The Real RED PILL

The Real RED PILL is the book of Enoch.
The enemy wanted us to NEVER see it.
Why? Trump knows why.

Ok /x/ I'll listen just this once... Go on

Was that all you had to say? is this really just a slide thread?

like ^user said, state your business

quick now

In a crazy way It’s a math book.

Beowulf was real and he was a nephilim.
The Book of Enoch proves this.
It also proves the Earth is flat.

Fuck off with your flat earth bullshit. Go to /x/

(((you)))

go on

Fuck off with your fluoride response and smoke some more dope, degenerate.

The bible was written for Adam (the white man).
Either the bible is the Word of God or the Earth is a globe. Pick one.

Tldr it

THE BIBLE DOESNT DEFINE REALITY.

Enochian magic is still sorcery and still a sin goodnight

it's not a flat earth book - it's actually a descriptor for multiple dimensions and other life forms angels & demons - the catholic church decided to delete it

extra dimensional 'fallen' or thought forms exist in inane form...

they have existed since the earliest days of our existence, and continue to interact with humanity of millions of levels of energy exchange...

you can + energy to them in exchange for favor...nevertheless a - must occur to implement alchemical reactions, on ANY plane.

enoch walked with god, saw amongst all the beings and saw an assortment of the angels.

These thoughts feed from our power as they only know how, to believe in them is to be the food that they require.

Therefor, believe in a blank white page instead of a black abyss...as fear is a product of ignorance, so is wisdom a gift of love

You and I have something in common; I worship the God of the bible, and I believe everything He says is the truth. You worship anyone who wears a white coat and a nametag, and you believe anything they say to be the truth.
Atheism doesn't truly exist.
The only people we should try to convince is fellow bible believers anyway. Everyone else has to find their own way. So we're done here.

Enoch's ancient info is basically what CERN is trying to research - and manipul8 - they r makin BIG mistakes lately too - trying to jump time planes & shit - u should read a lil of it - any part will do

sweeeeeeeet. user.

>checked
Flat-Earthers would have a better chance of proving their point if they said the Earth was shaped like a Mentos than a disc. At least that has curvature.

>Trump knows why.
Opinion discarded.

This is true. Bonus redpill: Adam wasn't the first human to be created, he was the first white man.

created by Yakub

Not even close!

Baron Trump is the first successful time traveler. Donald Trump is the last president of the United States.

capped brother

neat

hmmmmm - published in 1892

Should I read the Bible? Or that whole thing just garbage

Just write it all out

You guys who think everything about physics is true cringe me out. Never occurred to you that (((they))) also own all the scientific journals and therefor are the guardkeepeers of what is considered peer reviewed science worthy of publish? You clearly dont really understand the magnificent number of times we've allowed jewish thinking to ignore scientific observation....

i believe in christ and the second coming
but i believed coming from a very corrupt and filthy life of style ,pretty much your average normie
until i got redpilled on the son of God
i must say ive quite so many things thanks to Yeushua ,i dont drink nor smoke anymore
i have far more things to repent of and change my mind in that regard.
i really believe were nearing the end

spelling is hard also

true
I listen to the audiobook version almost every day

This is reality. Mac is red pilling them to no effect

It's basically an extended version of Genesis 6. If you have heard of the ancient Sumerians and the annunaki, well the annunaki are the fallen angels of the Book of Enoch.

>God gives you a brain
>Expects you not to use it

I think "Life, the Universe and Everything" is a little more complicated than some of you are giving it credit for.

Jesus was right though - seek ye the truth and the truth shall make you free. Nothing else will.

I pity people who call themselves christian but believe in annunaki aliens.... They're obviously nephilim

>24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so.
>25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

>26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

>27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
>28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

"aliens" are the demons of the sky, UFO are vimanas, their tools to be confined to the sky since their fall took their ability to fly.