I feel like we lost a good part of Australia today

I feel like we lost a good part of Australia today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3wUqdgvdQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm

Don't be such a bigot, faggot. Why do you care if some homos can get married?

Just stfu you biggot, literally you've got no reason to not support gay marriage. Literally your arguments aren't even worth listening to.

who cares if Aussie culture dies a death of a thousand cuts; amirite?
>next stop: pedophilia and animal sex are legalized. HOORAY!

Good part

All of it user

you just opened Pandora's box. enjoy the ride as it's a massive green light for other progressive projects

never was a good part

not true. you can throw cookies at their face too.

Aussie culture? Like spiders?

So a culture of prisoners that murder natives and fuck kangaroos? No thanks.

>Good part of Austrailia
KEK

Next Australlia will be voting for people "down under" in age. If you disagree you are a pedophobe bigot!

Gay lefty Bavaryan here.

Congrats to my Australian brothers, I couldn't be happier for you!

You faggots need a truck of peace to run over you

lol pozstralia

Sam Hyde was right. State enforced homosexuality

You need a dick of peace to fill you up, Mate

Literally this, btw my lgbt friend at work is waiting for the age limits to be lifted, he's 21, but she's 15. So hopefully we can get this ball rolling. It took a long time to take down these religious fuck wads. But we finally did it im so freaken happy. :D

haha u silly alt-right cucktards sound just like radical muslims, you cheeky cheeky cunts :^)

Btw when i say she i mean trans so :/

>but she's 15.

haha roy moore couldn't be prouder

MAGA!

>she

It was a huge win for ISIS

Don't be surprised if radical Christians and Muslims appear in AUS now

there was never a "good part" of australia

>finally pardoned for his ancestral crime
Rejoice! You are no longer a criminal faggot

Literally a faggot

Its already dead matey, you are just waking up to it you stupid bugger. This country is a liberal nanny state shithole.

Straya is Gothic 1 and 2?

>mfw you shitposted so much that it went back to bite you

There was an Australian one of this meme made after Trumps election

This

The muslims are energised to fucking takeover more than ever now. Before we were just fuddy duddy infidel anglicans who needed to follow the true abrahamic religion.

But now? Expect Mouhmad and Abdullah to have 12 kids this year instead of 6. They're going to ramp this shit the FUCK up.

Australia says "yes!" to love, but all Muslims saw was weakness. A wounded beast that is now ready to be exploited to it's death.

>mfw this thread is the first I heard of the results

You will be thrown off a roof by Muhammed
Lol

>LOOK AT ME I AM GAY
>LOOK HOW MANY PEE PEES I CAN STICK INTO MY MOUTH
>I LOVE GETTING PEE PEES IN MY POO POO
>GIVE YOUR KIDS HORMONES SO THEY CAN BECOME MY LITTLE FUCK TOY
>IF YOU DISAGREE WITH MY SEXUALITY YOU ARE A BIGOT
>IF YOU SAY THE WRONG PRONOUNS YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL
The absolute state of faggots.

I really don't give a shit about gays getting married. What I do care about are these self-aggrandising boomers in Facebook comments sections. Congratulating themselves like they just made a fucking coup. I hate them.

>"Yes, Australla is finally catching up to the rest of the world :)))"
>"Good to know, I live in a society with normal people, and no bigotry!!!!"

Just fuck off, you are a sheep. You have never had an original thought in your body, you uneducated, money hoarding, kingswood country watching, fleetwood mac listening, golden retriever owning cunts.

Actually there's a lot of places here Finns don't live or visit

Time to celebrate with a good old fashion fag bash

Australia, don't weep for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=v3wUqdgvdQg

>shitposters get shitposted
Divine justice nigger. Now go be a good progressive and take a Tyrone cock up your ass.

>no biggie! Not a slippery slope!
Hmmm

I can't tell if you're all upset or joking, this country has been gay tolerant for a while now, being able to marry isn't going to trigger some huge change because it has already happened

Take solace in this cunt

No matter what the faggots say, they can't dispute this.

hahah cheer up sister

hahaha u'll get shot

How long until Ahmed decided to run you buggers down again??

Why can't 3 men marry each other bigot?

> trans

Two ears, two eyes, two arms, two legs, two balls, two genders - not fuck off sagefag cunt

welcome to the club, you'll reach peak chaos soon enough.

hahah triggered because gays can get married while you can't even get laid

No, you fucking idiot. This is just where the end of that line is and a new one begins.

Now they start putting gay couples all over TV and in TV shows. Now they put gay men kissing on play school.

Now they put how to have anal sex effectively in our kids textbooks. See: Sweden.

All this is, is a display of weakness to the muslim world. We are now ripe for righteous conquering. Bastard infidels that need cleansing of our unholy ways.

I imagine the boats have just doubled, and the muslim birth rates will triple, alongside white women being raped massively increased. They're going to need white women out of breeding comission for white men as much as possible.

You're a faggot who can only see what's right infront of him, not the bigger game and the long story. Happened time and time again tried and true, tested and executed in countless previously non islamic countries.

Everytime they bend over to hedonism, they fall. They fall hard. That's us now.

>2017
>not marrying your mate just to claim tax benefits

are you a faggot or something?

Are you actually saying that you don't want to marry a koala bear or a 9 year old? Don't stand in the way of PROGRESS. Why do you think they are called progressives? PROGRESS. As in improvements. Yokel

Canada has had legal gay marriage since the 1970s.

You should be disgusted by the fact that it took you till 2017 to legalize it.

ky u AIDS infested faggot

lol god you butt hurt closet fags are so pathetic. everyone has the same rights to marry now, its nothing to be so triggered over. what are you, some knee bending natsoc?

You mean, you realized that you are in the minority, and will be forevermore?

You have to let 3 men marry each other or your are a bigot who hates love.

damn SLIM DUSTY actually jams

> You should be disgusted by the fact that it took you till 2017 to legalize it.

I'm disgusted you haven't been raked.

"le muslims, it's the systematic colonisation by Chinese artiving here on student visa's and never going back which is the real issue, you counter-signalling kike

YOU will get shot. The purge is coming, and Germany will cease to exist this time.

The absolute degeneracy of that photo. I can smell the pic related from here.

It's fine with me if 10 men want to get married. I don't really care. Not my business faggot.

why can't we just descend into chaos right now? I don't want to wait for decline until shit happens in my thirties

Do you just have regular ol' fag marriage like more of the West now or is there something particularly bad about this?

>The purge is coming

Stop trying to steal my white genes

>is there something particularly bad about this
yes, it's our country that did it

oh look it's another big nothing burger

*Yawn*

How did liberals convince the majority in western countries to accept and promote faggotry. The natural human response is usually disgust.

Not really an argument when most gays are losing their virginity at age 7 to some pedophile

hahah but its okay when roy moore does it

#christianvalues :^)

just go after a muslim

this is burger level math. nice oc faggot, next time try getting the math right LOL. and if you had a leg to stand on you wouldnt have to play games with numbers to make a point only idiots would fall for anyway

>Get your Class A and H firearm licences
>Get firearms
>Prep for incoming market crash + economic depression
>Hope it turns Thunderdome
>Rebuild

>natural human

ironic lmao

Muh slippery slope,
Not an argument

>people with conservative views tend to behave conservatively
IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

>>Get your Class A and H firearm licences
check
>>Get firearms
check
>>Prep for incoming market crash + economic depression
check
>>Hope it turns Thunderdome
hoping
>>Rebuild

Cuckstralia was irredeemable in the first place

How? Arent kids filled with a ton of poop?

Like do the gay kevin spaceys just pack the kids poop? Or do they clean the kid out first?

Poop gonna get in the way, tell us your ways kevin

I feel sorry for straya even though you dingoes made fun of us when we ended up technically legalizing it.

At least they won't have much else to bitch about anymore and will lose total relevancy in a couple years or so.

I'm afraid germany hasn't been white since the rape of berlin led to literally every child born that year being half-russian. I'm sorry your pure grandmother had to give birth the mongrel you call your mother.

It's obvious from that picture they shouldn't be wearing white.

>importing browns
>progressive ideals
They don't match up, poor Asians don't like lgtb carp.

>it took this koala cuntfucker 10 minutes to upload his reply on dial-up

lmao

Faggots don't care. Faggots live off da poo poo. Which is why they are called "fudge packers".

lmao

ITT: butthurt animal fuckers who are feeling intense jealousy because consenting adults can get married while they still can marry the trailer park fuck-sheep.

You yourself know first hand gay people won't ever stop complaining. Look at your maple neighbor for more info

here you go

lmao based

Look cunt, why don't you just go and tell Merkel that the holocaust didn't exist and be done with it.

Hurts to know I'm right isn't it? Do you think your grandfather (not the biological one who raped her) but the one forced to watch and look after the mutt actually enjoyed watching it?

>legitimised men diddling kids
Nothing's wrong biggot!

>Merkel

I voted for her

I was hoping they would just get married and stfu... but it really seems they won't be happy with just "equality".