meme is a Jew meme on this board. The less people the get to go to college the less high positions they have. Money is good but having people in positions of power is what keeps a system afloat. One trade fag making 200k a year does less for the system then a Small business owner employing 30 people making 100k

Feelsgood.jpg

>I am actually already starting with a focus in Classics because of my Latin, will go talk to Bakewell.

Cool, defo consider a functional (read: hireable) minor - CS (preferable), math, econ, etc. even if you're considering grad/professional school.

>Not sure if expelled, last I heard he was being investigated for vandalism since he said he tore down posters in his article

fuckin lol

if you're going to try redpilling your friends, learn to control your optics. the dude who posted on altright started going on about richard spencer and the jq, which automatically alienates normies. you have to slowly introduce them to your views.

good luck kid, rhodes was fun, but i wouldn't want to be a student there under the new (((president))) and the current political climate

explained partially earlier in thread, but ideal job would be analyst for the FBI. As backup could always go into law. My intentions to major have changed a lot over the past 3 years so nothing is set however. Back then I wanted to be a "journalist" kek.

Nope

>going to a non-elite private school

You just wasted mom and dad's money.

>Mechatronics at a Community College

Did I fuck up lads?

EE student here. I have had almost zero sjw shit taught. Just linear algebra, differential equations, C, C++, digital and analog circuits, filter design etc. I could use an easy SJW class to lie in to boost my gpa

FUTURE TRADEFAG INBOUND, time to cruise into some easy money with the brain gains you've made up until now

how do you get this job im very interested in projector and working in elelmentary school

Which CSU are you at? I'm at SFSU and had to do a presentation on a lynching photo, in my fucking English class. Class is taught by an apologist dago wop that doesn't shut up about colonialism and racism.

Theoretical Computer science here. Ready for unemployment

yeah, it seems to have gone farther left even than when I first visited before Trump won.
Considered posting IOTBW posters but not sure if i would get caught and tried for "hate speech"
Anyways thanks for the advice user

I'm black, and I was able to get into top 20 college with a mediocre GPA.

I didn't realize how much more educated Whites, Jews, and Asians are than me. I 'm taking science classes because I want to be a doctor, but they are kicking my ass. I got 3 C's and a B as my midterm grade.

Should I just give up on trying to be a Doctor and major in something else. If so, what else?

I go a community college, and quite frankly I've encoutered no Marxist properganda. Nobody as gone off preaching about the "evils" of Captialism. Whether or not if it is because I'm in a STEM field idk. Seriously, consider your local community college for aquiring a higher education. Hopefully I'm not just lucky and this applies to other colleges as well.

I have a friend that is an investment banker for Citigroup. He makes around $120,000. Sounds good right? It is not. He works actual 110 hour weeks. Like at the office at 7 am and home at 9 pm everyday, 7 days a week.

He was doing a corporate takeover once and was awake for 3 days. Enjoy take out food, no girlfriend, and cocaine. He would make the same amount if he had a $50,000 a year job and worked that much overtime. It has a burnout rate of 2-3 years.

I'm getting my AA then getting my master dive licenses so I can fuxk qts and tourists at resorts.

how can i get your job

Medicine isn’t for you, blacks should only do voodoo

>Be me
>Microbio student
>Mfw I have to take diversity class
>Mfw I have to listen to lefty professor complain about Trump for hours

>Considered posting IOTBW posters but not sure if i would get caught and tried for "hate speech"

some of us have been considering this downtown. may start putting up next week or following thanksgiving.

off to bed, enjoy rhodes incase we dont speak again

I go to college in Ohio, I am majoring in MIS because I want to do IT. Today, two funny things happened. One, my based professor and I talked for about an hour after class, slipped out that he did not care for what "elements" are doing to the school. Two, my proto-nigger roommate chimped out because he lost a coin toss for the apartment, so he and his faggot friend have to go find another apartment, hopefully.

be honest with yourself. Did you actually try your best and work hard? You may not know this but the top kids in your class are putting in alot of time in studying. Also understand that you have to be willing to kill yourself on the books to become a doctor, as it gets are from here on out. With that in mind decide if you actually are willing to dedicate your life to this shit. And know this that doctors work shit tob of hours. Keep your head up lil homie

I shouldn't know what that image is from, but I do. Fuck.

It's not too late to talk to a counselor. They help, most of the time. Take classes next quarter, if u still survive this one, that are known as GPA padders. These are easy classes that are guaranteed an A, so that'll help your gpa a bit.

In my experience, community colleges are nowhere near as bad. Most of the impetus for cultural Marxism is driven by the student body. But make no bones about it, they learn it from their professors.

Jonathon Haidt has a good analysis where he says it's a function of helicopter parenting combined with young people being on their own for the first time in their lives, in insular living environments surrounded by only like minded individuals. They learn they're supposed to be in coddled safe spaces and never develop tools to resolve inter personal conflict.

At community college, the enemy is the administration. Those are full of people who were previously indoctrinated, so they'll be mostly hands off, but slowly pushing degeneracy behind the scenes. Think about how many "dreamers" your school has, or the position of the administration to the President.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>tfw forced to take bluepilled courses for degree requirements
>tfw I regularly steer other students towards the redpill through logical analysis and a charismatic delivery
>tfw I am converting betas into chads, causing roasties to buckle under and megaroasties are staring daggers at me

I meant the trades, drop out and take up a trade

I can imagine trading for a bank would be pretty awful unless you were in a boom and things lined up for you like they did for this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=9h3lByx59ns

Bad goy

this user is totally right. once you start working hard in school it eventually becomes a habit you can actually get some appreciation for. you can definitely improve and get your grades up.

you don't have to talk about politics in math class

man, i went to an art school and the day after trump won the kids in my class acted like their collective grandma died. our editorial art teacher spent an hour telling us "we'll be okay and to stay active and think positively" like bitch...this is a classroom i don't need this shit!! luckily despite having an extra sjw teach most of the other teachers were just nice older dudes.

i had a russian immigrant teacher my senior year and whenever someone would try to talk about trump he would say like "yes that sounds too bad anyway now i will talk about growing up in communist russia" i miss him..

Pray for me, I'm at Berkeley.

I just got out. You're lucky to be lurking. I came last summer as a summerfag. Wish I had been here during uni because I fell for the indoctrination until I was redpilled by Bernie eating out Hilldawgs box. For the SJW classes just press on and bet them at their own game if possible.

P.S. Save all your work, keep your books, and save syllabuses. You may need them in the future.

Daily reminder to read Culture of Critique.

>be me, 18>
>Fall in love with beautiful Ayran girl
>She's completely innocent
>Never experienced the world
>She goes away to college
>Marxist empowerment
>Begins binge drinking
>Parties and smokes
>leaves me because she needs to "find herself"
>This is why I will for the rest of my life hate leftists
Cultural Marxism is knocking out the foundations for healthy relationships between young people.

i saw some 9/10 qt3.14 wearing a marxist shirt on campus the other day.

My penis was so confused

>TFW engineering student
> most bullshit class is COMM 101 to make autistic people embarrass themselves in front of a crowd
> study, finish schoolwork, and trade investments during bullshit classes
> still nail high marks anyways
Life is good.

Same

Why would you do this to yourself? At best you are legitimizing a system that must ultimately be destroyed, at worst you will yourself become brainwashed.

>tfw all libtards go into politics and education to fuck up the country even more